☼ Blackout ☼ [Semi-Advanced] discussion

Characters > ➙ Collaborations

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ash. (new)

ash. You know what to do here.

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) If anyone wants to do a collab, I want to make a few characters, but will be busy for another two or three weeks with school. We can plan things out though.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey I was wondering if anyone had any idea's needed for a male character? I have one to make and no ideas for him. Anyone?

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ I'm planning on making a brother and a sister and if you're interested in your male possibly being a friend to the brother and a love interest for the sister?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Oooo, that would be really cool! Okay, do you have any preferences on my guy?

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ What do you mean by preference?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

How he acts, personality, looks, ect. Anything you want specifically about him?

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Well, I don't want to create your character for you, ya know, give you some artistic freedoms ^_^ my biggest preference personality wise is that you don't make him some soft, emotional guy. I have a hard time getting committed when the male charrie is more girly than the female. As for appearance, you have Jamie dornan and chris hemsworth, right?

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 05, 2015 09:32PM) (new)

Thank you so much for sharing my male tastes. It's so hard to find those kind of guys on Gr! :P Anyway. I just added Matt Lanter as well. But yes, I have Chris, and Jamie. ^.^

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Oh, they are few and far between, I know! If we have similar tastes, I think I'll trust you to the rest of that ^_^ I can't take Matt Lanter seriously since he was in Vampires Suck, and while Chris is quite divine, I think I'm leaning towards Jamie.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't even realize he was in Vampires suck, all I saw him in was 90210, and Star-Crossed. I love him both of the tv shows. Jamie it is then! I was thinking of leaning him towards british, (even though he's Irish, and I can't write accents very well.) I'm thinking good boy get's everything handed to him, and on top of it, he thinks he's god's gift. But when love gives him a ride the sweeter side of him shows. What do you think?

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ I didn't realize it either until I looked him up and saw that he had credit for it. I know I saw him in Star-Crossed, but that's all. You can do whatever you like with the nationality, whatever you think you'll be comfortable with. I think I can get on board with that though. The cocky, spoiled guy that has a weakness for the gal. As long as it's not too sweet, ya know ;D

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

XP Yeah I get you I was thinking more of the Romantic way someone can protect you, and look out for your own needs instead of theirs. Less emotional stuff :P He'll probably end up being more jealous.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Gotcha, sounds perfect! Unless there is anything else you want to discuss, I think I'll just leave the rest to you :) I'll probably be working on mine tomorrow and should hopefully at least have them both finished by Sunday.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay cool! I'm just going to work on my guys easy stuff and I should have the details up either Sunday, or Monday at the latest. ^.^

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Sounds good! Just remembered I've got graduation and parties all weekend, so I think I should have shtuff done Monday at the latest as well.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, well have fun a graduation! :)

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Oh, it's very doubtful, but thanks ^_^