1x1 Roleplays discussion

1x1 > Alena & CP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 155 (155 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Hi!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yo!!!

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Hehehe! So, charries? We can do all new people for the Victors or someone can have one of the before Tributes. Can I play the girl?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Mmmkay. And sure, hun. Anyting you vhant. ◕3◕

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) !! Yay!! Okay.... So, it could be a Quarter Quell year. And... Only the girl tribute is chosen as a new one. And lets pretend that district 12 was killed off like 13 and that there are now only 11.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not super sure what any of that means, but okay!

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Have you not seen the movies or read the books? I've done both....so....

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I've seen the movies, but I don't really know the terminology.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Oh. You know Victors ad Quarter Quell, right?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Mhm! I looked it all up. :P

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Hahaha! Okay! You've got it all down? My chick is going to be from District 2. But, she hates the capitol. She's gonna be.....a rebel Career.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeppers! Oh, kewl! Which district should my dude be from?

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) I was hoping you could play the flirtatious Finnick? Annie could just not be involved.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Every girl's dream come true. lol :P

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Hehehe, yup! Ok. Imma introduce you to the charrie. I'll put her name, her age and a pic. By now, Finnick would be like 20, or 21 so, yeah.

Name: Charlotte Rose Kingsley
Pic:

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Did you want to start it out? :3

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Sure!)

Charlotte is completely calm in the crowd of only females. All of the others are tense, waiting to be picked, wanting to be chosen. "Charlotte Kingsley," Petunia announces and no one volunteers for her. She walks from the crowd, still expressionless as she takes the stage next to the chosen male victor, Gloss. Though his sister, Cashmere is supposed to be beside him, it is her. Only a male Victor and then a new, Female tribute. Her brown eyes are blank, her tanned skin almost glowing as she glares directly into the camera, directly into the face of the Capitol.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Well this is embarrassing...I don't know what to do now.))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Finnick saw the woman who was chosen, her apparent boldness and strength was attractive to him. He leaned onto one hip as he studied her.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Charlotte doesn't shake Gloss's hand, turning and walking away, being lead by the Peacekeepers. She doesn't say a word, no one daring to object. There is no one for her to scream and try to get to. No one. Nothing. She doesn't even have a token.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

There was something special about her, he could just feel it inside of him. He smirked arrogantly. "I'll have to keep my eye on this one."

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (In the training center)

Charlotte, who has already earned Gloss's respect, walks into the Training Room in a skin tight outfit that hugs her gorgeous curves and muscles. Her dark brown hair curves around her gorgeous face in tight curls. She takes one glance around the room and goes straight toward the Tridents.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Finnick sat on the floor against the trident case, he took a large bite from a bright red apple. He noticed Charlotte, but didn't move from his spot. "Do you know how to use one?" He said formally before taking another bite of the apple.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Charlotte glances at him, raising a perfect eyebrow at him before looking toward the targets. She looks down at the tridents and runs her fingers along a beautiful bronze one. She picks it up, throwing it from the most perfect stance in the most perfect arch and hitting the target in the middle. It goes through the target. She smirks at Finnick and then leaves the station, hips swaying.

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited May 02, 2015 06:09PM) (new)

Finnick smirked and raised an eyebrow. "She's good." He tossed the apple and picked up a large, silver trident. His calloused hands gripped it tightly. He threw the trident with all of his strength, and it impaled the target. It landed exactly in the middle of the target.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Charlotte whistles softly, as if this were not training to kill every other person in this room. After the Rebellion was extinguished when Katniss and Peeta and their whole district died, Char held on. She has a tattoo on her collar of a mockingjay. Ever since that incident, she has trained herself how to shoot a bow, and is better, even, than Katniss. She glances at the bows, stopping. She instantly heads toward them, running her fingers through the quivers of arrows almost hesitantly.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Finnick wiped his hands and sat back down against the trident case. He was confident that there wouldn't be much competition, besides the girl that he had just seen before. Being a victor at just fourteen years old, there was little that could intimidate him.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Charlotte glances around the room quickly, no other person watching her but Finnick. She catches his gaze and winks before picking up a bow, loading it, and then...waiting. She takes a slow deep breath, shooting. The whole process takes less than ten seconds from when she grabs the bow to when she walks quickly away, but it was in slow-motion for her. There is a kick in her step as she skips over to Gloss. "What, squeaker?" Gloss growls at her, a fondness in his eyes. "Would you like to train with me?" she asks, and his eyes widen. This is the first time he, and anyone, has heard her speak.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Finnick shook his head and chuckled. "She actually thinks she's got what it takes to make it out of the games alive." He knew, deep inside, that she could be the next victor.

He quickly shut out those feelings before striding over to the two. "Well, I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself." He took a deep breath before putting on a fake smile. "I'm Finnick Odair. I'm excited to see how you two hold up out in the games."

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Charlotte turns to Finnick with a small smile, Gloss still left speechless. "Train with me," she orders, grabbing Finnick's arm and walking toward the Knot-Tying station. "I'm Charlotte. Call me Char. Show me how to make a net," she states, sitting at the station. She starts tying very intricate knots.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"What a delicate name for such a cold stone like you." He chuckled and started to tie two large ropes together. His hands were fast and skilled, and soon after, he finished the net. "Did you catch all of that?" He asked quizzically.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Charlotte holds up an identical net. "I am a fast learner," she states. "District 2. I have this stuff drilled into me." She doesn't even glance at him as she quickly takes the net apart and then stands. "Okay. I'm bored. People are staring. Tridents," she says, walking toward the weapons station, grabbing a trident. "Odair, show me how to hold one," she calls, winking at him over her shoulder flirtatiously.

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited May 02, 2015 07:14PM) (new)

He raised an eyebrow. "Yes ma'am." He waltzed over to the station and fixed his gaze on the heaviest and largest trident, which was a golden one right in the middle of the stand. He picked it up and tossed it gently in the air, testing out it's heaviness. "Ah, she's perfect. Here, give her a try. Hold it firmly in your hand, and make sure to rotate your wrist when you throw it."

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "Can you help with my position?" Charlotte asks, pressing back against his chest. She sweeps her hair over one shoulder, not looking at him. Not even a blush is on her cheeks. The female tribute from District 4 (Finnick's) walks up with a smile on her face but a glare in her blue eyes. "Finnick, dear, don't mess with District 2 trash. C'mon. Let's find another station, together," she says, purring in his ear behind him as she shoves Charlotte away from him. "Ah, Scarlett. District 4. Wow, you are much......prettier in person," Char says with a small smirk as she twirls the trident in her hand.

(Scarlett Mason:

)

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry, I had to go to sleep.))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((Would you like me to continue with the roleplay?))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Finnick grinned uncomfortably. "I'm going to teach this little pebble a few tricks." He winked at Char and turned back towards Scarlett. "You go on ahead, I'll be there in a bit."

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Scarlett crosses her arms under her large chest, leaning on one leg and popping out her hip. "You trust the Capitol's PET?" she hisses at him in a whisper. Char flinches and then balls her fists, dropping the trident. "I will make you regret those words, Sea Bitch. I am no pet," she growls. She shoves past Scarlett and walks away, grabbing a dummy and ripping off it's head.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Finnick sternly at Scarlett before turning to run after Char. "Hey! Charlotte." He gently tugged on her arm, so she was facing him. "Just ignore her, Charlotte. She's always a little rough to other tributes. It's only to intimidate you." He grinned happily and rubbed his neck. "Everybody knows you could kick her ass."

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Charlotte turns on him, a glare in her eyes. "You tell that bitch to stay the FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!!" she screams, looking at Scarlett as she screams. Scarlett flips her off and walks away with a laugh, Charlotte almost going after her and beating her ass, were it not for Finnick standing there.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Finnick sighed and rubbed his temple. "She is crazy. Yep!" ((Don't they go back to their "hotels" after training?))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (They all live in one hotel. They are in it now, but the training room is underground)

Charlotte then walks over to the knot-tying station, glaring at Scarlett as she makes a thousand tiny nooses.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Finnick leaned against the wall. "Women. You can't live with them or without them." He chuckled and watched Charlotte.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Scarlett flirts with Gloss as Charlotte glares at her. She makes small nets, and then one extremely large one. Her hands move quickly without her even needing to look at what they are doing. With a sigh, she stops and stands just as the Peacekeepers announce that it is time to go back to the apartments. Char meets up with Gloss and Scarlett walks over to Finnick. "Babe, you know that she is manipulating you, right? She is a stone cold killer and won't think twice about your life in the arena."

(Finnick is supposed to be confident and a big flirt. He also is able to make any woman faint for him)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

(Sorry, I haven't really rolplayed as a flirty person.)

"Don't worry Scarlett, I know that already." He placed his arm around Scarlett and walked towards the exit.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Scarlett smiles at him, her perfect teeth shimmering. "Good boy," she purrs. She wraps her arm around his waist and leads him toward the elevator. They get in with Gloss and Charlotte, and all four ignore each other.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Finnick rubbed his neck and looked at Scarlett. "So, my lovely rose, what are you in the mood to do tonight?" He smirked at her and brought her closer to him.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Charlotte stiffens and Gloss lies a hand on her shoulder, muttering softly to her. She nods once, silent. "Well... It isn't something to discuss in company..." Scarlett purrs, flicking a glare at Charlotte before smiling up at Finnick. Her and Finnick get off the elevator at the same time and she instantly leads him to her bed room.

message 49: by [deleted user] (last edited May 03, 2015 12:11PM) (new)

Finnick looks over his shoulder at Charlotte. "See you later little pebble."

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Charlotte flinches, tears in her eyes as she glares at him. "I hate you," she mouths, turning away as the door to the elevator closes. Scarlett rolls her eyes. "Don't mind her! C'mon! Let's go to my room!" she says, smiling widely.

« previous 1 3 4