Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Book Cover Swap

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Quoleena (new)

Quoleena Sbrocca (qjsbrocca) I would like to swap out the current cover for my book The Teamster (The Crossing Hour, #1.5) by Quoleena Sbrocca to the new edited version, "The Teamster Cover-ALT," which I have just uploaded. The current one is too dark, so I edited it.

I'd prefer not to have both versions up as multiple editions, so if you can delete the one that's currently in use, "The Teamster Cover," that would be awesome.

Thanks!
Quoleena

Susanna - Censored by GoodReads (susannag) | 69 comments Has the version with the older cover been for sale, or available on an ARC?

message 3: by Quoleena (new)

Quoleena Sbrocca (qjsbrocca) No. It's still in production. It's available on Amazon as pre-order only.

message 4: by Quoleena (new)

Quoleena Sbrocca (qjsbrocca) Susanna - Censored by GoodReads wrote: "Has the version with the older cover been for sale, or available on an ARC?"

Any word on if this can be done? Thanks!

message 5: by Melaslithos (last edited May 04, 2015 06:15AM) (new)

Melaslithos | 1356 comments Done.
Should the cover of the paperback be changed too?

message 6: by Quoleena (new)

Quoleena Sbrocca (qjsbrocca) There is no paperback edition.

Thanks a bunch!

message 7: by Quoleena (new)

Quoleena Sbrocca (qjsbrocca) Melaslithos wrote: "Done.
Should the cover of the paperback be changed too?"

Perhaps a librarian added the paperback edition recently. I also noticed that my books are now indicated as being part of a series (which is great), so The Teamster paperback edition must have been added at the same time. Can you delete the paperback edition? I haven't decided if I'm doing one for The Teamster. Thanks!

message 8: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Deleted.

message 9: by Quoleena (new)

Quoleena Sbrocca (qjsbrocca) Thank you!