Palazzo Lupo: Palace of Wolves discussion

Academey Palazzo Lupo > Training Center

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 412 comments Mod
Jason through a final dagger at a human figure about 30 feet away from him, a dummy. Though if it had been a real person the weapon would have struck its heart and the human would be dead in seconds. Jason took a big breath, he was tired, he had been training for hours. It was his escape, his way of relaxing, but this time he was no were close to being relaxed. He ran a hand threw his dark hair "Damn it"

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Thalia walked in with her daggers and archery equipment. As soon as she entered, she saw Jason Grace, a future Alpha "Shit" she whispered as she turned on her heel to retreat before Jason saw her.

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 412 comments Mod
Jason whipped his head in the direction of the words spoken. A she wolf. "wolf hearing" He yelled after her. "Be careful what you say"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Thalia froze mid step. Why her? She turned to face him and looked at the ground solemnly "Sorry. It's just that......" she really wanted to say that there were really bad rumours about the Alphas, but who knows what he would do if she said that.

"Just what?" Jason said, his voice completely calm without fear or worry. His black hair was now spiky and sticking out in weird places, thanks to his training.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Thalia straightened her back and braced herself "Every one keeps saying that all the alphas are suck up or stubborn or rude or player and I don't know what's true and what isn't so I'm just being cautious"

Jason hopped down from the platform he was on and walked over to Thalia. "Well dear, I can nether confirm or deny that statement of yours, though really who can?" He said with a smirk on his face. Once he reached the girl he held out his hand. "Jason Demona Grace, Magia Segreto, Alpha"

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited May 02, 2015 08:34PM) (new)

Thalia shook his hand firmly "Thalia Anya Valentina Lunos, Beta of pack Lambda"

Jason nodded releasing her hand. "High ranking" He mumbled to himself. "What year are you? I haven't seen you around here at all" He said smirking. He found interest in this girl, maybe she would be fun.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Thalia smiled back "Grade ten. And hardly anyone ever sees me" she smirked "Let's just say I have a habit of blending into the background"

"Nice habit that is" Jason said. "Though you have no need to hide, what could you be hiding from?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Thalia shrugged "Honestly, I don't even know how no one notices me so I'm not trying to hide"

Jason nodded in reply, not really interested in the subject. "Why would a cute girl like you come to the training center? Certainly not to practice?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Thalia crossed her arms "Well why else would I be here with these" she huffed, gesturing to her weapons.

Jason smirked. "No idea, I just suspected a girl like you, cute and innocent, wouldn't want to play with such toys"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Thalia picked up her daggers and smirked "Keep in mind that all roses have thorns"

Jason let out a laugh, his eyes glittered with amusement. He rubbed the back of his neck, "I hope I will see you around" He said walking towards the doors "You amuse me, in more ways than one"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Thalia coked her head "And what's that supposed to mean?" she yelled after him.

"Nothing" Jason said turning back to look at her, a smirk plastered onto his face

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Thalia crossed her arma and turned away with a mock pout "Fine, don't tell me"

Jason rolled his eyes but kept his smirk "Come over here and I will tell you"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She turned around with a smiled and walked over to where Jason stood.

Jason leaned forward close to her ear. "You amuse me because...." His trailed off, waiting for her to have some sort of reaction.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Thalia' hand were on her hips and when he leaned in close, she went to back away.

Jason took her wrist from her waist and gripped it tightly. "Scared?" He said his tone mocking.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Thalia rolled her eyes to cover up her fear "Well yeah! The rumours? Im being cautious" she didn't want to give her first kiss or v card to someone she didn't know.

"I can sense your fear, you know" It was true, alpha's could sense other wolves emotions, same with other higher ranking wolves but the feelings had to be strong for them to sense it.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Thalia blushed "I..I knew that. I can do that too, sometimes"

"Then what do I feel?" He said leaning closer to her. His amusement was growing as she struggled. He wouldn't hurt her, he always did this.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Thalia's mood angered slightly when she sensed his emotions "You're amused! Well excuse me sir, but I am no plaything!". Even though she was slightly angry, fear prevailed.

Jason let out a laugh. "of course you aren't" He said gripping her wrist tighter and pulling her close "but right now....your my toy" He spoke as he forced his lips to hers.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Thalia let out a small squeal before he forced his lips to hers. She didn't kiss back. She didn't know how to kiss. All she felt was fear.

Jason released her and took a step back. He took note of the red mark on her wrist from her nails. "Next time, kick me" He said without amusement his tone serious "At least you didn't kiss back"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Thalia's face was blushing with rage "So I guess the rumours are true then"

"Nope" He said "I was testing you, you came here to train? Well I just taught you a lesson, a lot of wolves her will try and take advantage of you, learn from this" Jason from the beginning was testing her, seeing if she could protect her self.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Thalia shook her head "I'm not a master of hand to hand. That's why I'm here, to learn" Thalia frowned "so you tested me on something I'm not even experienced at. A very unfair test" she turned to walk away to find her trainer.

"Just so you know, for what its worth" Jason yelled after her "You have guts, don't let guys mess with you"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Thalia bent down and picked up her bow, then turned her head to face Jason "Thanks. Maybe one day you might see the real me" Thalia hid her true personality from every one. Even her closest friends. Thalia took aim at the three targets in front of her, loaded three arrows and released them, hitting the bullseyes on all the targets. She then turned her cold gaze to Jason, showing him a peek of her true self "You're the first guy who's ever taken advantage of me" she turned to the target and reloaded with a steady gaze "and I promise you'll be the last" and she released her arrows, splitting her previous arrows.

Jason smirked "thats good to know, keep it that way" with that he walked out the doors, smile plastered on his face.

((kay kay, omg what if Venice, Alex and Jason meet in the entrance hall?))

( death will come, jason is going to be there in just a sec)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyneth was throwing daggers at the targets, the first few times some of the daggers missed the target, making her cuss. Now, her aim had gotten better and the target's chest looked like someone had threw a porcupine at it. She was sweating and her black tank top was soaked.

"I can not tell if your trying or not" Jason spoke from the side of the room, leaning against the wall. He had been watching for a while, though he had been silent till now. "And through this I don't know what rank you are" He smiled smugly, he was bored and wanted to be entertained.

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 16, 2015 03:48PM) (new)

Lyneth jumped at his voice. She quickly composed herself when she turned to him. "What brings the future Alpha here in the presence of a Kappa without his loyal lackeys by his side?"

"Ohh, a fiesty one" He raises his hand in mock defense. "Sorry didn't know Ms. Wolf. And I came to scope out the hot girls who might be training"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyneth rolled her eyes at him. She actually didn't know which pack Jason was in, but she didn't want to know. "Remember that even if a leopard may be beautiful, it can still claw your face off." she said before turning away to throw another dagger. "And, they're aren't any 'hot' girls here. I'm classified as a guy by my older brother."

"In my book you classify as a very hot and a very attractive she wolf" Jason smirked, looking at he behind as she was turned from him. "What pack are you from?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 15, 2015 08:56PM) (new)

Lyneth was lucky that she was turned away so that he wouldn't see her blush. "Lambada," she said. Only too late, she realized that there was only one female Kappa, and her father had disappeared. But it was too late anyway. She threw her last dagger at the target's head, hitting to middle.

"Aw, a strong pack. AKA strong hot Kappa" He walked towards her, the smirk frozen on his lips. "Im from Magia Segreto"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyneth froze. "Magia Segreto?" she asked almost a growl. It was the Magia Segreto that her mother had blamed for her father's disappearance.

« previous 1