Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3) Dreams of Gods & Monsters discussion

Liraz character (SPOILERS)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

AlmyGrimas Personally i loved her character, i really enjoyed how her character stops beeing really badass and opens her mind to a more sensitive side.
I thought her relationship with Ziri was really cute ( plus i did not see it coming) but i wish we would have had more details about their fellings but i can live without them.
She became my favourite character in this book, what are your opinions about her change was it to the better or not
Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes my original lenguage is spanish but i love practising english when i have the oportunity.

Diana Braxton AlmyGrimas wrote: "Personally i loved her character, i really enjoyed how her character stops beeing really badass and opens her mind to a more sensitive side.
I thought her relationship with Ziri was really cute ( p..."

In the first and second book, I hated her, but once I really got to know her in the third book, I loved her! She and Ziri are adorable together.

Annie I love love love Liraz!!! I want a spin off series with her and Ziri...or at least a novella!!!!

Sorrel I agree with everyone else - that moment when Mik and Zuze go to sleep nd she stands over them with her burning wings... that just completely swung it for me. had to love her after that :-D I respected her before, for being strong and independent and feisty, but after we got to know her more I admired and loved her.

AlmyGrimas Annie wrote: "I love love love Liraz!!! I want a spin off series with her and Ziri...or at least a novella!!!!"
That would be so awesome!!!!

AlmyGrimas Diana wrote: "AlmyGrimas wrote: "Personally i loved her character, i really enjoyed how her character stops beeing really badass and opens her mind to a more sensitive side.
I thought her relationship with Ziri ..."
in the first book i hated her, in the second book not that much, but i never thougt i would en up liking her that much

AlmyGrimas Sorrel wrote: "I agree with everyone else - that moment when Mik and Zuze go to sleep nd she stands over them with her burning wings... that just completely swung it for me. had to love her after that :-D I respe..."
That part was beautiful, but the one i loved like toooooo much was chapter 73 (when she tels Karou that she thoght she capture ziris soul) It was soooooo heart warming