ᎠᏋᎦᏨᏋᏁᎠᏘᏁTᎦ discussion

мodѕ > Questions/Suggestions/Concerns?

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 1 comments What do you think of changing the story of some characters? For example Jafar started off trying to overthrow the sultan as he was bringing the country to ruin

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 23 comments Mod
also, is it ok in the 'claim a Disney Villian/Hero' , to make our own names for the people?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Well no Crimson, sorry, but you can still make other offsprings of other fairy tales.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

As for your question Death, that already happened so that part is out of the question

yeah! Ok thanks!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello? Sorry to bother you, but is this only for Disney Villians? I was wondering because there is not Rumpelstiltskin...or maybe there is and I just haven't come across him yet...if there is and I didn't see him, sorry for wasting your time.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 38 comments can the queen of hearts have 2 daughters?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

AwesomeReader wrote: "Hello? Sorry to bother you, but is this only for Disney Villians? I was wondering because there is not Rumpelstiltskin...or maybe there is and I just haven't come across him yet...if there is and I..."

This group revolves around the new movie Descendants, so what ever characters that are in the movie, those will be used in the group

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

okay got it! :)

message 11: by Tess (new)

Tess What are we doing about last names?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm just look it up

message 13: by Tess (new)

Tess Okay, so would you like us to coordinate with others? For example, if I choose Adam and Belle's son's name to be Randor, would whoever RPs Adam need to change it, or vice versa?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

In this group Adam and Belles son is named Ben.

message 15: by Tess (new)

Tess Yes, but if I wanted his last name to be Randor.....

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

What ever Adam and Belles last name is then that's the last name you use.

do you need to approve?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Now

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

No!

message 21: by Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"}, Tis I Summer The Great Wizard of the Lonely Mountain (new)

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 146 comments Mod
I love this group! when will you be finding the new mod?