Ads > Amber & Kaitlyn

Comments Showing 1-50 of 221 (221 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Hii

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey!! So what do u wanna do this on?

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments I really don't mind! I was hoping you would have an idea. All of mine are all generic. I dont care if it's FxF, MxF, or MxM. But I prefer to be a girl or just go for MxM all together. And I don't really like doubles so if we end up doing MxF I'll be the male if it's a must.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll do m and f, and u can be the female if u really want

message 5: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Okay. Well I prefer FxF rps. So can we do that? Unless you are uncomfortable with that of course.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh im not uncomfortable with it. We can do that. What kinda plot?

message 7: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Well I have one that a girl falls in love with her boyfriends sister. Other than that just really generic boss x worker or a college/ high school relationship.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I like the girl who falls in love with the bf sister! Good one. So histories?

message 9: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Well who do you want to be? I don't care who I am. And for characters let's do a short name, age, and appearance.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm can i be the gir who falls in love? And here.

Height: 5'5
Name: kayleigh monroe
Appearance:

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Crap the appearance didnt work did it. How do i do the url thing for a pic again?

message 12: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments You know I would prefer if you just have me the link please ^.^ it's much easier for mobile

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

There :))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

That good enoigh?

message 16: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Thank you! And yep! I'll post mine in a second ^.^

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Kk:)

message 18: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Name: Kamryn Divine
Appearance:
http://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3j...
Height: 5'5

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Kk so do u wanna start?

message 20: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Sure. Where do we want to start it? I've never quite figured put how to make this rp work.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Well we could start with my characters bf and his sistee and them all hanging out.. And i could be the bf also if u want

message 22: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Okay that will work well.

Kamryn and her brother pulled up in front of his girlfriends house. She had sat in the backseat so his girlfriend could take the front. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail and she wore silver rimmed aviators over her eyes. The three were going to the lake today so she wore jean shorts and a navy blue tank top with her bikini underneath.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Kayleigh ran out of the house with her pink bag with shorts and her bikini top on with a sheer baggy tank top on over it. Her hair was down, but messy as she had scrambled to be on time. She got to the car and sat in the front seat. She put on her aviators and sat back. "Who's ready for today?" She askes laughing

message 24: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments "I am. I need this trip today," Kamryn said adjusting so she was sitting sideways and stretched her legs across the back seat. She looked at her phone texting a couple friends. She figured her brother and Kayleigh would want some time to talk. She kicked her flip flops off and leaned against the door.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey umm babe can I turn up the music? " kayleigh asked turning back to kamryn. "What do u want to listen to Kam?" She asked jakes sister

message 26: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments "Anything Kay. As long as it suits my brothers wants too. I don't want to hear him whine about his hatred for boy bands," Kamryn replied. She knew they would be at the lake soon so it probably really didn't matter at all.

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited May 02, 2015 11:56PM) (new)

Kayleigh laughed. "I dont want to here him whine either." She smiled, turning on the pandora radio for maroon 5. "This should be good guys, we only have maybe 5 minutes until the lake anyways" she smiled.

message 28: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments When the three arrived at the lake Kamryn and Jake argued for five minutes about whose responsibility it was to call their friend to borrow their boat. "Gosh darnit Jake that was the only job I gave you," she said smacking his shoulder. "Now go get the cooler while I call and ask now," she demanded. She quickly called their friend and was thankful they let them borrow their boat. She went to where it was docked and threw her bag in and found the spare key.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Kay followed kamryn to the boat, getting things set up while jake got the cooler and food and drinks. "He annoys you alot, as ive observed. He just argues so much, its kinda hard to deal with sometimes..." Kayleigh said

message 30: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Kamryn smiled, "he's my brother. He's supposed to annoy me. He's a good guy though. Don't let his argumentative side affect your feelings." Her words were true her brother was good. She helped Jake get the cooler on the boat and handed him the key so he could drive. She sat on the back cushions and sighed as the wind whipped her face.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Kayleigh sat down farther away from her boyfriend, turning up the music and pouring herself a coke. After a few sips, she smiled, putting away her cares. She stood up, slowly pulling off her shirt to show her mint lowcut bikini top. Then she slid off her shorts and looked back at the two. She smiled, jumpping off the boat and into the water

message 32: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Kamryn smiled and followed suit. She pulled her tank top off and slipped her shorts off revealing her bikini that looked like Wonder Woman's costume. She jumped into the water and sighed in relief after she resurfaced.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Kayleigh felt playful and splashed the lake water at kamryn, and then turned to hopefully swim away without being splashed. "Come on jake! Get in, the water is amazing!!!" ((I had an idea))

message 34: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Kamryn scoffed and splashed Kayleigh back. "Jake come in if you want to save your girlfriend from her impending doom!" Kam said laughing and swimming after Kay. ((An idea you say?))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

(( maybe hes so distant because hes cheating on her, and then kamryn steps in and thewy fall in love?)) Kayleigh stepped up the boat steps and grabbed Jakes phone putting it down. She stood him up and took off hi shirt leaving him in his swim shorts. She pulled him to the edge of the big boat and jumping off swimming out to kamryn waiting for him

message 36: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments ((Sounds good! Are you okay with cussing?)) "Come on Jake get in the water," Kamryn frowned. Her brother was being so distant it was concerning. "Do you know what his problem is?" She asked Kay in a low voice.

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited May 03, 2015 07:31AM) (new)

(( im just fine with cussing)) "please jake! Jesus what is wrong with you?" Kayleigh scoffed treading water next to kamryn
Turning to her, she said, "i think im just going to swim back to the boathouse and sunbathe. Its good excersise" she said sadly

message 38: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments ((Okay cool. I'm so tired my brain won't even work right now. I'll reply tomorrow.))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kk ttys))

message 40: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments "Jake stop being an asshole," Kam said with a glare. She turned and started swimming alongside Kay. "I don't know what his problem is today. Normally he loves the lake," Kamryn grumbled.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Kayleigh got out of the lake and dried off, walking to a place with sunshine, laying down and beginning to cry

message 42: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Kamryn followed her and sat beside her. "Hey hey don't cry, it's okay," she consoled.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"I just dont know whats going on. He never does this.." Kayleigh was just so confused she didnt know what to do

message 44: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments "My brother is moody. His friend probably pisses him off. Or our parents could of said something to him he doesn't like," she told Kay.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe. But i just dont know. I feel like sonething is so wrong kamryn. Its just hard" shhe said quietly

message 46: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments "Honey I've lived with the boy for 18 years I know how difficult he can be. I'm sure he will get over it," Kam smiled.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Kayleigh laughed. "Im sure its really nothing. Come on, cone get coffee with me, ill grab the keys, the shop is like 2 minutes away

message 48: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments "Ugh. I don't want to swim back to the boat. If we take the keys Jake will be stranded here. That's not going to help the situation," Kam said.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well im going to take my extra keys and go, come if you want." She said

message 50: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments "Alright I'm coming. Id rather go with you than stay here with that kid," she said referring to
Her brother.

« previous 1 3 4 5