Palazzo Lupo: Palace of Wolves discussion

Academey Palazzo Lupo > Art Studio

Comments Showing 1-50 of 128 (128 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Aya was standing at an easel painting. Her smock had splatters of paint on it and there was a little bit of yellow on her cheek "Done" she announced in triumph as she made the last stroke (view spoiler)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyle was on the far side of the art studio, he was covered in the shadows and his easel, he was painting Zeus.

(view spoiler)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Aya noticed that a boy infant of her was painting as well. She craned her neck to see what he was painting from the bench behind him 'please don't turn around' she thought to herself. She looked ridiculous in her current position.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyle contiued to paint.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

By this point, Aya was sitting on the edge of the table. He continued to paint. When she saw his painting, she took in a sharp breath. It was Zeus, and it was beautiful.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyle finished, " Don't you feel stiff sitting that way?" Kyle asked as he painted.

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited May 02, 2015 05:21PM) (new)

Aya was surprised that he'd known she was there and she fell, landing on her behind "Ow" she mumbled to herself as she quickly stood up and crossed her arms "I can sit like that for ages" she huffed with annoyance that he'd heard her "and I can be stealthy when I want to. I'm not an Upsilon for no reason"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

" You okay?," Kyle asked without turning around.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Aya huffed "Well no duh I'm fine" she looked at his painting "What technique did you use to paint that lightning bolt?" her tone had completely changed when she started talking about the painting.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

" I used the light to dark technique with the light brush stroke," Kyle answered.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Aya frowned "How exactly?" she'd never used that technique before.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'm not telling you, you should learn," Kyle said.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Aya rolled her eyes "How can I learn dummy if I have no one to instruct me?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyle smiled lightly, " I would teach you, but I am always too busy with my friend Eliza," Kyle said.

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited May 02, 2015 05:55PM) (new)

Aya sighed "That's just like me and Tyler. He's always pestering to teach him more tracking skills" she looked at Kyle "and just if you're wondering, Tyler's my colleague" she dug around in her pocket "Here's a picture" (view spoiler)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

" Hmm he's good lookin, well anyways, here's a picture of Eliza, she my friend as I already said," Kyle said as he grabbed his phone out. (view spoiler)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"She's pretty!" Aya exclaimed. Aya mentally slapped herself "Oh where are my manners?" she scolded herself as she held her hand out "Aya Rose, Upsilon of Magia Segreto"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'm Kyle Neverla, Omega of Lambda," Kyle said.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Aya grinned "Nice to meet you. So do you have any siblings?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

" I have a '' Brother '' named Yewgi," Kyle said using air quotes when he said brother.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Aya frowned "Why are you going "Brother"?" she mimicked his air quote

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

" Because all my life I have been lied to, my father is not my father, my mother got killed in a war between two pack, and my brother isn't my brother at all," Kyle said, finally opening up to someone else about his life.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Aya nodded with sympathy "My family was killed in a fire and I'm not even sure if they survived or not. I had five brothers"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyle sighed,

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Aya frowned "You okay?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

" I don't even know my real father, I never met my mother, I know I sound selfish," Kyle murmurs, " and I think no guys like me because I'm super sensitive," Kyle added.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Aya patted Kyle on the back "I wouldn't be to sure about that. Tyler's bisexual. Sometimes he likes girls, sometimes he likes boys. You should talk to him someday. He's a sweetheart"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

" If only I could," Kyle muttered.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Aya cocked her head "And why can't you?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'm pretty shy around other guys," Kyle admitted.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Aya softly elbowed him "Lucky for you you have moi"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyle raised an eyebrow, " Why am I lucky? No offense," Kyle asked,

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Aya laughed "Because, when you meet him I'll be there to support you silly"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyle smiled, " Really?" Kyle asked

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Aya rolled her eyes "Unless you already know where his dorm is, you'l need me to show you"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

" I don't want to know where his dorm is, until I meet him first," Kyle said.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Aya's eyes widened "Dude, I didn't mean it like that" she said only just realising the meaning of the words she'd just said.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

" I know what you meant," Kyle reassured.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Aya sighed "Thank the gods you do"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

" So when do I get to meet this Tyler?" Kyle asked.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Aya smiled and got up "How about now? He's probably at Upsilon base and I have matters to attend to there as well"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyle smiled, " Really? Now?" Kyle asks

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why not? You look like you could use a bit of cheering up"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyle shrugs and he smiled, " Alright," Kyle said.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Aya got up "Well come on then" she started walking and looked over her shoulder to see if Kyle was following.

((The Magia Segreto Upsilon base is in Valerie's dorm))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyle left his painting and he followed Aya.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Kk ))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((I've posted in her dorm so feel free to join whenever you're ready))

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena was sitting at a table in the far corner of the room which had a clear view of the door and windows. It was a simple observative position.
She had a charcoal pencil in hand and was sketching a picture of a Deer in a glade and looking up as if it heard something. "I suck at this...", she thought, her face drawn tight with concentration though she was still aware of her surroundings.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena noticed a sudden movement at the front of the room and instantly was alert though she didn't show how her head cocked slightly to the side. Her eyes narrowed on a alpha girl from a pack she didn't recognize. The sudden movement she had noticed was the girl smiling down at her masterpiece. "Calm down there Kappa..."she thought to herself as she went back to drawing her deer.

« previous 1 3