ᎠᏋᎦᏨᏋᏁᎠᏘᏁTᎦ discussion

мodѕ > мod cнaт

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Mods chat here only.

message 4: by Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"}, Tis I Summer The Great Wizard of the Lonely Mountain (new)

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 146 comments Mod
I love it! You are so helpful! we should have the ball end of june or beginning of july to give us time to prepare!

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● I will be gone for five days after the 12th by the way. So I am letting you know ahead of time.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● I'm thinking about getting rid of the kingdom threads and putting the lake and the other topic you made into the academy (outside) thread. What's your thoughts on that?

message 7: by Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"}, Tis I Summer The Great Wizard of the Lonely Mountain (new)

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 146 comments Mod
I do not mind. that is a good idea.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Thanks! I will do that the next time I'm on a computer.

message 9: by Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"}, Tis I Summer The Great Wizard of the Lonely Mountain (new)

so whats new? The movies coming out.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Im leaving this group. Its not active at all and im not seeing any new members coming in. I removed my charrie and my faceclaim. See ya guys.