City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) City of Bones question

BURN THE MOVIE

I think the cast was great, especially Lily and Jamie, they were perfect

I didn't like Jamie as Jace at all. In my mind, Jace looks somewhat like Alex Pettyfer.

Teresa Alex Pettyfer wouldn't have ever looked the part. I don't see it. ...more
May 04, 2015 01:15PM

deleted member May 04, 2015 07:44AM   0 votes
Magnus was amazing but I absolutely HATED the movie. I was really disappointed.

Dominic Sherwood is hamdsome yes, but I liked Jamie. Lily, to me, was PERFECT.
Who did you see as Clary?

Loved the book...hated the movie. I didn't mind the characters so much but wasn't a big fan of Johnathon Rhys Meyers as Valentine and normally I love him in movies. I didn't like the hair thing, it bothered me. And Jace... meh...I thought they could have cast him better.

Alex (last edited May 03, 2015 07:07PM ) May 03, 2015 06:40PM   0 votes
Magnus was great! I just don't know where they are implementing the series into the story line? Also, will there be a side story with Jem and Tessa involving the new books? So much! But i am so totally excited for the show! Really anticipating it! So far all of the actors are on point especially simon(the movie portrayed neither his personality or looks)! Also Izzy is a great pair for simon! But will the series contain the time while Simon is still getting back his memories and training to be a shadow hunter! But i also totally agree that in every aspect the movie was absolute trash!

Teresa I disagree, Alex. The Movie wasn't trash. Just saying. ...more
May 04, 2015 01:17PM · flag

I thought that compared to other movies in general, it was an okay movie. But if you compare it to the books, it is nothing. I did not like the Jace character in the movie, i didnt think he made a very good Jace. Well he was a pretty good actor, but look wise i dont think it was right.