Warrior Cats: The New Clans [Role-play] discussion

StormClan > Territory [StormClan]

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Leafstep walks side by side Fallenwing, a little nervous, he never talked to many she-cats.

message 3: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) ((Jamie!!))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

(( So sorry!!))

Fallenwing walked side by side with Leafstep, she never really talked to any toms.

message 5: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Leafstep stopped dead when he scented rabbit, "I'll err.. Go over here?" He mews unsure of his own mew.

message 6: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) ((Jamie!!))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Fallenwings purred slightly, then she scent squirrel, " And I'll be over there!" Fallenwings meowed, signaling with her tail to the trees behind her.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 22 comments Dovesky padded through the forest, a small sent of a kittyoet caught her attation as she followed it.

((Willowsine?))

message 9: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 13 comments Mittens wandered through the forest, smelling other cats, wondering if she would finally get t meet all of those strange cats...

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 22 comments Dovesky's furr brissled a little, she could smell a kittypet, and it wasn't old. Pin-pointing the where-abouts of the cat, she walked straight up to it, grolwing.
"What are you doing here?"

message 11: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 13 comments "Um.... I don't know, I'm taking a walk. In a forest. What are you doing?" Mittens said, annoyed with the cat.

((Srry, I had to take a quiz))

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 22 comments ((Thats ok.))

"Get out of StormClan tettroy, kittypet." Dovesky spat the word kittypet, and get her claws out. She could beat this kittypet with two-swipes, no problem if she had to.

message 13: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 13 comments "No. I have the right to walk in a forest. It's not like I'm going to steal something." Mittens replied, glaring.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 22 comments "You have no right to tresspass on StormClan tettroy. Leave now and don't come back or i'll make you." She said, deadly serious.

message 15: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 13 comments Mittens laughed. And laughed.Then she made herself stop, and the look on her face never betrayed her. "The forest belongs to everyone. Some cat can't just come along and claim it. If your a cat from that so called legendary clans, I'm not sure I want to meet the rest of you anymore." Mittens said with a look of disgust on her face.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 22 comments "You wouldn't wan't to anyway." She smirked, leaping at the descrasful kittypet. She landed on her, and raked her claws across it's under-belly. Making her bleed very heavly, Dovesky moved of her and bit down hard on her ear, also making that bleed. Dovesky was about to bite down on her flank to finish her of, when, A warrior dosen't need to kill to win... Dovesky jumped of her, no scraches on her what so ever and she could see the descrasful kittypet was out of breath and weak.

message 17: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Forest step watched as she disappeared and gave a lovey sigh. He stares at where she had gone for a moment but decides to go the other direction lifting his muzzle in the air for prey he smells a mouse.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

(( correction Leafstep ))

Fallenwings dashed off, she stopped and sniffed as she smelled rabbit.

message 19: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) ((Ugggg mistakes! >-<))

Leafstep silently stalks the mouse, bunching his muscles for a jump he pounces ending up right on top of the mouse. He gives it a swift bite to the neck and carries it by the scruff in his jaws, he then quietly pads towards where he and Fallenwings split up.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Fallenwings sniffed around until she found her rabbit, she came up behind it, pouncing on it, she bit into its neck, killing it swiftly. She then brought it back to where she and Leafstep split up.

message 21: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Leafstep sits down the mouse still dangling from his jaws and waits for the beautiful Fallenwings to return. In the meantime he drops his mouse to the ground and starts to groom his pelt with rapid licks.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Fallenwings stumbled on a stone hidden under some leaves, she squeaked as she tumbled towards Leafstep.

message 23: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Leafsteps eyes widen in surprise as Fallenwings tumbles on top of him. His ears feel hot as Fallenwings lays on top of him he was able to see details of her beautiful face.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Fallenwings was blushing madly underneath her thick fur, she looked at Leafstep, " S-s-sorry," Fallenwing stamppered(?).

message 25: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) ((Never heard the word "stamppered" did you mean "stammered"?))

Leafstep slid out from underneath her, "it's alright!" He mews shaking his pelt, he picks up the mouse swiftly and walks over to her side.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Ah yes ))

Fallenwing shook her pelt clear of any moss or feathers, she leaned down to pick up her rabbit.

message 27: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) "Ready?" Leafstep mewed easily through the mouses thin fur.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Fallenwing nodded, " Ready," Fallenwing mumbled through the rabbits thick fur.