Reads With Friends discussion

Winger > Mon 5/4 | 1-62 (Ch 1-9)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahvu) I'm enjoying this so much already - I can't remember the last time I laughed out loud so many times at a book! I'm really enjoying the writing style as well - I hope it carries on this way!

Shannon (kitchandpages) (leaninglights) | 713 comments Mod
I'm enjoying it too! It's reads really fast and I love Ryan's humor! For the record, where is the prep school exactly? Said Pacific Ocean, so on the west coast, right?

message 4: by Jorie (last edited May 04, 2015 03:02PM) (new)

Jorie | 4 comments It is hilarious! And I don't think it mentions where PM is actually located, but you're right, definitely on the west coast.

message 5: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

Mom2triplets04 | 316 comments What a fast read. Feel so sorry for him. Kids can be so mean.

message 6: by Keshia (new)

Keshia (brain_candy) | 11 comments Poor Winger! Only one day back, and he's already getting into trouble. I'm enjoying it so far, and looking forward to how the rest of his first day back goes.

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (bookworm1987) | 344 comments Mod
I'm a little behind since I didn't get to pick it up until today. I'm surprised at how much I'm enjoying this. I really like the writing style and I like his character a lot. He's just completely honest. I like how it has the drawings it almost reminds me of a children's book I used to read. I can't remember the name of it, it was a journal form and the girl would do quirky drawings to support the style. The only original drawback for me to not read this was the cover... I think it's kind of ugly. Which I guess is the point...

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer White (jwhitern) My book finally arrived in the mail yesterday! I am a little behind but managed 100 pages last night. I don't know if I have ever read a book about young men in boarding school. I am enjoying what I have read so far. Will have to read more tonight to get caught up!

message 9: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

Mom2triplets04 | 316 comments Glad you finally got your book. It's a quick read and very enjoyable.