Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ciao!

message 4: by Tabi (new)

Tabi (freaky-emo-kitten) | 1 comments Hi

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Merp I'm bored

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 210 comments Mod
Then.......create a lost child or invite people, or help me make more discussions....speaking of which I going to make a mod chat right now

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 210 comments Mod
I will add that, :) yes

message 9: by Daemon (new)

Daemon | 12 comments Has Hook been claimed? Can he even be claimed?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hook can only be played by mods :( sorry

message 11: by Daemon (new)

Daemon | 12 comments gersh derndit. Welp. If you create a pirate do they automatically become part of Hook's crew, or can you have your own ship?

you can have your own ship or be apart of hooks crew :) your choice

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, oops XD

message 14: by Daemon (new)

Daemon | 12 comments Sweet .3. heheheh

I feel like this will back fire in my face......

who would want to make a fairie?

message 17: by Tate (new)

Tate (hi_im_tate) Me

I mean you can make as many charcters as you want :3

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Love the 'oh shit' picture!

message 20: by Tate (new)

Tate (hi_im_tate) Yea ik but still

Hey guys, I need help, Im "changing" my last name, its a personal reason and its complicated so I need ideas! All I have really are:
-Westfall (Credit goes to Jᴀᴄǫᴜᴇʟɪɴᴇ~Bʟᴜᴇ~ ))
-Bennett
-Night

My real name is Veronica, so if you have any ideas or like one of those two please tell me!!!! Thanks

message 22: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments Me too!

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) I kinda like the combinatione so mabey Veronica Nightfall.

ohhh I really like that :)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) Nicki wrote: "I feel like this will back fire in my face......

"

lol I love that I am watching lord of the rings: fellowship of the rings right now

Dude legolis is bae and I totally spelled his name wrong lol

message 30: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments I kind of want to rp my lost child with a pirate

Clara's up for rp if you want she's a pirate ;3

message 32: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments Sure! Where?

message 34: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments Pirate Cove or Skull Rock

pirate cove will work, you post first?

Does anyone know what happened to the rp sections? They disapered...