Reads With Friends discussion

Winger > Tue 5/5 | 63-127 (Ch 10-26)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Jorie (new)

Jorie | 4 comments His hangover was probably the most hilarious thing ever! I'm still a bit confused on his characterization though; one minute he's the awkward 14 year old in junior year, next minute he's getting into fights with football players! I guess once I read a bit more, I'll get a better feel of who Ryan Dean is.

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahvu) Hah yeah that was hilarious! I know what you mean though, not everything is quite adding up for his character yet so I'm interested to see where that's heading. I also want to know a bit more about Annie - surely she must know he has a crush on her, so is she purposely leading him on or just being a friend...hmm!

message 4: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

Mom2triplets04 | 316 comments Glad to see some love interest in this book. Enjoying so far. I could do without the inappropriate language but the story keeps making me read.

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (bookworm1987) | 344 comments Mod
I agree a little too much language for me but I really like his character. I care about what happens to him and the situations are funny. I love the drawings in the book. I think that's a unique touch.

message 6: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

Mom2triplets04 | 316 comments The drawings remind me of like the wimpy kid and big Nate books.

Shannon (kitchandpages) (leaninglights) | 713 comments Mod
I think it's hilarious that he cusses in his mind but not in real life. It's weird but I keep laughing every time I see it XD I feel like many different possible storylines are being set up and I'm very interested to see where they go. Ryan Dean is an interesting character for sure!

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer White (jwhitern) I know teenage boys think about sex a lot, ok all the time, but it is getting old. No wonder I never really liked teenage boys! Other that the constant thinking about sex with every girl he crosses paths with, I am liking it. The trouble he gets himself into is pretty funny. I am hoping it picks up soon.