Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Fiend X Heather 2

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by E M M A (last edited May 09, 2015 07:36PM) (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments Name: Jonah Rhys Deighton

Appearance:

(view spoiler)

Height: 6'2
Weight: 174, most is muscle mass
Eyes: soft brown- hazel
Hair: brown, scruffy

Personality:
-eager to please
-relaxed
-daring
-insulting
-bold
-curious
-straightforward

message 2: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments Oh, hey XD

message 3: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments Did you have any preferences for the fc I use?

message 4: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments okie doke
I might use Fan BingBing, Sky Ferreira, or Zoe Kravitz

message 5: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments Yeah, he's okay ^-^
aighty, blonde or black hair? because I think she'd fit with either >.>

message 6: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments I'll flip a coin, and let yah know~

message 7: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments I got black~

message 8: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments That's fine
I'll have her posted by the time you get back on ^-^

message 9: by sucre'd fiend (last edited May 05, 2015 07:35AM) (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments

( desdemona ophelia shade ) ───── · · centuries old × femme × lampade
born and raised in the land of darkness · · curious × selfish × uncontrollable

message 10: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments She all good?

message 11: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments I usually elaborate in roleplay, but I can add personality points.

message 12: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments Is that a little better?

message 13: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments Alright, that's fine. Do you want to me start when they first summon her?

message 14: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments Alright

message 15: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments There was a rushing, a sort of pull that Desdemona could feel, but didn't want. She didn't want to leave in the middle of watching jousting souls, but someone was calling. That, and the sensation of someone summoning her was never a pleasant one. It was like a ripping of fibers, of molecules down to atoms in a wisp of smoke and ash. She'd only ever gone through that several times, but she still remembered the soreness of her limbs when the whole thing was done. She could resist this summoning, and stay, but part of her was curious. It'd been years since she'd last been called on. Or was it days? Time blurred together here, with no sun or moon; just endless hours of flames and the wails of the dead and gone.

But, she found that she couldn't say no, and was once more on the surface world. They would see her as a figure of smoke for a moment, before it thinned and the dark lipped vision of her would appear. Hair black as night and eyes bright with curiosity. She peered through the sheen of the night, darkness engulfing them. She could smell candles, blown out by her appearance. They must have used the round-about way, the way that was supposed to be reserved for her other kin; the demons had strict policies as to how they would called, and yet this was the closest one could get to a Lampade without having to set a village aflame.

Hands on her hips, she contemplated what she should said. She was used to people telling her things right off the bat, or remaining silent in awe. Awe or fear; one of the two. She always got them confused, but she liked the look of them. Desdemona licked her lips, still thinking. What would be witty? Should she simple scare them witless? But, then, they wouldn't be able to tell her what exactly they wanted, now would they? It wasn't like she could grant wishes, but she could trick them into thinking as such.

"What did you want," she decided on, arms spread as if displaying something.

message 16: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments [ probably wasn't my best opening ^-^ ]

message 17: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments [ no worries ^-^ just take your time ]

message 18: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments ((Ugh im sorry fiend but i dont think i can do this rp! Sorry .-. Maybe will try again in the summer when i have more time :())