ONE X ONE > Kaitlyn & Asuna

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2416 comments here it is

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Heyy

message 3: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2416 comments so, what sort of character form do you prefer?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

What do u mean? Spell everythong out for me

message 5: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2416 comments Like how detailed do you usually make your characters, do you just use Name, Age, and Appearance. Or do you like adding stuff like Personality, Likes and Dislikes ect.
Or would you rather just dive right in and kick the character sheets to the curb?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I just do name age and appearance

message 7: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2416 comments Okay, sounds good to me

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

U firt. And explain the plot

message 9: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2416 comments Okay, heres mine then:
Name: Nova Foster
Appearance: http://s5.favim.com/mini/54/black-bro...

So basically, your character (guy A) Decides to do a report on my character (Girl A). He goes into the project thinking nothing more of her than just that, a project. Somewhere along the line his viewpoint on her starts to change and he realizes that she is still a person and not just some statistic as he and the rest of the town thought before.
That's just the basic plot line I imagined, feel free to add or change what ever you would like.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: scott monroe
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/im...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Can u start?

message 12: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2416 comments Sure

Nova sat at her window, watching raindrops race down the smooth glass. She liked rainy days, to her they were much more desirable than a day with the bright sun present. With gloomy weather it was much easier to forget the outside world and just live in her mind, as she had been for almost the last two years now.