Better Read Than Dead Book Club discussion

Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)
This topic is about Anna and the French Kiss
Book Related Discussions > May 2015 Anna and the French Kiss

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Gabriella (gabmore) | 257 comments Mod
This month we decided on something light and happy. I hope y'all are as excited as I am. I've heard nothing but great things about Anna.

Have any of you started reading this month's book yet?

I told myself I was going to comment as I read so I can discuss it with y'all. Well today I sat down to read two chapters and ended up finishing the whole book after 5 hours. I don't want to spoil anything, but I fell in love with Étienne St. Clair. I now understand all of the hype surrounding Stephanie Perkins. I hope all of y'all enjoy it as much as I did. Keep me updated?

Eduardo Martinez (boomingbooks00) | 4 comments I want to read this book. I'll see if I can get my hands on it somehow. There's still two weeks in the month so I can read. I'll do my best.

If not, next month we are reading Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell. (:

Eduardo Martinez (boomingbooks00) | 4 comments Eleanor and Park is a book I have been wanting to read. Let's do that!

Eduardo wrote: "Eleanor and Park is a book I have been wanting to read. Let's do that!"

Oh yay! I'm glad that you're excited! I've already got my copy ready to go. I wonder if anyone else does. (:

message 8: by Grace (new)

Grace Lucy | 58 comments Mod
I have heard amazing reviews for Eleanor and Park - and I have a copy on its way as well ;)

Grace wrote: "I have heard amazing reviews for Eleanor and Park - and I have a copy on its way as well ;)"

I'm excited for you! (:

message 10: by Grace (new)

Grace (gracex) | 44 comments Sprry ive been so mia! Uni is killing me at the moment! ):

message 11: by Grace (new)

Grace (gracex) | 44 comments Also because there are two graces just call me G (: