The Undetermined discussion

Challenges > May Challenge 2015

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassy (last edited May 12, 2015 02:40PM) (new)

Cassy Le | 48 comments Mod
Hey guys!
For this challenge, I wanted us today something more interactive, and as we are starting to get to know each other and each other's tastes, I thought we could do something a bit different this month :)
So, I was taking all of your ideas in consideration when I thought of something we could do: everyone participating has to recommend a book for another person who then has to read it or ask for a swap, which you could only do once.
The person being recommended a book cannot recommend that same person a book, so we can include everyone :) You are free to post what you really hate in a book so no one ends up recommending something you would hate...
I hope you like the idea and that you will participate!
Xx. Cassy
PS: we start the recommendations on the 10th, so let me know if you want to participate :) [UPDATE: CHALLENGE POSTPONED TO JULY]

Participants:
- Serena
- Alex
- Julia
- Corinne
- Cassy
-
-

message 2: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) I'll try to do it, but if I have to it from the library, it may take some time.

message 3: by Alex (new)

Alex (offvogue) | 14 comments I'll try as well, but a lot of books are not available here and if I buy it online on Amazon or somewhere, then shipping will take a lot of time.

message 4: by Julia (new)

Julia Reim (julisbad) | 37 comments Yeah Same! I would try but shipping would take a lot of time hehe!

message 5: by Corinne (new)

Corinne | 2 comments I'm game!

message 6: by Cassy (new)

Cassy Le | 48 comments Mod
Hi guys! :) Sorry for the late response, May has been a really busy month for me :) Because of that, I suggest that we keep this challenge for next month, leaving you plenty of time to suggest books to each other and order them :) (sorry, I kind of assumed that it would be easy with ebooks these days)
For this month, since it has flown by so quickly already, I think we should read a short story of 100 pages or less, something quick and easy that could easily be found on the author's website or something ahaha :)
Hope you guys join in!
Xx. Cassy

message 7: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) I think there is a lot of free short stories on kindle.

message 8: by Alex (new)

Alex (offvogue) | 14 comments I can't take part in anything next month. I got an internship, so I will be really busy.