Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Budapest Experiment
This topic is about The Budapest Experiment
Adding New Books > The Budapest Experiment

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maurice (last edited May 02, 2015 01:42PM) (new)

Maurice Miller (mauricegmiller) | 7 comments Please add the print version of The Budapest Experiment to the Goodreads library.The kindle eBook version is already posted.
Title: The Budapest Experiment
Author: Maurice G. Miller
ISBN:978-0692428108
Publisher: Full Tilt Publishing
Publication Date: May 25, 2015
Format: Print
Description: At what price does one sell their soul? ...It's Budapest Hungary in 1991. This international thriller novel follows the journey of Michael, an adventurous, but struggling American entrepreneur.

Navigating his way through the streets of Budapest, he begins to make business connections in this new market economy. Behind it all he senses an air of mysticism, danger, and lurking evil.

A series of dealings and events leads him to a business consulting position within the Russian Mob. Recruited and seduced by the Organization’s women, money, and power, he becomes entangled in the web of Mob culture. An examination of conscience reveals a spirit ravaged with feelings of guilt and betrayal, a rapidly growing bank account serving as a means to justify his actions.

Pondering his future, Michael wonders if he can balance this extreme Budapest lifestyle with his “ordinary” family life back home. After padding his wallet for the past several months, would the Organization let him just walk away? What would you do?

Will I need to add the Book Cover again once this is set?

Will I need to merge the print and eBook versions through a separate post?

Lastly, if doing a "Giveaway" can you use the merged title or is it best to keep print and eBook separate?

Thanks so much,
Maurice

message 2: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13747 comments Added the paperback edition: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...
Also added the cover, I take it it's the same as the Kindle version.

The editions are combined and should not be merged. You can do a giveaway on the paperback's page (the above link).

message 3: by Maurice (new)

Maurice Miller (mauricegmiller) | 7 comments Thanks so much...Librarians are awesome.