1x1 discussion

1x1 > Fallen Catalyst and Midnight Rose

Comments Showing 1-50 of 146 (146 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Hello.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) I actually don't have any good ones at the moment. What about you? Do you have some ideas?

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 100 comments Well it depends one what you usually rp. Do you prefer realistic or fictional?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) I'm fine with either. I like them both.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 100 comments Alright. What theme? Like mystery, horror, action, etc...?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Hmm. I don't know. Which do you prefer?

Sorry. I am a very indecisive person...

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 100 comments Haha, it's fine.
Perhaps we could do a mystery of supernaturals? Just depends on what supernatural you want to be

message 10: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Okay. Hmm. What kind of supernatural?

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 100 comments Like vampires or werewolves, anything really.

message 12: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Okay. Do you have any preference to which supernatural creature?

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 100 comments Do you mind me being a Neko? I love cats...

message 14: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Sorry, what is a Neko?

message 16: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Oh. That makes sense. So Neko and human or other supernatural creature?

message 18: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) What about a Neko and an Avian-Hybrid?

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 100 comments Is that like an angel? But that sounds good

message 20: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Sorta. Basically a person with wings.. Have you ever read Maximum Ride?

Should we make characters?

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 100 comments No, but I want to. Is it good?

Yeah, what should the ages be about? And are you female or male?

message 22: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Yes. It's good. The "last" book comes out this month. The author added a ninth book for some reason.

I can be either guy or girl, I don't care which. Ages, 15-19?

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 100 comments Oh sweet! A whole series to read...

Ok cool I'll be female then if you don't mind

Name: Jade Knightwood
Appearance: http://data3.whicdn.com/images/691764...

((I didnt know how long to make it))

message 24: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((That's fine))

Name: Nico Blackthorne
Appearance: http://www.percyjacksonfanfiction.com...
Wings: 16 foot wingspan, jet black Raven wings

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 100 comments Awesome! Alight how should we start? And should there be like some kind of thing like someone had stolen something that is very powerful and members of each supernatural colony try to find it. Then whoever finds it and returns it gets a prize and they meet by bth of them trying to find it? idk....

message 26: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Hmm. I don't know. That idea is okay, but I'm not sure how well it would work.

message 28: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Hmm. I don't know either. Maybe one of our characters is running from someone/something trying to kill them and the other one helps them get away?

message 30: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Okay. Who's gonna be running for their life?

message 32: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) I think it would make more sense for your character to be running since my character can fly..?

message 34: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Yes. Please.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 100 comments Jade was sprinting through the forest, trying to avoid any traps that she could sense was set out for her. She was being hunted yet again. 'Jeez, what is this the 100th time I've been hunted?' She thought and continued running. It was terrifying, seeing as her brother had died by a hunter

message 36: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Nico was flying way up high in the sky, where he would like a bird to anyone on the ground. He dove down toward the forest. He had been noticing that someone seemed to be running through the trees and was curious.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 100 comments She was running out breath, growing more tired by the second. That's how they got her brother...tired him out until he passed out. She looked around trying to find a hiding spot

message 38: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Nico saw the person running, with a group chasing them. He wove through the trees, flying toward the running person. He knew that he might be an idiot by trying to help the person but didn't care.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 100 comments She continued running, thinking they were coming closer and thinking it was the end for her. Her eyes widened hoping she could just make it out alive, somehow.

message 40: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Nico got right behind the person. Before he could think about it anymore, he grabbed the person. He soared up for the sky, holding onto the person.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 100 comments She gasped and shriekd then looked around. 'I'm...in the air?' She thought and turned her head to see the guy. Her eyes were wide as she looked down, never have been above the trees.

message 42: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Shush." Nico told her. He turned, avoiding the people on the ground. He flew quickly through the air, heading for a different section of the forest.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 100 comments She nodded her ears lowered. She looked down, a bit worried of the height and closed her eyes

message 44: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Once they were away from where the people were, Nico dove down into the trees. He set the girl down, hovering in a small clearing.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 100 comments She stared at him when he set her down, gripping tightly on the tree branch. "Uh...thank you..." She mumbled

message 46: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Nico nodded. He closed his wings, dropping to the ground. "You alright?" He asked.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 100 comments She nodded and looked down at the ground. "Yeah...I guess." She mumbled and unsure of what to say, if she could even say that what she had seenwas real

message 48: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Nico looked around them, watching for the people that were chasing her. He sighed softly.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 100 comments "Who are you?" She asked him, curiously with wide eyes.

message 50: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Legally, I don't even exist." Nico replied, looking at her. "I am Nico Blackthorne," he introduced.

« previous 1 3