♥ Nothing Better Than Reading!! ♥ discussion

BR & BOTM Archives > BR 1 - Steff and Linda; Throne of Glass; start date --> 27th of June

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,228 (1228 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25

message 1: by Linda (new)

Linda Bakker-Zwakhals (lbakkerz) | 701 comments Hi Steff, i've looked at our compared book list and picked out some books that have my preference and are on both our to read lists. Let me know if you want to read any of these or if you have another suggestion :)

- Jurrasic Park - Michael Crichton
- The Martian - Andy Weir
- Shadow and Bone - Leigh Bardugo
- The Bone Season - Victoria Aveyard

message 2: by Steffi (new)

Steffi (funsizesteffi) | 572 comments I would love to read shadow and bone by leigh bardugo

or Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days #1)

by Susan Ee

message 3: by Linda (new)

Linda Bakker-Zwakhals (lbakkerz) | 701 comments Lets read shadow and bone

message 4: by Steffi (new)

Steffi (funsizesteffi) | 572 comments :) lets

message 5: by Steffi (new)

Steffi (funsizesteffi) | 572 comments ordered from amazon :)

message 6: by Jarvis (new)

Jarvis  | 1187 comments Happy Reading, gals! :D

message 7: by Linda (new)

Linda Bakker-Zwakhals (lbakkerz) | 701 comments Thanks Gehna

message 8: by Steffi (new)

Steffi (funsizesteffi) | 572 comments thanks gehna

message 9: by Linda (new)

Linda Bakker-Zwakhals (lbakkerz) | 701 comments I already have the book so let me know when you have it in the mail so we can start

message 10: by Steffi (new)

Steffi (funsizesteffi) | 572 comments will do :)

message 11: by Linda (new)

Linda Bakker-Zwakhals (lbakkerz) | 701 comments Let the reading begin:D Shadow and Bone & Siege and Storm

message 12: by Linda (new)

Linda Bakker-Zwakhals (lbakkerz) | 701 comments So i started already, read a few pages and i just finished chapter two. Im already absorbed into the story and had my first what?! moment. I also like the fact that we now know not everybody will be spared.
What did you think Steff?

message 13: by Steffi (new)

Steffi (funsizesteffi) | 572 comments end of chapter 2 omg omg omg omg omg wheres mal? I hope hes not dead

message 14: by Linda (new)

Linda Bakker-Zwakhals (lbakkerz) | 701 comments Thats what i was thinking!

message 15: by Steffi (new)

Steffi (funsizesteffi) | 572 comments I wanna know what happened to scare everyone from her

message 16: by Linda (new)

Linda Bakker-Zwakhals (lbakkerz) | 701 comments End of chapter 8, whats up with these people and that place?

message 17: by Steffi (new)

Steffi (funsizesteffi) | 572 comments Mals alive :)

message 18: by Linda (new)

Linda Bakker-Zwakhals (lbakkerz) | 701 comments Yes thankfully!

message 19: by Steffi (new)

Steffi (funsizesteffi) | 572 comments I am at the end of chapter 4 :) loving this sorry I am not reading very fast

message 20: by Linda (new)

Linda Bakker-Zwakhals (lbakkerz) | 701 comments Its oke:) just glad you are loving it too:D

message 21: by Steffi (new)

Steffi (funsizesteffi) | 572 comments I am its totally captivated me

message 22: by Linda (new)

Linda Bakker-Zwakhals (lbakkerz) | 701 comments End of chapter 10 yes Mal where are you??

message 23: by Steffi (new)

Steffi (funsizesteffi) | 572 comments I totally see what you mean at end of chapter 8 what the hell

message 24: by Steffi (new)

Steffi (funsizesteffi) | 572 comments Don't like any of grisha bar Ivan and I do like genya

message 25: by Steffi (new)

Steffi (funsizesteffi) | 572 comments I am at the end of chapter 10 and I have a feeling and a theory that mal maybe grisha too. What do you think?

message 26: by Steffi (new)

Steffi (funsizesteffi) | 572 comments End of chapter 12 oh my god

message 27: by Linda (new)

Linda Bakker-Zwakhals (lbakkerz) | 701 comments I dont know about mal being geisha too. Ill read on tonight. I really like genya as well. I also like her powers! I want that too:D

message 28: by Steffi (new)

Steffi (funsizesteffi) | 572 comments Chapter 14 omg omg omg the dark long encounter then the end of the chapter my jaw is on the floor

message 29: by Linda (new)

Linda Bakker-Zwakhals (lbakkerz) | 701 comments End of chapter 12, OMG indeed!

message 30: by Linda (new)

Linda Bakker-Zwakhals (lbakkerz) | 701 comments Page 170: what just happend? He kissed her??

message 31: by Linda (new)

Linda Bakker-Zwakhals (lbakkerz) | 701 comments Page 170: what just happend? He kissed her??

message 32: by Linda (new)

Linda Bakker-Zwakhals (lbakkerz) | 701 comments End of chapter 14: OMG what just happend?? Jaw is on the floor right next to yours! But i do like the way Mal is brought back into the story

message 33: by Linda (new)

Linda Bakker-Zwakhals (lbakkerz) | 701 comments Wow major flip in the story!

message 34: by Steffi (new)

Steffi (funsizesteffi) | 572 comments Its amazing that flip. I am intrigued for her relationship with the darkling And if mal returns again

message 35: by Linda (new)

Linda Bakker-Zwakhals (lbakkerz) | 701 comments Absolutely! Will she resist the darkling and will she mend her relationship with mal (or even improve it?:))

message 36: by Steffi (new)

Steffi (funsizesteffi) | 572 comments I would like to see her and mal as best friends again

message 37: by Linda (new)

Linda Bakker-Zwakhals (lbakkerz) | 701 comments Why is it that they beat the guys unconcious and bloody, but cant take back what the guys stole from them?

message 38: by Linda (new)

Linda Bakker-Zwakhals (lbakkerz) | 701 comments End of chapter 18: sad...

message 39: by Steffi (new)

Steffi (funsizesteffi) | 572 comments oh no :( tissues needed?

message 40: by Linda (new)

Linda Bakker-Zwakhals (lbakkerz) | 701 comments No, not this time. Its not that deep. Just a sad moment:)

message 41: by Steffi (new)

Steffi (funsizesteffi) | 572 comments end of chapter 16 yay mals back and he is helping her and on the other hand OMG did not see that twist with the darkling coming

message 42: by Steffi (new)

Steffi (funsizesteffi) | 572 comments Linda wrote: "Why is it that they beat the guys unconcious and bloody, but cant take back what the guys stole from them?"

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN :) AT LEAST GRAB THE GUN AND THE MONEY

message 43: by Steffi (new)

Steffi (funsizesteffi) | 572 comments omg whats going to happen to mal?

message 44: by Steffi (new)

Steffi (funsizesteffi) | 572 comments I don't want to be at work today I want to finish this book

message 45: by Linda (new)

Linda Bakker-Zwakhals (lbakkerz) | 701 comments I think i will finish the book tonight... I know that if i start reading again i wont be able to stop! I just need to know whats going to happen:)

message 46: by Steffi (new)

Steffi (funsizesteffi) | 572 comments me too :) would you be up for reading a second book maybe the next part to this if we finish this today?

message 47: by Linda (new)

Linda Bakker-Zwakhals (lbakkerz) | 701 comments Sure! I really like reading together:) Lets just continue the thread with book two in the series:D

message 48: by Linda (new)

Linda Bakker-Zwakhals (lbakkerz) | 701 comments End C19: OMG noooo! So close:(

message 49: by Linda (new)

Linda Bakker-Zwakhals (lbakkerz) | 701 comments End C20: is there anyone besides Mal still worth trusting? This world is crazy

message 50: by Steffi (new)

Steffi (funsizesteffi) | 572 comments Omg omg omg just finished omg jaw on floor

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25