Reads With Friends discussion

Winger > Thu 5/7 | 190-251 (Ch 38-55)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shannon (kitchandpages) (leaninglights) | 713 comments Mod
At this point, I'm not quite sure where the story is going or what's the point because the story is a little all over the place. It's still hilarious and I feel like Ryan Dean narrative feels like a 14-year-old and that's good. He's so perverted though, I keep trying to think back to freshman year and remember if boys were that forward and girl-obsessed. Maybe. I also find it a bit reaching that two older girls would be crushing on him but maybe it'd be possible. I like being in Seattle. I really hope he doesn't screw things up with Annie....

message 3: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

Mom2triplets04 | 316 comments Still reading but just wanted to say the airport scene was so funny!

message 4: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

Mom2triplets04 | 316 comments I keep forgetting he's only 14. I was a bit boy crazy at that time. I was 15 with my first boyfriend. Liking the story at least it's not boring.

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahvu) I'm so intrigued to see what will happen in the rest of the Seattle trip - everything is still hilarious but I do want to know where it's heading as well. I feel some darker tones coming through as well so I'm wondering where that's heading too.

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahvu) I'm so intrigued to see what will happen in the rest of the Seattle trip - everything is still hilarious but I do want to know where it's heading as well. I feel some darker tones coming through as well so I'm wondering where that's heading too.

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (bookworm1987) | 344 comments Mod
I'm very behind but I'm liking it. It's just been a really slow reading week for me. I'm also reading A Sudden Light by Garth Stein which I like but am a little disappointed and A Million Suns by Beth Revis which I like. I don't like DNF books so I'm trying to finish all of these.