Warrior Cats: The New Clans [Role-play] discussion

StreamClan > Camp [StreamClan]

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 50 comments Silverpaw padded in and yawned shaking water from her pelt from her going swimming

message 3: by Jess (new)

Jess Stormpaw was sitting at the camps entrance trying to take a nap when he felt drops of cold water on his pelt. He cracked one eye open to see who had caused him to wake up. It was Silverpaw, Stormpaw admitted that he had a bit of a crush on her but he could hardly afford to be nice now! He had a reputation to uphold after all. "Really Silverpaw? You couldn't do that outside of camp?" He asked irritably

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

(May I join you guys?)

message 5: by Jess (last edited May 15, 2015 08:26PM) (new)

Jess ((I think it's ok but it's up to Burnstar))

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) ((Please use double brackets when talking out of role-play, please.))

message 7: by Jess (new)

Jess ((That's strange I usually do))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok, I will))

message 9: by Daenerys (last edited May 18, 2015 08:45AM) (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 50 comments Silverpaw mewed "Oh I'm sorry,Did I wake you?I didn't mean to.It was A total accident." she purred sarcastically ((and yes of course you can join.))

message 10: by Jess (new)

Jess Stormpaw groaned "Fine I'm up." He grumbled stretching out his front legs "Since you're so interested in waking me from my nap. What would you like to do?" He asked sarcasm apparent in his voice "We could get our fur brained mentors to take us training or we could go hunting?" He suggested shaking his pelt from any dirt he might have gotten on his pelt.

((I love Roleplaying with him it so fun!!!! And yeah Bethany just jump in))

message 11: by Daenerys (last edited May 18, 2015 08:54AM) (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 50 comments Silverpaw nodded "We could go hunting or.. get into big trouble."

message 12: by Jess (new)

Jess Stormpaw perked up at the sound of trouble "What sort of trouble?" He asked. If it was like really bad and would cause Miststar to get really mad at him and hold him back from being a warrior he probably wouldn't risk it but then again he does have a reputation to hold up and causing trouble would be just the way yo fix that....

message 13: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 50 comments Silverpaw grinned (what should they do?) "we could..."

message 14: by Jess (new)

Jess ((I don't know maybe try to sneak into another clans borders?))

message 15: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 50 comments ((yesh!)) Silverpaw laughed "We could sneak into DarkClan territory."

message 16: by Jess (new)

Jess Stormpaw felt his body stiffen sneak into another clans territory? What would Miststar say? He opened his mouth as if to say something then quickly snapped it shut if it was any other cat he would probably say no but for some fur brained reason he wanted to try and impress her. "Alright let's go." He said exiting the camp. He only waited a moment before heading over to DarkClans border

message 17: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 50 comments Silverpaw grinned and raced after him her silver tail waving like a flag behind her

message 18: by Jess (new)

Jess ((I'll post at the border k))

message 19: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 50 comments ((k))

message 20: by The Moon Rider (last edited May 30, 2015 07:42PM) (new)

The Moon Rider (auroragerberyahoocom) Darkfire padded in to camp with a mouse in his jaws. It was warm outside so he had wanted to go hunting by himself. He had felt weird inside when he had gone on the night patrol last night. Silver-rose had been on the patrol with him. He had looked at her many times. Darkfire realized he had a crush on her

message 21: by The Moon Rider (new)

The Moon Rider (auroragerberyahoocom) Darkfire dropped his prey into the fresh kill pile and walked off, looking for Silver-rose. Although Silver-rose had once been a non-Clan cat, he had loved her personality and the way she proved her loyalty by working harder than any cat in the Clan.

message 22: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (last edited Jun 06, 2015 01:47AM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Silver-rose was in her usual spot, which was sitting very close to a bush that she liked hiding in. When she saw Darkfire, she swiftly hid inside that bush. There he is. There he is. There he is. There he is! She kept repeating that to herself until she was calm enough to poke her head out of the bush. Silver-rose, you must look ridiculous! She shifted her way out of it and curled up into a ball, trying to pretend she was as sleep, but that plan failed because her eyes were open.

message 23: by The Moon Rider (new)

The Moon Rider (auroragerberyahoocom) For some reason Silver-fox was nowhere to be seen.
'Maybe she's on a patrol,' thought Darkfire. He padded over to the fresh kill pile again and grabbed a squirrel. Darkfire found a spot by the warriors' den and ate his prey, watching the entrance to the camp the whole time.

((Sorry, but i have to go. Bye! ;( ))

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) ((cya soon))

Ok, he doesn't notice you, he's doing something else... Oh great StarClan eat something, you dummy! Silver-rose complained to herself now. What if someone sees me? I can't eat out in the open where everyone can see me! She lost control of herself and she quickly stalked over to the pile, picked up a minnow and then raced back to where she was before. Ok, ok, back up a bit, cats could still see- She squeaked when she hit a rock. She glared at it, sat down and ate the fish.

message 25: by The Moon Rider (new)

The Moon Rider (auroragerberyahoocom) ((I'm back! :) ))
Disappointed of what Darkfire never found, he went to the warriors' den to take a nap before the sun-high patrol.
He sighed and slept. Darkfire dreamed he was with Silver-fox in the nursery and the med. cat was helping her with the kits he and Silver-fox were about to have.
All of a sudden, his flank started to hurt, and Darkfire woke up.

message 26: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (last edited Jun 06, 2015 01:48AM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) ((*Silver-rose ((What's up with his flank? O.o ))

Silver-rose sat up after washing her face. Aaaaaand boredom. Ok...now what do I do? She looked around and saw a sunny spot. No one would bother looking for me. I'm not important to the Clan, so why would anyone talk to a useless cat? She quietly padded over to the spot and happily flopped down on her side.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove stumbled into the camp tiredly with her finch and thrush still in her jaws.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Bramblefrost limped over the fresh-kill pile, dropped the fish and gently took Ivydove's birds over to the pile, too. "You ok?" He mewed as he sat down next to her, worry bubbling inside him, but he didn't let it show.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'm just very tired from hunting," Ivydove said as she collapsed next to Bramblefrost.

message 30: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (last edited Jun 09, 2015 12:31PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Bramblefrost let out a small squeak. "Yep, you need sleep," He meowed and stood up. "Shall I drag you to your nest? I don't want you to hurt yourself,"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

" If you drag me Bramble, I swear to StarClan that you won't have a tail in the morning," Ivydove said as she stood up tiredly.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Bramblefrost rolled his eyes. "Ok, fine. Knock yourself out," He slowly limped towards the Warrior's Den in case she gave up and let him help.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Such a gentleman," Ivydove muttered to herself. She stumbled along next to him.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) (( XD ))

"Are you sure you don't want any help?" Bramblefrost asked quietly.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

" You know what, I'd love the help," Ivydove mumbled sleepily.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "About time you admitted it!" Bramblefrost purred, but he hesitated. "Could you lay down, please? I don't really know any other way to drag a cat..."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove purred softly, she laid down.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "Thank you," Bramblefrost gently grabbed her scruff and forced himself to put his weight on all four legs and headed towards the Warrior's Den. This she-cat was getting to her nest, no matter how much it hurt.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove kept drifting off and then waking back up.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) ((What shall I do next?))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

(( uh, I don't know ))

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) ((You're so helpful. XD Anywho, finish in the Warrior's Den?))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Lol thanks, I get that a lot :>, yeah let's continue in the Warriors den))

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) ((I'll post first))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Kk ))

message 46: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (last edited Aug 02, 2015 12:15AM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231)
[[Reposted from msg 26 // @Darkfire(Stripes charrie)]]

((*Silver-rose ((What's up with his flank? O.o ))

Silver-rose sat up after washing her face. Aaaaaand boredom. Ok...now what do I do? She looked around and saw a sunny spot. No one would bother looking for me. I'm not important to the Clan, so why would anyone talk to a useless cat? She quietly padded over to the spot and happily flopped down on her side.

message 47: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 8 comments Sunheart was by the fresh-kill pile. licking her fur, waiting for something to do.