1x1 Roleplays discussion

1x1 > Levi and Marceline

Comments Showing 1-50 of 983 (983 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1092 comments You dont mind anime pictures do you :o

message 2: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Shay (alexauthorshay) Naw that's fine. I use photos just because I don't want deviantart/art site artists getting mad at me.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1092 comments Name: Argent Roth
Appearance:
((Sorry I couldn't find any good non anime picture ^~^'))

message 5: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Shay (alexauthorshay) That's fine. What kind of meeting are you thinking? You were saying how my character would hate her/make her miserable to begin with so I'm guessing it wouldn't be something overly traumatic like kidnapping or anything.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1092 comments Nope. Maybe argent sneaks into her house?

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1092 comments Or his house. Idk what your Charrie is lol

message 8: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Shay (alexauthorshay) He'll be a guy xD Would you be okay with Argent knowing him before they get closer? Maybe Argent's mom has a girlfriend who's currently in a relationship with my guy and something happens to Argent's parents that ends up with Argent in the friend's care (and therefore my character's too).

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1092 comments Well the guys supposed to be a murderer xD

message 10: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Shay (alexauthorshay) True but if he doesn't want Argent I don't think he'd kill her parents if he suspected he'd end up getting custody at all. Unless perhaps the family members that they thought Argent would go to couldn't take her and my guy's girlfriend said she could.

message 12: by Alexander (last edited May 02, 2015 06:51PM) (new)

Alexander Shay (alexauthorshay)
Name: Chris Saunders

He'll have been dating his current girlfriend who's friends with Argent's family for a little over a year. She's constantly gushing about how awesome/caring/loving he is and how he goes out of his way to do things for her but that though he stays over at her house a lot he still hasn't agreed to move in with her and spends nights at his own place sometimes. She's worried about it but somehow thinks he can't be cheating on her.

message 14: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Shay (alexauthorshay) How would you like to start? Right after the parents deaths or after Argent has been over at the house a couple days?

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1092 comments Ummmm Right after their deaths I guess, unless you wanna start after shes been at the house :o

message 16: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Shay (alexauthorshay) Does she get to/from school and/or friends places by herself?

message 18: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Shay (alexauthorshay) Okay so maybe she comes home one day and both her parents aren't there. If they work they wouldn't come home. That would technically be after their death if you wanted to start from there with what Argent would do and who would get involved. (I can play the other characters that get involved if you want to just focus on Argent).

message 20: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Shay (alexauthorshay) Okay you can go first then : ) Chris's girlfriend would probably be close to Argent but I don't know if she'd be closer than other family members, that's up to you. If Argent doesn't phone the police to start with, too.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1092 comments Alright!

Argent walked to her house and bit her lip, hugging herself tightly. She was tired and ready to do her homework then take a nap. She walked to her front door and Opened it slowly.

message 22: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Shay (alexauthorshay) There were no cars out front and the lights were off. It might not have been unusual if they worked late during the day; if Argent was quite independent for her age. But there was no note on the table or message on the answering machine or anything to say that they'd even thought of her this morning.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1092 comments Argent walked in and set her bag down. She walked over and looked for a note or anything. They didn't always work late, and when they did, they'd leave a note. She looked around and bit her lip worriedly. She walked to the living room and bit her lip harder with each minute.

message 24: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Shay (alexauthorshay) More time passed and they never showed up. Never phoned. But it couldn't be that bad, no cops or anyone were showing up and telling her they were dead or in the hospital or anything...

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1092 comments Argent bit her lip and grew more worried as time passed. She walked over to the phone and called her moms friend, on the verge of tears. She kept thinking they didn't want her anymore and they decided to leave her behind.

message 26: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Shay (alexauthorshay) After four rings Alisha picked up. She knew the number but expected it to be Argent's parents. "Hello?"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1092 comments "A-Alisha?" She whimpered. She held the phone with shaky hands and tried to keep herself calm. She didn't want to have a panic attack over the phone.

message 28: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Shay (alexauthorshay) "Argent? What's wrong sweetie? Did something happen?"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1092 comments "M-mommy and D-daddy haven't come home yet and they didn't tell me they would be late.." She whimpered before she began crying. "I-I think they left me..." She whimpered.

message 30: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Shay (alexauthorshay) "Oh...sweetie they probably just got caught up in traffic or maybe lost their phones." She looked at the time and knew both these things were probably unlikely. "I'll come over and sit with you until they come home okay? I'll be there soon." She hung up and grabbed her purse, heading straight over. She texted Chris while she was at a stop light and then let herself into the house. "Argent?"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1092 comments Argent ran over to her and held onto her tightly, crying softly. "They still aren't home. I want my parents..." She whimpered, hugging her tightly.

message 32: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Shay (alexauthorshay) "I know, babe. I know." She pulled her up into her arms and held her to her chest, petting her hair. "I'm sure they'll be home soon. Have you had anything to eat since you got home?"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1092 comments Argent shook her head and sniffled softly. She held onto her tightly and buried her face in her shoulder.

message 34: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Shay (alexauthorshay) "They might not be too happy with me but I'm going to feed you. Can't have you going to bed hungry." She carried him into the kitchen and set her down in a kitchen chair, looking through the cupboards and fridge to see what they had. She glanced back at her. "Would you mind if Chris came over too? I think it'd be better if we were both here to look after you."

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1092 comments Argent shook her head. "N-no I wouldn't mind..." She said softly. She only wanted to see her parents walk through the door, which made her start crying again at the thought of them leaving her behind.

message 36: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Shay (alexauthorshay) She sighs and goes over to Argent, kissing her head and hugging her with one arm while she phones Chris. "Hey honey, can you come over and see Argent with me?"
"What for?"
"Her parents aren't home yet and she's worried. I'm going to look after her until they get home and I wouldn't mind the help."
"I'm busy."
"With what? Please, Chris. She's scared out of her mind."
Chris didn't answer for a minute. He swore and growled a 'fine', hanging up and making his way over. This was going to be interesting.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1092 comments Argent bit her lip and held onto her tightly. She buried her face into her stomach and sobbed softly. "I want mommy and daddy.." She whimpered.

message 38: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Shay (alexauthorshay) "I know. I know baby. If they don't come soon, I'll start making some phone calls. Okay? But I need you to eat before it gets too late or you won't be able to sleep. Can you do that for me?" She pet Argent's hair and pat her back.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1092 comments Argent whimpered and nodded slowly, shaking a bit. She pulled away and hugged herself tighter.

message 40: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Shay (alexauthorshay) "Okay. Good." She smiled and gave her some supper, eating a little bit herself but not much. Chris showed up just as Alisha was putting the dishes in the sink.
"Hey hun. Can you do these? I want to start making some phone calls."
"Sure." Chris didn't want to be anywhere near her but not showing up would make things even worse than they were. He kept his face turned away from the girl as he did the dishes until Alisha held out a hand to her and invited her into the living room to join her on the couch.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1092 comments Argent grabbed onto her hand and looked up at her sadly. She looked down and almost began crying again but forced herself to stop.

message 42: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Shay (alexauthorshay) Alisha phoned every family member she could think of, but the ones who were home to pick up said they hadn't talked Argent's parents super recently and didn't know where they'd be.
Chris stayed in the kitchen even after the dishes were done, fiddling with the tea towel. It might have been sickly fun at the time to be able to get away with it but Alisha is so close to the kid you might never hear the end of it. He sighed and started making some coffee. It had been a poor, impulsive choice, he knew. But to be standing here without either girl having the faintest idea was so exhilarating...

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1092 comments Argent whimpered when no one said that they'd seen them. Argent began crying again and curled up on the couch. She hugged herself tightly and shut her eyes, shaking her head. "They left me, didn't they?" She whimpered.

message 44: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Shay (alexauthorshay) "Of course not, sweetie. They love you more than anything in the world." She put a hand to Argent's cheek and smiled. "Deep down you know that. You know they would do anything in the world for you to keep you safe." She knew she'd have to start trying hospitals soon and eventually police, but she was scare of the answers she might get.
Chris, on the other hand, was trying not to throw up in the kitchen. Alisha was so lovey touchy it made him want to hurt her just so she'd back the hell off. But she made a good cover, at least for the time being, and if he did anything to her right now he was upping his chances of getting caught.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1092 comments Argent whimpered and nodded, holding onto her. "Are they okay?" She whispered. "They're not hurt are they?" She whimpered at the thought of them being hurt. She didn't know what she'd do without them, she needed her parents to stay with her so they could see her grow up.

message 46: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Shay (alexauthorshay) No one wanted to tell a child their parents were hurt. But Alisha also didn't want to lie to her. That wasn't fair either. "...I don't know, Argent. I hope not as much as you do."

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1092 comments Argent nodded slowly and curled up close to her. She yawned and hid her face in her side. She closed her eyes and held onto her as she slowly began falling asleep.

message 48: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Shay (alexauthorshay) She waited until she'd fallen asleep before making the rest of the calls. She was relieved in a way to hear they weren't in the hospitals but if not, where were they? Finally, as the last resort because she couldn't think of anything else, she phone the police and said she needed to file a missing persons report. It took a lot of convincing on her part, given that they hadn't been missing 24 hours yet. But Argent being left alone seemed motivation enough to get them interested and she answered a bunch of questions to give them an idea where to start looking for them.
Chris listened to her words, having known she was close but not that close. He wasn't worried about them being found at all. If they even were it wouldn't be for a while.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1092 comments Argent held onto her tightly. She dreamt of her parents coming home and taking care of her. She curled up close to her and mumbled softly.

message 50: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Shay (alexauthorshay) Chris walked into the living room when he heard his name.
"We need to stay here and keep an eye on her." She whispered so Argent wouldn't wake up.
"We? No way! You can if you want but why the hell should I?" He barely managed to keep his voice down, hissing at her with honest judgement.
"She needs parents. Plural."
"You're not even related. An aunt and uncle should be looking after her."
"I'm closer than any of their family and you know that."
He scowled at her. How was this backfiring so fast?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20