ya books lovers discussion

General Chat > Introducing Yourself :)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tammie (new)

Tammie Tackett please let us know about you here

my name is tammie i am the mod for this group i like to read ya and other books and i live in mississippi and i am single

WTF Are You Reading? | 1 comments Hi,
My name is Frishawn and I read everything! I love reading and sharing what I read with friends.
Thanks for the invitation Tammie.

message 3: by Tammie (new)

Tammie Tackett welcome

message 4: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Hey everyone! My name is Bethany and I live in Louisiana. I love YA books of all genres. I look forward to getting to know you guys.

message 5: by Tammie (new)

Tammie Tackett Bethany wrote: "Hey everyone! My name is Bethany and I live in Louisiana. I love YA books of all genres. I look forward to getting to know you guys."

welcome

message 6: by Brenda (new)

Brenda (whimsybookowl) | 1 comments Hello all my name is Brenda I live in PA. I love YA and all genres. My favorite is Fantasy ^^ I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here and learning about new books

message 7: by Anita (new)

Anita (arcticwish) | 2 comments Hi everyone! My name is Anita, I live in MN. I love reading but I'm a university student and really should be studying instead. My favorite genres are YA, adventure, fantasy, and classics. Hopefully this summer I can catch up on my reading stack!