2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Pendragon's Banner > H - May 462

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (trakka) | 407 comments Were you surprised by the battle? Did it seem organised on both sides? If Lot had numbers on his side how did he lose?

message 2: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (ajb65) | 73 comments Tracey wrote: "Were you surprised by the battle? Did it seem organised on both sides? If Lot had numbers on his side how did he lose?"

It seemed like organised chaos but then so many battles do and they seem to take on a life of their own! Best laid plans and all of that. He lost because he was outlfalnked by a better plan and by the surprise element.

message 3: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (ajb65) | 73 comments Were you surprised that it was Gweir who saved Arthur?

message 4: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (ajb65) | 73 comments Do you think we've seen the last of Lot and Morgause?

message 5: by Andrew (last edited May 03, 2015 02:26PM) (new)

Andrew (ajb65) | 73 comments What do you make of how Arthur treats slaves? Does this differ from the way he treats others?

message 6: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (trakka) | 407 comments Andrew wrote: "Were you surprised that it was Gweir who saved Arthur?"

No as he seems very loyal.

message 7: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (trakka) | 407 comments Andrew wrote: "Do you think we've seen the last of Lot and Morgause?"

Definitely not. They are determined to bring Arthur down.

message 8: by Tracey (last edited May 04, 2015 06:54AM) (new)

Tracey (trakka) | 407 comments Andrew wrote: "What do you make of how Arthur treats slaves? Does this differ from the way he treats others?"

Certain people think Arthur treats slaves softly but I'm not so sure. I guess it's the times and maybe it's all relative. I think he has a very short temper and takes his frustrations out on those around him. However he has a lot to contend with so it's understandable in some ways.