Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Monthly "Reads" > Susie's April Reads

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 1606 comments We sold our house! So now it's just inspections and packing. If things would stop breaking I wouldn't be so stressed. But I met my goal of six books, so I'm happy :)

Paws for Murder by Annie Knox "4"
Death on Eat Street by J.J. Cook "4"
Marked Down for Murder by Josie Belle "4"
French Polished Murder by Elise Hyatt "4"
A Fatal Stain by Elise Hyatt "3.5"
To Fudge or Not to Fudge by Nancy Coco "4"

DNF: Murder of a Sleeping Beauty by Denise Swanson. I may try one more, but I'm really not enjoying the main character.

message 2: by Melodie (last edited May 02, 2015 06:26PM) (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3599 comments I've got 2 of these in The Pile and read DEATH ON EAT STREET and PAWS FOR MURDER. I'm not crazy about the Scumble River books either. I've read a few of them but haven't felt the need to go back to them. (I'm glad you're moving and I'm not!)

message 3: by Ann (last edited May 03, 2015 12:59AM) (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14306 comments Six books while packing and planning a move and working on selling a house sounds pretty darn good, Susie!

message 4: by Dan in AZ (new)

Dan in AZ | 2628 comments Congrats on the sale, Susie.

message 5: by Susie (last edited May 05, 2015 05:03PM) (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 1606 comments Thank you everybody :)

Melodie, I have a feeling the Swanson books will end up on PBS without reading them.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Good month! The Coco series surprised me. I really liked it, it makes me laugh. Looking forward to reading the next one.

Meh- I couldn't get into the Swanson series either. I gave up after the first book.

Congrats on your house!

message 7: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 1606 comments Thank you Christina! Oh, and it's nice to know I'm not the only one giving up on Swanson :)