Fantasy Book Club Series discussion

Quest for Lost Heroes (The Drenai Saga, #4)
This topic is about Quest for Lost Heroes
Drenai Saga > Quest for Heroes - Finished ***SPOILERS***

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Helen (last edited May 03, 2015 03:46AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Helen I've just finished.

I liked that it followed chronologically from books one and two. Good triumphed. Most people survived.

I didn't like Kiall and his constant moaning and about judgements. Although, I guess he improved. The twins plot was harsh. As was the treatment of Tanaki.

I struggled to pick this up quite a few nights, going to sleep when tired, whereas normally I'd start reading even if my eyes were half shut. I've read Waylander II: In the Realm of the Wolf so wondering if the series will pick up again as I did enjoy that.

Suzanne | 212 comments There was a lot of harsh stuff in this book for sure - and it took me a long time to finish too. Helen, I liked Kiall more than you did, and I liked the ending. I thought Tanaki's treatment was harsh, but I liked her character and wish we'd seen more of her. I'm going to try to finish in the Realm of the Wolf on time this month - final exams are done and graded, so I have more of a chance :)

Helen Hey, I'm not alone :)

I'm reading Malazan 3 probably 4 then Drenai again. Although I'm going on holiday and may have to read beach junk! So I shall see you soon ;)