✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Moonshadow and Nicole

Comments Showing 1-50 of 450 (450 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

No sorry I'm just bored.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 1791 comments How about a romance between a human and a cyborg?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

A cyborg? Not a bad idea but I'm not so sure? A commercial for the 100 just came on, maybe something like that? That would be interesting, still a romantic though. What do you think?

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 1791 comments I've never seen 100 or the commercials.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, okay I'll explain. Pollution caused all humans to go live in space for about 900 years and they are now running out of air in the ships so to see if the earth is can support humans again they send down 100 teenagers that were in the prison. They make it to earth and can breathe here they are able to find fresh water and food but they aren't the only humans there. There are the Grounders and the reapers. Those tribes are not very welcoming to the 100 and so the Grounders and the 100 have a war. (There's more but I haven't watched the rest yet.) just tell me if this doesn't make sense or if you don't like the idea, sorry this took so long.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 1791 comments Hmm. Yeah, can we do something else?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, sooooo... Any other ideas I'll think of some too.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 1791 comments Hmm. How about a kidnapper and a daughter of a duke?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate to keep shooting you down but I don't think so. Its an okay idea but I don't know how to play a part like that. I'm sorry. Maybe something post-apocalyptic. My character and yours survived the apocalypse together or something?

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 1791 comments It looks like you like topics with survival. So, I was thinking aliens took some people from earth and threw them in a sort of Zoo with all different types of monsters and different food. So the two people have to survive at the same time, be like Zoo animals.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay that sounds like a good one. ^__^
Do you want to just jump in or make characters?

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 1791 comments Make characters. You can go first.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay.

Appearance: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/th...

Name: Jake Rider

Personally: Active, Calm, Caring, Clever, Focused, Hardworking, Honest.

(Just tell me if I need to ad more.)

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 1791 comments Name: Jade Nicole

Appearance: http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbse...

Personality: Kind, Strong, Skilled, Protective.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Cute do you want to start?

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 1791 comments (Sure)

Jade woke up and licked her lips because they felt dry. She opened her eyes and a sun looked down on her. She quickly sat up and rubbed her eyes. She looked around and knew this wasn't her room. 'Is this a dream?' She thought to herself.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake had woken up about a half an hour ago to find himself somewhere unknown and a girl sleeping not far away. He had thought he was still sleeping but soon realized he was wrong. He sat next to the girl and waited for her to wake up. He smiled softly at her as she woke up. "Hay, are you feeling okay?" He asked as he watched her reaction to what ever was happening.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 1791 comments She flinched when she heard him and quickly punched him before scrambling away. She grabbed a branch from the forest floor and held it out. "W-who are you?" She asked trying not to be so fearful.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ow!" He yelled falling back a bit and putting his hand up to his cheek where she hit him. "What was that for? I just want to know if you were okay." He sighed and looked over to her, she is not taking this well, he thought. "I'm jake. I didn't mean to scare you."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 1791 comments "Where are we?" She said quickly. She stood up with the branch still pointed to him. She looked around and saw she was in different clothes than the ones she slept with. They were in some sort of dense forest.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know. I just woke up and I was here with you sleeping close by. I didn't know what to do so I waited for you to wake up. I thought maybe there could be a chance you knew." He said standing up and brushing off his pants.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 1791 comments She sighed and threw the branch away. "So this isn't a dream?" She glanced at him and then away. She started to walk around.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"I pretty sure it's not. Sorry." He said watching her carefully. He didn't want her catching him off guard and hitting him again. She could hit pretty hard, that punch had hurt pretty bad.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 1791 comments She stopped when she saw it. Her throat seemed to go dry and her eyes widened. There was a glass on a part of the wall. Behind it she saw the words 'human zoo.'

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"What? What's wrong?" He asked following her line of sight. "Oh my god." He said walking closer to the glass to get a better look. "That can't be real, someone has to be messing with us."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 1791 comments She grabbed his arm to get him away from the glass. "It is and you better stay away from the glass. You don't know what's beyond it." She said softly. Suddenly the ground seemed to move under them. She quickly grabbed onto the tree and then looked around. "What was that?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

He stumbled a bit before regaining his balance. "I don't know, I don't know what's going on. I'm sorry but I can't answer any of your questions." He says looking around a bit more. " let's look around at bit not to far but just to see where we are a bit more."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 1791 comments She stared at him for a bit before nodding and following him. She bit her lip as she did and wished she had some kind of thing to assist them. Also, she wished she wasn't so scared what will happen next.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked over to her nervously and held out at hand to her. "Would you Um, like to hold my hand?" He asked blushing slightly. "You don't have to if you don't want to."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 1791 comments "I don't." She said sternly and then sighed. "Sorry... I guess..." She grabbed his hand and then looked away. She looked up at the trees a bit.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't be sorry, I understand. This is really stressful and scary. I feel the same way. I just deal with it differently." He said smiling at her. "I guess this place is bigger than I expected

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 1791 comments She nodded to both statements. "Yeah. I wonder if the whole building is dedicated to us alone." She looked down at her feet as they walked.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know maybe. I hope we can find someone thought." He said looking around intently. "Here's another wall." He said pointing to another glasses wall that said human zoo. " I'm guessing we have no privacy here."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 1791 comments She bit her lip and let go of his hand. "It appears so... But I guess it goes for the same with animals back at our zoo..." She said softly. "Do you think... We aren't on Earth?" She asked.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't think we are. I never heard of something happening like this there. Maybe we aren't anymore. I hope I'm wrong." He said looking at her concerned. "God please let me be wrong."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 1791 comments "We could be on a different planet." She said softly. "Normal people don't have human zoos." She said already walking away.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

He followed her but still gave her space. "Are you okay? No normal people don't do stuff like this but maybe we still are on earth. It's possible."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 1791 comments "It's not possible." She turned around to argue, but she froze in place. Her eyes widened at the sight. A huge ant looking beast was behind him.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?" He asked turning around to see what what she was looking at. He gasped and tuned back to her, he ran over to her and took her hand and ran further into the forest pulling her along.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 1791 comments The beast let out a shriek and started to come after them. She ran away quickly with him and felt the ground tremble as the beast came toward them.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked behind him to see how close it was. It was starting to catch up to them when he took a sharp left turn to try and lose it. It was moving so quickly that it wasn't able to turn so fast and slammed into at tree as it tried to fallow them.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 1791 comments "Go! Go! Go!" Jade said quickly and didn't have time to see if the tree killed it or not. She saw a cave and knew that thing couldn't fit in it, but they could. She ran into the cave and hid.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

He ran behind her into the cave and hid beside her. "Do you think it's dead?" He asked peeking around their hiding spot to see if it was following them. He didn't see it and let out a sigh of relief. "It's not following us."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 1791 comments She flopped down on the floor and dust popped up besides her. "I... Hate... Running." She managed out with her eyes closed and breathing hard.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

He leaned against the wall and laughed softly at her. "Looks like you might have to get used to it." He said smiling down at her. "Are you starting to get hungry?"

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 1791 comments She shook her head. She honestly had no idea how he could think of food even though a couple of seconds ago they were the beasts food.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright but I'm just a little curious how we are going to get food and water. I didn't see any water around and I don't know if we can eat the berries here." He said looking over to the opening of the cave.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9