What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Fantasy/Romance/Best Friends/Evil Witch/two friends in different world. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rashida (new)

Rashida | 4 comments Its about a Girl who sees a boy in her college/school compound, but she knows he is not real,but she is afraid if she tell about him to anyone they will feel she is gone mad, so when her friend asked her to come along with her on summer vacation on her dead aunt place as she miss her and she wants to go and give her respect she jump on it. but as soon as she reached their everything started to change, they found that her friend aunt keep one journal and she used to talk about some legendary place, and soon and they both found themselves in different world. the boy she used to see in her imagination is the King and they think that both girls are witches and all and they came to their world to destroy them and take away all the power of Gods... and soon they started to solve the problems and in the end she became Queen to save the king form the evil witch, but the witch ran away and it got continued in next part. but I can't remember the name or anything about the story, please help because i want to read further.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38241 comments Mod
When did you read it? YA or adult? Paper book, ebook, other format? Author male or female? Remember the cover?

message 3: by Rashida (new)

Rashida | 4 comments Thanks dear... it's been so long but I found the book...
Doon
I don't know how to transfer this to solved folder...

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34447 comments Mod
Rashida, glad you found your book. Here's the link - Doon by Carey Corp.

No worries. I moved your request by clicking "edit" beside the Topic header and choosing a Solved folder. This only works using the desktop (not mobile) version of the website.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Doon (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Carey Corp (other topics)