Hooked on Books discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > May 16-17/15

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonel (new)

Jonel Welcome to our weekend long read-a-thon. This read-a-thon runs on May 16-17/15. Each reader reads from 12:01am on May 16/15 to 11:59pm on May 17/15 in their local time zone.

To sign up simply start yourself a post to track what you've read during the read-a-thon. Edit your post throughout the read-a-thon to let everyone know which books you've read & your total number of pages.

message 2: by Jonel (last edited May 23, 2015 08:13AM) (new)

Jonel glittertextmaker.info

* Jonel ~ pages read: 1264
* Denise ~ pages read: ##
* Elizabeth ~ pages read: 1,770
* Izzie - Pages read: ##
* Michelle - pages read: ##
* Adrianna - pages read: ##
* Ashley - pages read: 585
* Tracey - pages read: 96
* Alex - pages read: 976
* Yildridth - pages read: 338
* Liliana - pages read: 45

Weekend Total: 5074pgs

message 3: by Jonel (last edited May 23, 2015 08:10AM) (new)

Jonel My Reading list

Pages Read: 1264

Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #4) by J.R. Ward 455pgs Soul Slam Soul Force Series by Allie Burton 322pgs The Darkest Pleasure (Lords of the Underworld #3) by Gena Showalter 368pgs The Great Pyramid of Cydonia (Aoleon The Martian Girl, #5) by Brent LeVasseur 119pgs

message 4: by Denise (new)

Denise (kitsune816) | 99 comments My Reading List

Pages read:

Books read:

message 5: by Elizabeth (last edited May 18, 2015 06:39AM) (new)

Elizabeth | 402 comments I'm in.
Books:

Psychic Storm by C.J. Ellisson (only got 1 of ten books to read.)these 2 books below this title are put of the Psychic Storm 10 books)
Vampire Vacation (The V V Inn, #1) by C.J. Ellisson ( book 9 of the 10 books in Psychic Storm) 315 pages finished five out of five stars.
Touched (Second Sight) by Hazel Hunter 160 pages ( last book in the Psychic Storm 10 books)finished 160 pages
This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, #5) by Jeaniene Frost 357 pages finished five out of five stars
Into Shadow (Shadow and Light Book 1) by T.D. Shields 207 pages finished 2 stars out of five stars
First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost 371 pages five out of five
The Emerald Quest (The Noan Winter adventure series book #1) by Renee Pawlish 112 pages finished five out of five
UnEnchanted (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #1) by Chanda Hahn 176 pages five out of five stars finished
Unbalanced (Demon Lovers, #1) by Kate Douglas 72 pages finished five out of five stars

Pages Read:1,770
So I plane to use these to 2 to gat caught up.

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth  (thornrose13) | 47 comments I'm in

Books:
Pages read:

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 397 comments My books:

Pages read:

Adrianna [SypherLily] (sypherlily) | 258 comments Pages read:

message 9: by Ashley (JaffaCaffa) (last edited May 18, 2015 05:52AM) (new)

Ashley (JaffaCaffa) (jaffacaffa) | 166 comments Edit: Oops I totally forgot the read-a-thon was this weekend... :( Thankfully I still read some Saturday!

May 16th: (225 pages)
The Diviners (The Diviners, #1) by Libba Bray - 157 pages
World After (Penryn & the End of Days, #2) by Susan Ee - 68 pages

May 17th: (360 pages)
The Diviners (The Diviners, #1) by Libba Bray - 41 pages
World After (Penryn & the End of Days, #2) by Susan Ee - 19 pages
Fasting and Eating for Health A Medical Doctor's Program for Conquering Disease by Joel Fuhrman - 272 pages
Mistborn The Final Empire (Mistborn, #1) by Brandon Sanderson - 28 pages

Overall Total: 585 pages

message 10: by Tracey (last edited May 21, 2015 06:49AM) (new)

Tracey | 32 comments My Books: I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios

Pages Read:96

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited May 18, 2015 03:25PM) (new)

Total Books Read: 4
Naruto, Vol. 06 The Forest of Death (Naruto, #6) by Masashi Kishimoto 192 pages
Naruto, Vol. 07 Orochimaru's Curse (Naruto, #7) by Masashi Kishimoto 192 pages
Naruto, Vol. 08 Life-and-Death Battles (Naruto, #8) by Masashi Kishimoto 192 pages
Psyren, Vol. 3 Dragon by Toshiaki Iwashiro 200 pages
Psyren, Vol. 4 Melzez's Door by Toshiaki Iwashiro 200 pages

Total Pages Read: 976

message 12: by Yildredth (last edited May 18, 2015 08:13PM) (new)

Yildredth (yil_v) | 16 comments Books Read: Bridget Jones's Diary (258 pages)
Casas Muertas (60 pages)
A is for Abstinence (20 pages)

Pages Read: 338

For been my first time I think its ok u.u

message 13: by Liliana (last edited May 16, 2015 12:10PM) (new)

Liliana Zavala | 5 comments Books read:

Pages read:45 pg. 3:10 pm

message 14: by Jonel (new)

Jonel *SQUEE* It's our first weekend/48hour read-a-thon. Is everyone excited? Yup. It's officially the first Saturday am that I've looked outside and was glad it was raining.

I'm going to start my am by finishing the last 167pgs of Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #4) by J.R. Ward , then I'm off to Always Look Twice (Callahan Brothers, #3) by Geralyn Dawson

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 402 comments I know I am because of this it let me get caught up on my reading. because I finally finished my biggest book that I've read this year and that's Psychic Storm by C.J. Ellisson .The total pages for that one book is 2,187 but I read eight books of the ten that's in it when we did our week long read a thon May 3-10 which means I only had to read books 9 and 10 for today and those are the only ones of that book that I used for this one.

message 16: by Jonel (new)

Jonel Wow! That's definitely a lot of pages in one book Elizabeth

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 402 comments Jonel wrote: "Wow! That's definitely a lot of pages in one book Elizabeth"

your right it is, that's the biggest book that I've read for this year of 2015.

message 18: by Jonel (last edited May 16, 2015 04:30PM) (new)

Jonel I don't think I've tackled any box sets like that in a few years. They always seem so daunting, especially in eformat, where it's all one book together.

so far today I've finished Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #4) by J.R. Ward and Lies Come True (Avery Hart Trilogy #1) by Emerald O'Brien , and have started on Always Look Twice (Callahan Brothers, #3) by Geralyn Dawson (which I keep renaming to never say never & always think twice so can't ever find it on Goodreads)

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 402 comments Jonel wrote: "I don't think I've tackled any box sets like that in a few years. They always seem so daunting, especially in eformat, where it's all one book together.

so far today I've finished This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, #5) by Jeaniene Frostthen its off to pick my next read.

message 20: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 402 comments just got to finally up date my books that I read. how did everyone do and did you have fun, I know I did ,this caught me up on my reading,as well as help cut down my TBR .

message 21: by Jonel (new)

Jonel :) I'll be updating everyone's totals in the next couple of days so be sure to enter yours.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.