Kids/Teens Book Club discussion

Welcome & Introductions > Introduce Yourself!

Comments (showing 451-500 of 6,644) (6644 new)    post a comment »

message 451: by Diana (new)

Diana Same here. I think............

message 452: by [deleted user] (new)

i have got issues :) im scared of being short coz i have always been tall :(

message 453: by Diana (new)

Diana My problems with being tall are:
1) I'm taller than all of my girl church friends.(which makes me feel like an idiot)
2) I'm a total klutz. I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 454: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (flyinglogicmonkey) | 2426 comments 1) I'm shorter than all of my friends
2) I'm a total klutz

It's not just you... :)

message 455: by [deleted user] (new)

wooooooooo go klutzzzzzez

;p

message 456: by Annie (new)

Annie (AnnieIsCool13) | 562 comments Im a klutz too!! One day I accidently fell on my boyfriend and we hit heads so hard I almost blacked out!

message 457: by Diana (new)

Diana I always tripping over EVERYTHING. It's so embarrasing.

message 458: by Annie (new)

Annie (AnnieIsCool13) | 562 comments I trip on flat surfaces and I push doors that say pull.

message 459: by Amber (new)

Amber (allregionamber) | 1943 comments Annie GO Saints!!!!!!!! wrote: "I trip on flat surfaces and I push doors that say pull."

OMG I have totally done both of those.

message 460: by Amber (new)

Amber (allregionamber) | 1943 comments lol! Nice, Noelle.

message 461: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments I too am short (5'2") and a klutz... I have fallen up the stairs, down the stairs, and off the stairs. Yes, off. How many people can say they've done that?

message 462: by Taylor (last edited Mar 19, 2010 11:40PM) (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments *high fives Noelle's raised hand*

We should start a club, Noelle. ;)

message 463: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments Ok, so I fell OFF the stairs at SCHOOL. How embarrassing is that? During passing period, so there were like 50 people around me. And I had a backpack on, and I was holding books.

message 464: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments I just laughed it off, but it was super awkward. There was only one person I knew in my vicinity, and as I sat there on the ground kind of laughing, he looked down at me, said, "Nice." and walked off. And then everyone around me was laughing. I think there was pointing.

See, I have no stairs at my house. So any of my stair incidents either happen at a friend's house or at school.

message 465: by ★ Jess (new)

★ Jess  | 4296 comments Mod
Taylor wrote: "Ok, so I fell OFF the stairs at SCHOOL. How embarrassing is that? During passing period, so there were like 50 people around me. And I had a backpack on, and I was holding books."

HAHAHAH!!!! Im laughing with joy, because im not the only one!!!!!!!! :D

message 466: by ★ Jess (new)

Annie GO Saints!!!!!!!! wrote: "I have a friend who does high jump. What is your best height? I major in Shotput."

Best hight? Ummm not sure. Im guessing about 1.45 Something like that. Maybe 1.35. Not sure.

message 467: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments You've done that, too?!

message 468: by ★ Jess (new)

YES!

In year 5 (im in year 9 now)
But our year 5 class room was upstairs, and we used to slide down the hand rails to get down....
**It was outside, and below the stairs was a garden***
I was sliding down, leant back a bit to far, toppled over edge and into the garden.

message 469: by Taylor (last edited Mar 20, 2010 12:05AM) (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments Wow.... When it happened to me, I was going down the steps really fast, and fell, but I had stepped so far ahead of where I needed to be and had so much momentum going that I didn't even touch the last few steps.

Ew, that's bad. The wooden stairs, I mean. Yeah, I kinda have to laugh it off. I thought it was pretty darn funny anyways, cuz I'm clearly a dork.

Have you ever done one of those butt-hitting-every-step falls down the stairs? Where it makes that cartoony thumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthunk noise as you go down?

message 470: by ★ Jess (new)

Yep, ive done that, But on purpose, when your sliding down stairs for fun :D

message 471: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments Oh.... I did one of those too.... At 7am in my great grandma's house. She has these ancient, steep, small steps. I was half asleep, slipped, and slid down 13 steps before hitting the bottom, at which point I was fully awake.

I did that on accident.

I have to ask my next klutzy question: screen door?

message 472: by [deleted user] (new)

same :) FUN FUN FUN !

message 473: by ★ Jess (new)

Yep, i walk into glass doors a fair few times

message 474: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments I've broken my share of screen doors in my day, too. This all makes me feel so much better.

Although I don't think I've ever run into the glass door, just the screen.

message 475: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments Or on apparently flat surfaces.... But I swear there has to be something there for us to trip on. Like it's there specifically for us.

message 476: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (Lisao_0) Hi, Im Lisa and im addicted to reading ! ;) I joined this grop agessss ago but this is my 2nd comment(after the one i made in bookswap...2 minutes ago) ummmm yer i love books and my favourite genres include Urban fantasy, fantasy, paranormal romance etc. Mortal Instruments is my fave series but VA is close ;) Happy Reading ! ;D

message 477: by ★ Jess (new)

Welcome Lisa!
Hopefully you enjoy the group and get commenting :D

message 478: by [deleted user] (new)

hiyyaaaa

message 479: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (Lisao_0) hey erin hows it going ;)
Thanzx for the welcome too ;)

message 480: by Tayyaba♥♫ (new)

Tayyaba♥♫ (ThatGirlThatWrites) | 109 comments Lisa wrote: "Hi, Im Lisa and im addicted to reading ! ;) I joined this grop agessss ago but this is my 2nd comment(after the one i made in bookswap...2 minutes ago) ummmm yer i love books and my favourite genre..."

Heyyy Lisa!

message 481: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments Hi Lisa!

message 482: by Amber (new)

Amber (allregionamber) | 1943 comments Taylor wrote: "I too am short (5'2") and a klutz... I have fallen up the stairs, down the stairs, and off the stairs. Yes, off. How many people can say they've done that?"

I'm tall!(5'4" and almost 13). And I've done all of those. When I was 3 I ran up the stairs and knocked my front tooth backwards. First dentist appointment!

And Hi Lisa!!!!!!

message 483: by Hope (last edited Mar 20, 2010 12:24PM) (new)

Hope (heyhopeful) Ouch. 0.O

I'm accident prone. And that has nothing to do with the fact that I'm a shortie. xD

And I trip over air... :/

But hello all! I have not posted on this thread before, though I'm sure a lot of people already know me on here..
I'm Hope. *waves*
And hello, Lisa! :)

message 484: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments Don't worry, Hope, I trip over air too. And accident prone definitely describes me as well... That is part of the reason I don't play sports. Most of it, actually.

message 485: by Amber (last edited Mar 20, 2010 01:14PM) (new)

Amber (allregionamber) | 1943 comments Hope wrote: "Ouch. 0.O

I'm accident prone. And that has nothing to do with the fact that I'm a shortie. xD

And I trip over air... :/

But hello all! I have not posted on this thread before, though I'm sure..."

Love the wave, Hope. lol. *Joins in with the waving*

Hi, Lisa! I'm Amber! :) (although you may or may not have already guessed that)

message 486: by [deleted user] (new)

HIYA EVERYONE *ALSO JOINS WAVING*

i broke my wrist running backwards at basketball :)

message 487: by [deleted user] (new)

it was sad coz i missed out on some important basketball games && my teacher made me write with my left hand

((my handwriting noramally is AWFUL so imagine it useing my other hand coz im not ambidextrous

message 488: by Amber (new)

Amber (allregionamber) | 1943 comments erin :) wrote: "it was sad coz i missed out on some important basketball games && my teacher made me write with my left hand

((my handwriting noramally is AWFUL so imagine it useing my other hand coz im not amb..."

Aw!!!! That must have hurt.

message 489: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments That really sucks....

message 490: by Hope (new)

Hope (heyhopeful) LOL. I started a waving trend. xD

OUCH! That had to be awful, Erin. :/ My wrist hurts thinking about it. D:

@Taylor: Good, I'm not the only one! :)

message 491: by Annie (new)

Annie (AnnieIsCool13) | 562 comments Hey!!

message 492: by ★ Jess (new)

Ooh, i broke my wrist my doing some tricks on the flying fox!!!
In year 3, we had this flying fox at our school.
A whole bunch of us would gather momentum, and swing, do a loop and flip off.
I tried doing it, but i let go to early, and went flying into some near by rocks and broke my arm.

message 493: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments ouch!

message 494: by Amber (new)

Amber (allregionamber) | 1943 comments Ow!

message 495: by Hope (new)

Hope (heyhopeful) OOoh...wow. I'm blessed to have never broken a bone, I've just gotten scrapes and bruises and chipped teeth. XD

message 496: by Annie (new)

Annie (AnnieIsCool13) | 562 comments Hope wrote: "OOoh...wow. I'm blessed to have never broken a bone, I've just gotten scrapes and bruises and chipped teeth. XD"

Same

message 497: by ★ Jess (new)

Well, im happy i had a broken bone.
My year 6 teacher once said: "If you have had a broken bone by doing something out-rages and risky, then you have lived your child hood well"

message 498: by Ayundabhuwana (new)

Ayundabhuwana (ayundabs) I've never broken a bone, but I scratched and hurt myself a lot ^^

message 499: by Lisa (last edited Mar 21, 2010 01:38AM) (new)

Lisa  (Lisao_0) I feel so loved sooo many welcomes...*tears gushing down my face* hahaI have never broken a bone but i dont wanna jinx myself so *touch wood*

message 500: by Regan ♥ (new)

Regan ♥ (Regan_) | 243 comments Lisa wrote: "I feel so loved sooo many welcomes...*tears gushing down my face* hahaI have never broken a bone but i dont wanna jinx myself so *touch wood*"

Hi Lisa... it's nice to meet you?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Secret Hour (other topics)
How to Take the Ex Out of Ex-Boyfriend (other topics)
Odd Thomas (other topics)
The History of King Lear, a Tragedy. by William Shakespear. Revived, with Alterations, by N. Tate, Esq; As It Is Now Acted at the Theatres Royal, in Drury-Lane and Covent-Garden. (other topics)
How to Say Goodbye in Robot (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jaime Buckley (other topics)
Pepper Thorn (other topics)
Lia Habel (other topics)
Catherine Fisher (other topics)
Alexandra Adornetto (other topics)
More...