Super Humans! discussion

Cities of the world > Los angles

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 2288 comments Mod
The city of lights, gambling and drinking are common place

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ Swarm stood on top is an apartenment building, looking over the city. This was his kind of city, something was always going on.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Suzume was standing at the window of a large apartment building. A wealthy family lived in one of them and she had recently heard that his daughter had been manifesting powers. She watched intently inside from the shadow at the happy family. The parents did not yet know and she was going to make sure that they did not give their child the same fate her mother did.

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ Swarm unfolded his insect like wings and put on his super vision goggles. He flew around looking for and general signs of crime.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Suzume watched the little girl and her parents eating their dinner. Her stomach gurgled a little but she ignored it. And then the little girl did something that suzume desperately wish she hadn't. The little girl showed her parents the new 'trick' she learned. She showed how she could control water. Suzume prepared herself to subdue the parents should they overreact.

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ He zoomed in on a young water elementalist, and knew the parents would make this a very bad situation.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Just as Zu had suspected, the parents gawked at their daughter. They asked her to stop and tell her what she did and, as she had suspected (again), the girl had said it was her ability. The parents flew into a fit of rage and sent the confused girl to her room. Suzume was going to act now. She was going to erase the parents' memories and then teach the little girl. If it came to it, kidnap her.

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ Swarm decided to keep flying. Sure he felt sorry for her, but he felt it wasn't his job to parent her. He decided to keep an eye on the situation though just in case.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

The girl went into her room and Suzume took her cue. She carefully pushed open the window with her window pane and stepped into the little girl's room.
"Hello little one, I've come to show you something, do you want to see?"

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ He saw her enter the room through the window. That concerned him so he flew towards it.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

(Hey Brendan, I think I'm going to pull out of this Roleplay although it was short lived. I can't keep up with Goodreads, homework and my own quiet time. I'm going to let deaths coming know tonight so you can keep Swarm open now. Sorry...I just need more time)

message 12: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 2288 comments Mod
((I'm here, don't worry I understand, so your leaving goodreads or only this group?))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

(Only this group....I've left so many other rp groups....I'll probably ghost around on here and not necessarily leave...just not rp, you know? I'll come on as much as I can to say hi and talk to everyone but I won't be able to come on so frequently that roleplaying will go smoothly)

message 14: by Deaths coming (new)

((Okay))

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ ((I'm good with that, good luck.))

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 83 comments Ides walked into a coffee shop. She was dressed in a dark hoodie and jeans, but she had her outfiit on underneath.

message 17: by Deaths coming (new)

Jordan was sitting in his wheel chair under a tree, he disliked the sun and he had been watching her for a while

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 83 comments Ides was watching him too. Her hood was pulled over her fiery red hair as she sat down outside.

message 19: by Deaths coming (new)

Jordan approached her and smiled "So what are you doing here?" He asked

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 83 comments "Get away." She muttered.

message 21: by Deaths coming (new)

He looked at her "Now why would I do something like that?" He asked her, his smile still

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 83 comments "Becuase I told you to." She snapped.

message 23: by Deaths coming (new)

Jordan looked at her "You look hungry, want some food?" He asked with a smile, completely ignoring her

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 83 comments "Im.. I can pay for my own food." She answered.

message 25: by Deaths coming (new)

He smiled "Oh really? Are you sure?" He asked with a smile

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 83 comments Ides gave him a dirty look. "Youre not paying for anything." Sje said powerfully.

message 27: by Deaths coming (new)

He smiled "Oh, why am I not?" He asked with a smile "seeing as I own this place" He asked

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 83 comments "Well, then take my money and leave me alone!" She said.

message 29: by Deaths coming (new)

He looked at her "Now why would I do that to a daughter of war?" He asked with a smile

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 83 comments Ides looked at him. "Listen, honey, if you think youre gonna hurt me, I've got news for you." She said.

message 31: by Deaths coming (new)

He smiled "No why would I want to hurt you? Your stronger then a lot of people" He said with a smile, he knew he was annoying her but enjoyed

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 83 comments "Who are you?" She demanded.

message 33: by Deaths coming (new)

Jordan smiled "My name is Jordan Unorlox, also known as deathshand if you heard of that" He said with a smile

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 83 comments "Why do you want to talk to me?" She asked.

message 35: by Deaths coming (new)

He smiled "Because I like talking to people who are stronger then normal people" he said

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 83 comments "Thats not a good enough reason." She snapped.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 83 comments (Good night!!!))

message 38: by Deaths coming (new)

((Night))
Jordan smiled "And about a job" He said

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 83 comments Ides thought for a moment. "Ehat is it?" She asked.

message 40: by Deaths coming (new)

He smiled "More of employment, I want you as an agent, would a million dollars a month work?" He asked with a smile

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 83 comments "What would I do?" She asked.

message 42: by Deaths coming (new)

"Depends on the situation, I might not need you for months, but mostly I'll need you for muscle, it could be stealing, it could be assassinations, it could be kidnapping" He said

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 83 comments "Im in." She said.

message 44: by Deaths coming (new)

He nodded "Very good, I will provide you with a house and servants, where would you like that to be? You can choose where" He said with a smile

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 83 comments Ides thought. "London." She answered.

message 46: by Deaths coming (new)

He nodded "Okay, would you like me to take you there?" He asked with a smile

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 83 comments Ides shook her head. "I dont want it right now.. I need to knkw you better." She said.

message 48: by Deaths coming (new)

Jordan nodded "Okay, what do you want to know?" He asked

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 83 comments "Oh I dont know, why you came here in the first place? Are you a serial killer who plans go use me? Am i being turned in? How did ypu find out about me?" She askrd.

message 50: by Deaths coming (new)

"I came here to find you, I have been watching you for a while, that answers 2 questions, and about the serial killer, well some people say I am one" He said

« previous 1