Warrior Cats: The New Clans [Role-play] discussion

BreezeClan > Territory [BreezeClan]

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Hareleap stretched his paws for a moment and then tilted his head toward the sound of a rustle in the tall grass. His heart skipped at the thought of hunting with Fawnwing again.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Fawnwings ear twitched and she dashed quietly towards some bushes.

message 4: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Hareleap quietly approched the wildgrass from behind the wind blowing behind him.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Fawnwing came out of the bushes with a thrush and three mice in her jaw.

message 6: by Evelyn (last edited May 04, 2015 06:24PM) (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Hareleap twitched his tail in acknowledgment to Fawnwings catch; he right then leaped onto the bush grabbing the hare on its back and killing it with a swift bite. "Looks like the preys coming back!" he mews through the hares fur.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Fawnwing nodded since she held four pieces of prey on her mouth and couldn't speak.

message 8: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Hareleap walked over to her and touched his nose to hers; He starts to walk in the general direction towards the entrance of camp making sure to stay close to Fawnwing. You never know what could happen...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Fawnwing cheeks started to heat up, but she followed Hareleap.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Snowspots sat down on a tall rock and just stared at the direction to StormClan, which was the Clan that his brother lived it. Anger built up inside him, though he didn't notice. Eventually he jumped down on the ground and dug his claws into it, still focused on StormClan.

message 11: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited May 14, 2015 06:01PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 77 comments Briardawn sniffed the air for prey. She smelled a faint scent of sparrows and rabbits. She'd been staying in the medicine den for a little while because she had been feeling sick and tired. Now, she was feeling better and she needed to make up for the time she was gone.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Ok, Snow, wake up. You're not here to stare at StormClan, you're here to get a rabbit. Snowspots shook his head to clear it and sniffed the air, but got nothing. Isn't new-leaf the time that prey starts coming back? He growled quietly. Then again, I've never had much luck with hunting, but I have been able to catch at least something. He started walking around with an open mouth, trying to get a scent.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 77 comments She heard the sound of a rabbit rustling in the bushes and she got into a stance and pounced on the rabbit. Briardawn killed it and she was satisfied with her catch. She sniffed the air once more in case of more prey but caught the scent of another cat. Snowspots! I could recognize his scent anywhere...

message 14: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (last edited May 14, 2015 07:00PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "Rabbits just don't like me today," Snowspots muttered to himself. There! A rabbit finally came into sight. Little closer...almost there...stop! When he was close enough, he pounced on it and bit the back of its' neck.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 77 comments Briardawn follows his scent before finding him killing a rabbit. He's handsome...I'm such a mousebrain! Everyone thinks he's heartless..'

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 77 comments ((You still there?))

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) ((sorry))

Snowspots sniffed air and caught Briardawn's scent. He turned around and smiled when he saw her. "Hallo!"

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 77 comments She stiffened. " H-hi," Briardawn greeted nervously looking at the ground. Does he think I was spying? He doesn't seem mad at me.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "You ok?" Snowspots mewed worriedly and guilt burned inside him. I did something wrong. I definitely did something wrong.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 77 comments Briardawn nodded, "I'm fine, thanks," She meowed and gave him a small smile in reassurance.

message 21: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (last edited May 20, 2015 11:58PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Snowspots let out a quiet sigh of relief. "Good," He purred softly. "Anywho, how are you doing?" He didn't realize that what Briardawn had just said was related to this question until after he said it. "Uh...I mean what are you doing," Embarrassment replaced the guilt that had just left him.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 77 comments " Hunting, obviously," She replied. " I've been in the medicine den for a little while so I'm trying to make up for the time I was gone."

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "Ah, makes sense," Snowspots nodded and sat down, not knowing what else to say.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 77 comments She observed him for a while. He seemed nice. Not arrogant or flirty or anything. " You know, Snowspots, you aren't what everyone says you are and not what I expected."

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "What is that supposed to mean?" Snowspots meowed in an offended tone.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 77 comments " I'm sorry," Briardawn meowed quickly. " I...It's just sometimes I hear bad things about them and I don't believe they're true or anything and I think you're misjudged. You really do seem like a good cat and any she cat would be lucky to have you as a mate and I'm really sorry if I offended you!" She said not wanting him to take it the wrong way.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Snowspots eyes widened. "I always thought everyone thought I was just some sort of outsider because I was born in a different Clan..."

message 28: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited May 21, 2015 07:10PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 77 comments " You're not an outsider to me," Briardawn insisted. " You're amazing. It doesn't matter what clan you began in as long as your loyal to this clan in the end. I trust all my clan mates with my life including you!"

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Snowspots smiled. "Thank you," He mewed. "For moons I've felt like everyone hated me... It's nice to finally know that someone sees who I really am..."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 77 comments " I'm sorry you felt that way," Briardawn said softly. " It's horrible they treat you this way, come to me whenever you want, I'll always be there to talk to you or anything you need."

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Snowspots purred. "Thank you," He repeated.
((That's as good as I can come up with...))

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 77 comments ((It's alright))

"We should head back to camp," Briardawn said.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "After I get another rabbit," Snowspots mewed and sniffed the air. "I made a goal today... It's so hard for me to catch a rabbit. I'm trying to teach myself to run faster like a BreezeClan cat,"

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 77 comments " Well, in my non biased opinion, I think I'm one of the swiftest cats in the clans!" Briardawn said with a smug smile.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Snowspots smiled and chuckled. "But of course," He purred.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 77 comments She giggled, "Thanks and don't worry not all BreezeClan cats are speedy. I suppose it's because we're used to running and chasing after rabbits. You wanna race to practice?"

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Snowspots thought for a moment before nodding. "I guess I could try,"

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 77 comments Briardawn smiled eagerly, " I'll go easy...maybe. On you're mark, get set, GO!" She said quickly and started running.

message 39: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (last edited May 22, 2015 03:01PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Snowspots narrowed his eyes and ran after her. Keep going, keep going! Don't fail now! Since he kept getting slower every few seconds, he forced himself to pick up his speed again. How else does one teach themselves to run faster?

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 77 comments She ran a little slower for Snowspots to catch up. " You don't have to be quick right away. The idea is to run slowly then gradually get faster so run slow then pick up a little speed as you go."

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "You do realize I come from a very stubborn family, right?" Snowspots panted as he fell into the same pace as Briardawn.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 77 comments " Does that make you stubborn too?" She asked grinning speeding up ahead of him once more laughing.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "Everyone from Papa's side was stubborn!" Snowspots laughed and picked up his speed again.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 77 comments "I win!" She cheered stopping.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Snowspots stopped beside her, then collapsed onto his side. "I hate running..." He meowed through his panting.

message 46: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited May 24, 2015 06:15AM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 77 comments Briardawn looked at him, " You might have to get used to it. BreezeClan cats run a lot and our strategies usually include running!"

message 47: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (last edited May 26, 2015 04:56PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "Yeah, that's the bad part for a cat who lived the first half of his life under the trees," Snowspots sighed, pointing his tail to direction to StormClan.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 77 comments " I think it's cool you experienced life in a different clan. I'm loyal to my clan but I still have always wondered what's out there beyond this clan," Briardawn meowed looking in the direction of StormClan.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "Well, I don't think any BreezeClan born cat like being under trees... I feel more free and wanted here than I ever was back in StormClan. Blackstar always got more attention than I did. Just because he's always been a natural leader doesn't mean he should get the special treatment!" Snowspots hissed loudly and lashed his tail.

message 50: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited May 27, 2015 06:35PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 77 comments She brushed her tail along his flank. " Hey, it's okay. In StormClan you might not get special treatment but to me you're special just the way you are."

« previous 1