The Lost Children of Neverland: Hook's Return discussion

General > Become a Mod

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 210 comments Mod
Why?

Do you have experience?

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 210 comments Mod
*bows down* master!

(translation, your accepted, please make a character so I can add you)

((take your time :) ))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Danny!
Gender: FEMALE (Fe=Iron, Male=Man, there for I am iron man!)
LOE: great! I have 3 groups and mod 2
Why: I love peter pan. I'm working on a musical with him. I'm Captin Hook! Argggg

Aweomse, accepted :) all mods need to make a character of some sort (though all can be Hook and Peter at any time) you have the choice of lost child/mermaid/or Pirate

message 6: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 6 comments Name: Willowshine
Experience: I have a lot of experience, and I am a mod of 15 groups (last time I counted!).
Why: This is a really cool group, even though I just joined. I absolutely LOVE the story of Peter Pan, and I have watched all of the movies. I really think this is a good idea, and I would like to take part of it.

Okay, I would like to make you a mod but you have to swear not to mess anything up or do something without asking. And if you could invite people that would be awesome

message 8: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 6 comments K. :D