Horror Aficionados discussion

Hush
This topic is about Hush
Author/Publisher/Etc. Promotion > Film Adaptation of Horror Novella 'HUSH' Shooting This Fall!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eva (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eva | 2 comments I'm a terrible promoter of my work (honestly, the absolute worst), but this was just announced in Variety so wanted to give a small shout out that the film adaptation of my book is moving forward and is going to shoot in Scotland this Fall.

http://variety.com/2015/film/global/c...

The good folks over at Sigma Films and Thruline Entertainment have been absolutely wonderful to work with, and they have a kick-ass director and star for the project. I couldn't be happier. This is my first book-to-screen adaptation so wanted to spread the word. EEP! It's going to be really terrifying and atmospheric and gloriously creepy.

Anyway, oftentimes you work on a project day in and day out and you tell the people you love, and maybe they read what you're working on, and maybe they don't... but you keep writing and working hard and hoping for the best...

So, I'm shouting this out to the digital realm... because why not? This doesn't happen everyday and I'm excited.

Onward!
e.m.

message 2: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 10825 comments Mod
congratulations!

message 3: by Eva (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eva | 2 comments Thanks, Latasha!