Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Archived/Extinct Discussions > April 2015 Hero of the Month

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 9700 comments Mod
Who was your favorite hero in April? Let us know why!

message 2: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 395 comments Niall Stella from Beautiful Secret (Beautiful Bastard, #4) by Christina Lauren -he's British, he's kinda shy, and a little inexperienced (which I kinda like sometimes)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 9700 comments Mod
Tammy wrote: "Niall Stella from Beautiful Secret (Beautiful Bastard, #4) by Christina Lauren-he's British, he's kinda shy, and a little inexperienced (which I kinda like sometimes)"

I will have to check this book out!

message 4: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 1706 comments Mod
Deputy Carter LeBlanc (ex-marine) of Louisiana Longshot is my pick. Though I wouldn't technically call this series a romance. Especially the first book. Though it seems like a hint of romance is present in the following books. I'm only up to book 4 in the series. Anyway, Carter is the long-suffering deputy that has to put up with Fortune's misfortunes. I just love him!

message 5: by MadameZelda (new)

MadameZelda Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "Deputy Carter LeBlanc (ex-marine) of Louisiana Longshot is my pick. Though I wouldn't technically call this series a romance. Especially the first book. Though it seems like a hint ..."

I have only read Book 1 and I enjoyed it very much. I just hesitated reading the other books because of cost. However, I agree with you about the sexual tension between the Heroine and Hero. It's a kick of a book.

Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "Deputy Carter LeBlanc (ex-marine) of Louisiana Longshot is my pick. Though I wouldn't technically call this series a romance. Especially the first book. Though it seems like a hint ..."

This is free on Kindle. Thanks for the heads up!

message 7: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Loves 'Em Lethal (last edited May 10, 2015 05:54PM) (new)

My goodness, April will be a tough month to pick a favorite hero. Too many!

Trehan from Shadow's Claim--just about everything I love about a hero!

James from Consumed by Fire--lethal hero in love, but fighting it.

Adam from Bone Crossed --my book soulmate!

Sam from Samurai Game--sweet and lethal. Who knew?

message 8: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 395 comments Adam's always a great choice!