♥ BR ♥ discussion

The Friend Zone (Game On, #2)
This topic is about The Friend Zone
The Friend Zone br is May 5th!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 95 (95 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Jeanne  (jeannel1) | 2186 comments Mod
Ami and I are reading this Tuesday if anyone wants to join:)

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥  | 2388 comments Mod
Yayy lets just spend some time to ogle appreciate this cover haha

message 3: by Jeanne (last edited May 03, 2015 07:53AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

That's an impressive cover! Katie was nice enough to announce to a group of her friends that I'm addicted to my kindle and read books that have guys who have no shirts on. It's true, but still!

Haha kids say the sweetest things :)

message 5: by Maida (new)

Maida (maida-goodreadscomuser_name) | 357 comments Jeanne wrote: "That's an impressive cover! Katie was nice enough to announce to a group of her friends that I'm addicted to my kindle and read books that have guys who have no shirts on. It's true, but still!"

Hahahaha!!! Kids are definitely perceptive. ;)

Haha, I know..she's way too perceptive and nosy. I was trying so hard to keep my perviness between me and my goodreads friends:))

Rejane (rejanesimoni) | 298 comments I think I will join. Not reading anything now so My brain will be fresh by then

Fran (presspausefastforward) | 467 comments Oooh there's a BR of this?! Lol I might join. Let me know when you girls are starting. :)

message 9: by -ya (last edited May 04, 2015 03:55PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

-ya (yareading) | 229 comments Oh, just notice this br;) I am reading this author's pnr/supernaturals series and really enjoying it. I wonder if this second book will be better than the Hook Up? I may try to join:) Happy reading, friends!

At least she improved on the cover, Lol. The cover of the hook-up was so cheesy! Anyway, I forgot about the zapping and tingling until I saw your review, Ya. haha! Well, I gave it 4 stars so I must have liked OK, fingers crossed for this one!! :))

message 11: by -ya (new) - rated it 1 star

-ya (yareading) | 229 comments Jeanne wrote: "At least she improved on the cover, Lol. The cover of the hook-up was so cheesy! Anyway, I forgot about the zapping and tingling until I saw your review, Ya. haha! Well, I gave it 4 stars so I m..."

I know, Jeanne! When I read The Hook Up, I didn't know her debut was actually pnr genre. No wonder I was puzzling at why there were so many over-the-top zapping/tingling/smelling/electricity going on in the descriptions. lol

I thought her writing was pretty good overall. We'll see! I've read and dnf'd so many lame books in the last couple days, I think I might not be as picky as usual. :) ( I only give one pass on the zapping though.)

Rejane (rejanesimoni) | 298 comments Did anyone started it yet? I think I'll only be able to start tomorrow or ,with luck,later tonight

I started Rejane, and it's cute and funny. Where are you Ami?!?!?!?! :))

I've been running around all day today. Gonna get dinner ready and start soon :)
Glad it's good so far

Haha, Ok! Sounds good:) It's good so far, I'll wait for you!

message 17: by -ya (new) - rated it 1 star

-ya (yareading) | 229 comments I will start tonight;) Read slooooowly, Jeanne!!

Ami will die laughing over that comment, Ya. I'm always the slowest, and now I'm distracted looking up football player pics, Lol. :)

message 19: by -ya (new) - rated it 1 star

-ya (yareading) | 229 comments All right, keep reading, Jeanne! LOL.

Rejane (rejanesimoni) | 298 comments Jeanne wrote: "I started Rejane, and it's cute and funny. Where are you Ami?!?!?!?! :))"

How far are you? I really hope it becomes great, not just good. We need a happy all the way read

Hahaa read slowly?!!! No comment lol!!

Alright I'm officially starting

Are the text messages cracking u up too, or am I just easily amused? :)

Yes the text messages are so cute! I just got to Grays PoV and got distracted by looking for guys doing bench reps lol #oohlala #imnotaperv :)

LMAO! at least it's not just me. We'll probably be reading this all week:)

I can't wait until Ya gets to the line where (view spoiler)

I can't find a good bench rep though. I need Ada give me a lesson in looking up pervy gifs haha

Hahaa!! I'm go back and read thru the text messages

So cute. I know, Ada finds impressive pictures:)

9%(view spoiler)

21%..(view spoiler)

Rejane (rejanesimoni) | 298 comments I didn't read THE HOOK-UP...

I don't think that matters, Rejane, because I barely remembered the hook-up. That one is pretty good though if you want to read it first, but just FYI, the first chapter is corny. It gets good after that though.

Rejane (rejanesimoni) | 298 comments I think I'll start backwards then. ;p. I'll start the friend zone.How is it so far? Still good?

I'm enjoying it:)

@Jeanne hahaha just got to that bit (view spoiler)

Did anyone notice the name drop to The Mistake?

26% (view spoiler)

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ wrote: "Did anyone notice the name drop to The Mistake?"

Yes! haha.

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ wrote: "26% [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

message 40: by [~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ (last edited May 06, 2015 04:15AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

I know I'm at 53% im in love so much tension and believable friends to lovers. (view spoiler)

Sighhh I always jinx myself of course this has to happen when I say I'm enjoying a book 62%(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

Rejane (rejanesimoni) | 298 comments [~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ wrote: "Sighhh I always jinx myself of course this has to happen when I say I'm enjoying a book 62%[spoilers removed]"

I takes 62% for them to be together? How many pages does this book have?

I knew this was coming though seeing he got (view spoiler)

There was some saucy tension before that though (view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

message 47: by -ya (new) - rated it 1 star

-ya (yareading) | 229 comments Jeanne wrote:
I can't wait until Ya gets to the line where [spoilers removed]"

lol. I am glad that there are no zapping and tingling going on with that current!
Buuuuuut (view spoiler)
me only @12%.

@rejane, they become friends first, but it's fun because their relationship is really cute with great banter, imo.

Jeanne wrote: "[spoilers removed]"

Yes besides that it's good. I love them as a couple. Are you still googling pics?? Haha hurry up!!

Rejane (rejanesimoni) | 298 comments Jeanne wrote: "@rejane, they become friends first, but it's fun because their relationship is really cute with great banter, imo."

OK. Thank you. Didn't have time to start it yet. :(

« previous 1