Fans of Angelfall discussion

Cast ideas for movie?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Midnights_Darling -The Emo Kittie (theemokittie) | 1 comments Just wondering if anyone has any ideas for who should be cast in the up-coming movie?

Okay only just made a quick dream casting list with a few ideas for the main cast. Will probably add a few more choices for Penryn but, I'm 100% in love with the actors I have down for Rathe. While reading I imagined Brant Daugherty as Rathe but I also love the idea of Ryan playing him. Anyway let me know who you like out of the two.

http://www.imdb.com/list/ls072041691/

drowningmermaid | 47 comments Hmm. Of the two, I like Brant Daugherty. I like the striking eyes. Definitely like the Penryn possibilities on the list, too.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited May 09, 2015 08:42AM) (new)

http://www.demilked.com/men-and-cats-similar-poses/

Number 1 *__*
I don't think he's an actor, but damn, he would make a perfect Raffe.
And Penryn could be Alice Englert.

message 4: by Breanna (new)

Breanna Lockwood (goodreadscombreannamlockwood) | 3 comments Is there really going to be a movie? I've tired doing research on the topic but couldn't find much.

message 5: by Nikita (new)

Nikita | 15 comments I haven't heard anything about it in a long time. Just that the rights for the book were on their way to being sold. But that was about a year or 2 ago

message 6: by Blue (new)

Blue (boshra_n) | 3 comments Nicholas Hoult for Raffe,
Sammi Hanratty for Penryn, although her look needs a bit of work.

message 7: by Noël (last edited Oct 02, 2017 10:49PM) (new)

Noël (eyreheights) | 1 comments For Penryn I would love to see Jessica Henwick play her.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3725055/me...
I've seen her In Iron Fist and I was shocked by how much her character reminded me of Penryn. her acting and look is similar to how I Imagined Penryn in the books. So, I think she could really bring Penryn to life.

As for Raffe, I would like to see Marlon Teixeira play him. Although, he's a model and not an actor, so I'm unsure of how well he could carry Raffe's character. But acting wise, I would want to see Alex Meraz or Matthew Daddario. They are both pretty good actors and look somewhat similar to how I imagine Raffe looking like.

message 8: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 3 comments For Penryn I can't think of anyone but Adelaide Kane. I believe she would me perfect Penryn because sheis an amazing actress and has a very good sense of humor.

As for Raffe I believe it's a bit difficult cause' how can we possibly find someone as hot and out of this world as Raffe is..
But I kinda see Nick Bateman playing this role well.. Of course he would have to darken his hair but i dont think that would be a problem

Please tell me what you think about those two as main leads for Angelfall movie?

message 9: by Nikita (new)

Nikita | 15 comments Andrea wrote: "For Penryn I can't think of anyone but Adelaide Kane. I believe she would me perfect Penryn because she is an amazing actress and has a very good sense of humor.

As for Raffe I believe it's a bit d..."

I just googled the people you mentioned and dang, I agree! I could totally see those two in the leading roles. I wish this movie was going ahead, but I don't think it's happening anymore :(

message 10: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 3 comments Nikita I'm glad you agree! I do still have hopes that it's going to happen..But for sure it's going to take a while since the story requires good effects..I believe we would've been told if the movie had been canceled

message 11: by Nikita (new)

Nikita | 15 comments Here's hoping! I'd really love to see it someday.
Have you read Susan Ee's new book, Cinder and the Prince of Midnight?

message 12: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 3 comments No, not yet... Way too scared since Penryn and the end of days was soooooo good

message 13: by Nikita (new)

Nikita | 15 comments Same! I want to dive in, but I'm afraid I'll keep comparing it to Penryn and the End of Days. I have the sample loaded on my kindle, just need enough courage to start it :D