YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Teen Wolf

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nur Raihan (new)

Nur Raihan (byeraihan) Stiles Stilinsky is like my favorite! I mean, how could you not love him? you cant, can you?

message 2: by Auntie (new)

Auntie K | 273 comments I love Derek, Scott, Stiles, Ethan and Aiden, God there are so many hot guys.
I can't wait till season 5 I missed season 4 so I have to catch up.

message 3: by Katrina (new)

Katrina | 4382 comments Season 4 just seemed really short after how long season 3 was

message 4: by Auntie (new)

Auntie K | 273 comments I was so mad that Alison AND Aiden died. I thought only one person was gonna die. nobody should have died off. I loved Alison. I like her better then Kira. And why Aiden? he was hot.

message 5: by Katrina (new)

Katrina | 4382 comments I kind of had a feeling that Allison was going to be the one killed off. Honestly, out of all the characters she was the one I loved the least. That doesn't mean I didn't cry like a baby when she died though

message 6: by Kaelia (last edited Jun 23, 2015 03:49AM) (new)

Kaelia | 38 comments Stiles is just the BEST. I cannot wait until next week for more Stiles :D

message 7: by Katrina (new)

Katrina | 4382 comments I'm excited that it's going to be a two night thing when it comes back on

message 8: by Kaelia (new)

Kaelia | 38 comments Oh my goodness... that is great news... BACK to BACK nights of Teen Wolf !!!

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22775 comments Mod
Olivia wrote: "Kaelia wrote: "Oh my goodness... that is great news... BACK to BACK nights of Teen Wolf !!!"

yea ikr i heard almost everyone is watching S5 of TW but i still cant find S5 on you tube.:( does anyon..."

http://www.free-tv-video-online.info/...

message 10: by E.T. (new)

E.T. (rendezvousxo) | 38 comments finally find teen wolf thread lol

message 11: by E.T. (new)

E.T. (rendezvousxo) | 38 comments i really cant wait for season 5b and i hope allison will come back ahhh

message 12: by C.R. (new)

C.R. Sedore (christinasedore) | 394 comments @ezy I agree I just want to know how there going to kill the doctor dreads. I just want it back to watch.

message 13: by C.R. (new)

C.R. Sedore (christinasedore) | 394 comments @Oliva Try Watch-series ch. Thats where I watch all my shows.

message 14: by C.R. (new)

C.R. Sedore (christinasedore) | 394 comments @Katrina what...oh awesome back to back.

message 15: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Williams | 48 comments I still miss Erica. I just thought her story wasn't over....and Boyd had like three lines! I really hope season five ends with Derek coming back. Lydia and Stiles are my favorites but I don't like them together. They would be my BROTP, but SCILES!!!!! I was freakin out at the mid-season finale.

message 16: by zoe (new)

zoe | 5 comments I love this show.. really !
Stiles and Coach are my fav characters and I loved allison argent.
Not following S5b though !

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.