Warrior Cats: The New Clans [Role-play] discussion

StormClan > Camp [StormClan]

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Amberheart swiftly walks across the clearing and lays down in the shade of the nearby tree. The sun was coming up over the horizon, and soon the camp would awaken.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Amberflower walked out of the Warriors den with a yawn.

message 4: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Leafstep walks out of the warriors den with a stretch "Man, I'm hungry...." he mutters to himself.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

" You practically had a feast last night, so how can you be hungry?," Fallenwing replied in amusement.

message 6: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Leafstep lets out a snort, "I only had three rabbits yesterday." He mews with a roll of his eyes.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

" Aww Leafstep I was just teasing," Fallenwing meowed.,

message 8: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Leafstep smiled warmly, "I know you are." He mews with a kind smile, "Want to go hunting together?" He asked shyly looking at the ground in embarrassment.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Fallenwing smiles, " Sure," Fallenwing whispered, her sister could organize the patrols this morning since Amberflower was co deputy sometimes.

message 10: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Leafstep looks up at her and smiles, "Let's go." He walks at Fallenwings pace making sure not to get to far ahead or behind.

((You post on territory))

message 11: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ Ivykit wandered out of the nursery on her own, her blue eyes large, just as they always were when she left the nursery. She still hadn't gotten over how amazing the camp was.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Darkpaw purred softly when he saw Ivykit. I'll have kits in a couple moons... He happily thought to himself.

message 13: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ Ivykit spotted movement out of the corner of her eye and whirled around to face Darkpaw. "Hello!" she greeted him loudly, scampering over. "Who are you? Are you a warrior? What's it like being a warrior?!" the words flowed from her mouth, barely comprehensible due to how fast they were spoken.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "I'm still an apprentice, but I'll be a warrior soon if I keep up the good pace I'm at with my training!" Darkpaw puffed out his chest. "Also, I'm Darkpaw... I hope Blackstar gives me a name that will match my awesomeness,"

message 15: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ Ivykit giggled at his response. "I'm sure he will!" she yipped, then paused. "Blackstar?" her small head cocked slightly to the right, confusion sparkling in her blue eyes. "That's our leader right?" she just wanted to make sure she had the names right. It was "star" that leaders' names ended in, wasn't it?

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "Yup," Darkpaw nodded, then narrowed his eyes a bit. "You haven't been outside the Nursery much, have you?"

message 17: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ "Not quite yet," Ivykit admitted. Her eyes brightened quickly however. "I'm trying to save a lot of the surprises for when I'm an apprentice," a sly smile appeared on her face. "Which should be any day now!" she giggled excitedly.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Darkpaw purred softly. Today was obviously a good day for him, because he was almost always grumpy...then again, he was talking to a kit.

message 19: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ Ivykit cocked her head, looking into Darkpaw's eyes. "What's wrong? Was it something I said?" she could always tell when someone wasn't feeling themselves, and Ivykit would have hated to be the cause of it. After all, it was her job to make cats happy, right?

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "I'm perfectly fine," Darkpaw smiled. "Why?" He tipped his head slightly.

message 21: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ Ivykit smiled back, relieved. "I hate seeing cats upset," she explained. "And somehow I can always tell. I hate being able to tell." her tone sounded grumpy, but it was a bit of a tease as well.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "Bah, you'll have no time to even notice it when you start your training," Darkpaw purred.

message 23: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ ((Aghhh the irony >.< she won't be seeing much of anything when she's an app xD))

"Yes I will!" Ivykit argued. "Why should I even be here, if it's not my job to keep cats happy?" her comment was genuine; she wouldn't know what her purpose was, if it wasn't to make others smile.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) (( :p ))

"There are many different ways to make others happy," Darkpaw meowed. "Hunting, healing, fighting, training, and so much more,"

message 25: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ "What do you mean?" Ivykit asked. "Isn't that just work that you have to do for the Clan?" she cocked her head, puzzled.

message 26: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (last edited Jun 04, 2015 06:57PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Darkpaw shook his head. "Happiness can come from almost anywhere,"

message 27: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ Ivykit smiled curiously. "Like where?"

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Darkpaw shrugged. "Kits, mates, training, fighting, hunting and etc.,"

message 29: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ "How though?" Ivykit pressed. She didn't understand this concept, and mostly simply because she was young.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "Hard to explain," Darkpaw meowed. "You'll figure it out when you get your training started,"

message 31: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ Ivykit nodded slowly, a grin stretching across her muzzle. "Oh, I do hope that's soon! I'm almost six moons!"

message 32: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 50 comments Dovefeather stretched and padded out of the den. Arching her back, she yawned.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 22 comments Dovesky looked at Dovefeather, who had just come out of the warriors den. "Hello." She greeted.

message 34: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 50 comments ((Wait! I'm making her a queen))

message 36: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 50 comments Four bundles of fur dashed out from behind Dovefeather, "Mothkit,Sagekit,Frozenkit,Lightningkit, be careful!" She mewed exasperated. She looked over and saw Dovesky, "These kits are a pawful!" She sighed.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 22 comments "I can tell." She smiled.

message 38: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 50 comments Dovefeather heard a squeak and looked over to see Sagekit biting Mothkit's ear," Sagekit!" She called. "Stop chewing your sister's ear!" She mewed. Then turned back to Dovesky. A few heartbeats later the squeak came again. Dovefeather looked at them,"Sagekit! Go to your nest. Don't come out unless I say you can." Sagekit padded to the nursery his light brown tabby head was down.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 22 comments "You shoudn't be so harsh on them." Dovesky said softly. "They don't know any better."

message 40: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 50 comments Dovefeather sighed "I know...." she looked at her paws. ((Can you be Eagletalon plz? Basically he is a light brown extremely handsome and muscular tom with glowing yellow eyes.))

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Arieya the Fire Keeper wrote: "Ivykit nodded slowly, a grin stretching across her muzzle. "Oh, I do hope that's soon! I'm almost six moons!""

"Excellent!" Darkpaw purred licked the top of her head without really noticing.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 22 comments ((Sorry, no. I have a plan for all my charries. Mabye later.))

Dovesky sighed also, putting her tail lightly on Dovefeather's sholder. "It's ok."

message 43: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 50 comments ((No I mean can you just make him?))

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 22 comments Burntstar the Queen of Fire (previously Moonglow wrote: "((No I mean can you just make him?))"

((No, sorry.))

message 45: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 50 comments ((Hmmm well he needs to be made....))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

(( I'll make him later ))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

(( If you want ))

message 48: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 50 comments ((Thanks. That would be great))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Coolio, I'll make him later))

message 50: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ Hawkfrost♥♥♥ 【Angelina ➢ Birdsong ➢ Buck, the Weasel ➢ Rosella】 wrote: "Arieya the Fire Keeper wrote: "Ivykit nodded slowly, a grin stretching across her muzzle. "Oh, I do hope that's soon! I'm almost six moons!""

"Excellent!" Darkpaw purred licked the top of her head..."

Ivykit's ears turned hot, but the feeling quickly went away as she noticed the kits running from then den. She mewed a happy hello to her denmates then turned back to Darkpaw. "So what's it like being an apprentice?" she asked.

« previous 1