What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Cat's Knees and Bee's Whiskers
This topic is about Cat's Knees and Bee's Whiskers
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Children's picture book witch's black cat goes to moon made of cheese [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Johnson | 1 comments I am looking for a children's picture book I had when I was little in the 1990s. It was a story about a witch's black cat who travels to the moon, which is made of cheese. He flies there on the witch's broom. There are mice on the moon. There is a wizard who wants samples of the moon choose for his research. He is friend of the witch. The cat barely escapes the mice, but he makes it back. The pictures are intricate and detailed. They almost have a Mary Engelbreit ​look to them. I would love to be able to remember this book and get a new copy! Thanks for the help!

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4967 comments Cat's knees and bee's whiskers fits.

A short description from Novelist:
In a lighthearted, slapstick story just right for Halloween, Baldrick is learning to be a witch's cat. He's not that good at riding a broomstick, but he's really skilled at spells and incantations. What he loves most are mice. When he hears that the moon is made of green cheese, he's determined to get there because he knows that "where there's cheese, there's mice.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38154 comments Mod
I agree with Tab. Moving to Solved.