1×1's > Kaitlyn & Jessica

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry . umm i dunno its up to you

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok. So whih one do u wabt to be the girl on

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

So i can be the girl studtent and you be the male teacher, then i can be a guy in the other?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Nvm im thinking of the wrong rp. So charries: age name and appearance ok?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

So heres mine.

Name: Lydia Martin
Appearance : http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2u...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Wanna start?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure.

Lydia walked into her advanced phycology class, her first period in the day. This was her first day of college, and shes been preparing for it all summer

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Lydia got into the class early, and knocked on the locked door. "Can i come in?" She yelled

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Im sorry its my first day, and i wantsd to get to know the professor. I want to be a psychologist, so im hoping this will be my favourite class. And im just nervous." She laughed

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well i guess its a day of firsts." Lydia said laughing. "Are you happy being able to teahc?" She asked him

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ive always been fascinated with how the brain works, and human behavior. And id like to make a difference in the world. This is my way. I hope..."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Im sure youre going to do just fine." She said to him

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at the time, and grabbed a seat before the students started piling in.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

She couldnt help but admiret him from her seat. She liked him, and tried to work uo the courage as the masses were leaving to ask him to achedule a time to talk more

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"I was wondering if you were free for lunch. You seemed really interesting to talk to, and i thinj it would relieve some stress talking to you iver lunch.." She saud softly

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

She grabbed a sticky note and a pen off his desk, jotting down her cell number. "Shoot me a text when youre free," she smiled before turning to walk out if the room

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

She answered, and they decided to meet at a local coffee shop she loved. She opened the door and began to talk ti the baristas, whom she knew well

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey!" She said smiling. It was around 5:30, so she had changed into this http://images.birdsnest.net.au/system... "it was a gorgeous day today. But more inportantly, how was yojr first day teaching?" She asked

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Thats ok. Its just kunds summery boho stuff.))

"Mine was ok. Stressful. I forgot mkre than i wanted to, due to a trip

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well i was in france for the summer and i forgot stuff. Mais cela est la vie" she said in fluent french, remembering her travels.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Combien de temps avez-vous été en France?" She said, continuing in french

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Tout l'été, mais je prenais français les quatre années de lycée." She stated, having loved french in high school

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh. Eh bien, je me suis amusé. Voulez-vous commander maintenant? She asked

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

He brought back the food and lydia started to eat. "Ah i loev this place." She said enjoying the food

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well now you do." She smiled at him
"So tell me about yourself." She demanded

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"I have time. Everything

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Umm, basics. Favourite things. Great life experiences. Childhood. Family. School." She laughed

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Start at the begginning." ((We can skip through talking, maybe they went somewhere for fancy desert and he can get a drink and stuff

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((I mean like alcohol. They atr food at the coffee shop, then they can go for desert somewhere else))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yaa))

She sat across fron him, eating on chocolate covered strawberries. She was telling him about her life story, most things about her.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She stole it before he could eat it and shr ate the cherry, smiling mischeviously

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited May 04, 2015 07:54PM) (new)

She grabbed his white wine, taking a sip. "Stole that too" she laighed.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh such a gentleman" she said laughing. She grabbed his glass, swirling it and holding it in her fingers. She sipped on it, while eating a strawberry. "So. What led you to want to teach?" She asked

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh. Well." She laughed. "Has anybody beat me to you?" She smiled

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She bkushed. "Nothing. Nevermind." And if yoi keep eatkng my strawberries youre payong for them

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just finish it. Im not going to eat after you. Thats like kissing you. And id rather just actually kiss you." She smirked

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well of course i am" she grinned at him. "Who wouldnt, youre adorable, smart, funny, interesting. And speakung french, hands down sexy." She laughed

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh now youre just teasing me." She smirked. She waved down a waiter, grabbing the check

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Je paie. Je dois plus d'argent que vous suariez." She responded handin the bill and her card to the waiter

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I come from a wealthy family. My mom still gives me lots of money, but i dont really want it. " she sighed. "Can you wake me home?" She smirked

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, did that offend you?" She asked, noticing his sudden distance

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"No need to be ashamed." She laughed. I have 5 or 6 times the money a well payed kawyer has. Dont worry." She said getting out of the car and walking with him to the door

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"So. Sge said standunf at the door. "Tonight was fun."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"I never said i would talk about psychology. I just said i wanted to talk." She smiled. She unlocked the door and turned around. She hugged him, unsure of he'd accept it

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well at least i know thays okay. She turned to open the door and stopped. She spinned around and kissed him, soft and brief. "Oh my god. Im so sorry..." She said when she pulled away

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really?" She said, slightly breathless.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh shut up." She said kissing him again, wrapping her hands arou d his neck and running her hands through his hair.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Is this allowed?" She asked breathless

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know. Im sorry." She kissed him quickly. I gotta go inside." She said softly

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

The next day she put on this for school, and left at 10:00 for her first class.https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

« previous 1