Palazzo Lupo: Palace of Wolves discussion

Academey Palazzo Lupo > Science Laboratory of Einstein

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 63 comments ((Sorry about the sudden silence... My summer school teacher was getting mad at me...))
Skye walked in late and hair was disheveled, hickeys were starting to take form on his neck, and he reeked of cigarettes and weed. Seeing Raven he gave a wave before walking to sit behind her.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 63 comments ((Okay dokie, to be continued then...))

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 63 comments "Yep, long time no see little bird." He said with a grin as he sat down. "What have I missed so far?" He asked as he pulled a notebook and a pen from his bag.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 63 comments "Awe... Why can't I call you little? I mean your adorable like little bird so it's only fitting to call your a little bird." He said as he copied down the notes he had missed.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 63 comments "I mean I could call you Edgar too, but I'd doubt you'd like that.." He said when he finished copying the notes down, his lips curling upwards in a smirk.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 63 comments "I mean if you really want to get into it, Edgar Allan Poe was a genius with his Raven poem thing... Dark but only cheery..." He said thoughtfully as he gazed off into empty space, still very high.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 63 comments "Awe where your sense of adventure little Raven?" He asked as he slung his arm around her shoulder and grinned. "It makes life waaaaay more interesting." He laughed.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 63 comments He pouted and sat back, looking like scolded child. "Your no fun little bird.." He grumbled.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 63 comments "Nice seeing you... Edgar..." He laughed as he stuffed his not book in his bag.

message 11: by Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side (last edited Jun 25, 2015 01:50PM) (new)

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 63 comments "See!" He said throwing his arms up dramatically. "Your to serious. Your boobs are gonna start sagging early and your hair will fall out." He said matter-o-factory with a grin.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 63 comments Skye screwed up his face in disgust and shook his head. "Stick to the natural look, plastic surgery is icky."

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 63 comments "Good, cause I say your fine as your are now. " he said before looking and mumbling "Actually more like hot..." To himself before he grinned and waved. "We had both better get to our next classes so bye bye."

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 63 comments "Big blue?" He said confused, his brows pulled together in puzzlement. "Oh well I'll find out later. Now onto my next appointment before class." He said as he pulled out his phone to check while walking away.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 63 comments "Big blue?" He said confused, his brows pulled together in puzzlement. "Oh well I'll find out later. Now onto my next appointment before class." He said as he pulled out his phone to check while walking away.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 63 comments ((I'm liking this pairing so far so yeah.))