Coffee & Books discussion

Discussion Archives > May 2015: And Then There Were None

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Jana (new)

Jana (janaandbooks) | 27 comments I did this play a year ago and got to play Vera. I. LOVE. THIS. SHOW.

message 3: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (new)

Rachel Jorquera  (racheljorquera) | 2992 comments Mod
Jana wrote: "I did this play a year ago and got to play Vera. I. LOVE. THIS. SHOW."

How fun! Its so great when you get to live your characters. Takes a certain type of person to be able to recreate a character! Love it!

message 4: by Book Concierge (new)

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 1204 comments So are we reading the play or the novel?

Novel: And Then There Were None And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie

message 5: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rebeccasg) I've listened to the dramatization of this book via audiobook. I think that may be based on the play, but I'm not positive. It was very fun to read and super creepy!

message 6: by Kristie (new)

Kristie I read the novel. I thought it was good. I thought I knew who did it from almost the beginning, but the book made me question myself and I suspected almost all of the characters at one point or another. So different from any of the other mysteries I've read. hope you all enjoy it!

Zoe Elizabeth (Booksatlunch)  (booksatlunch) | 61 comments I just read the play. It was awesome. I want to checkout the novel now. I hear the ending is different!?

Zoe Elizabeth (Booksatlunch)  (booksatlunch) | 61 comments I just read the play. It was awesome. I want to checkout the novel now. I hear the ending is different!?

message 9: by Kristie (new)

Kristie I hadn't heard that. You'll have to let us know.

message 10: by Jana (new)

Jana (janaandbooks) | 27 comments The ending IS different in the book!

Zoe Elizabeth (Booksatlunch)  (booksatlunch) | 61 comments Ohhh! I will have to read it now!!

message 12: by amber (new)

amber (thelittlematchgirl) | 245 comments This is making me want to read the play. I read the book last year and didn't have a clue who did it until the very end.

message 13: by Kristie (new)

Kristie Oh! Thanks, Jana. Curious now...

message 14: by Jana (new)

Jana (janaandbooks) | 27 comments I mean, it's not that different, but I think its different. But people in that cast also really liked to mess with me so they could have just been making stuff up...

message 15: by Kristie (new)

Kristie lol! Guess we'll have to read it to see. :)