Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Sophia + Res

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Here we go!

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Plenty of things such as...

Fantasy (High or Modern)
Historical
Reality
Werewolf/Vampire/Witches
Mystery
Science Fiction
Spies/Assassins
Crime

message 3: by [ resident reaper ] (last edited May 02, 2015 09:01PM) (new)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) why choose either when we can have both? :)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) We can make it doubles so that its fair :)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) alright...how about its the future (about 20 years from now) and the supernatural are among the people, out in the open. Each supernatural under the governmental rule however is tagged with collar that keeps them in check

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) alright what kind of combos shall we do?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) okay, but how about a supernatural collar who obeys the government and a free supernatural?

message 8: by [ resident reaper ] (last edited May 03, 2015 05:10PM) (new)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) okay so one will be the one you said and the other will be mine

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) idk, but i'll be the male in either one, and the collared for mine

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) wait uh...wouldn't you technically have the free supernatural because I have the collared government one ? lol Okay, i'll take the human government authority

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) lol, its the reverse hon. I have the collared female and the a human male government. You have the free male supernatural and the female supernatural

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) yeah!

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) simple sounds good

message 14: by [ resident reaper ] (last edited May 03, 2015 07:41PM) (new)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass)
Name: Akira Age: 20 Gender: Female
Appearance:

description
Description: Arika was orphaned at the age of eight with little to no memory of her parents. She became a ward of the state and has been wearing a collar ever since she could remember. She is quiet, generally keeps to herself, and kind. She has been working for the government since she was collared and doesn't know a life outside of it. She is very resourceful, and skilled.

--------

Name: Bishop Reichert Age: 25 Gender: Male
Appearance:

description
Description: Bishop grew up a street kid, always breaking the law and doing what he wanted. His parents were murdered when he was young, and he mostly resided with his grandfather. It wasn't until he was older that he learned the truth, that his parents were kids by supernatural creature. From there, he decided to become government investigator to catch and contained all supernaturals. Bishop is wild, smart, and stubborn as hell. He doesn't go along with everything the government says, and still has a problem with authority.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) its karlie and sean ! <3

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Simon Nessman and Lysndy fonseca

anyway, are you going to add description or is that it?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) lol, its fine, lets just start! :)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) not its fine I can :)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) cool, i'm finishing up my reply, I just need to write Akira's part

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass)
Bishop had his gun firmly concealed behind him. The club was filled with various people and supernaturals. Most of the supernaturals were collared, but recently, they have been getting sitings of a wild werewolf on the lose which was dangerous. This club is the only legitimate clue, Bishop had for catching the wolf and putting them down. “Everyone spread out more and contact me when you have spotted our Big Bad.” Bishop said speaking to his team through their earpieces. He glanced at a couple of the guys, raising his eyebrow and one, who was sticking out like a sore thumb. "Joshua for christ-sake, who dressed you? Your mother? You’re suppose to blend in.” Bishop cursed under his breath as he walked over to the dance floor.

Bishop scanned through the crowd of sweaty bodies, there were three or four supes dancing but they all seem to have their various colored collars around their necks, which weren’t hard to miss. He slowly moved into the crowd to get a better look. The music was blasting so loud, he wondered how anyone could think.

“Got her. We have a pretty little red on the loose. She on the dance floor, Bishop. She on your three o’clock, a couple of bodies ahead.” One of his men said.

Bishop glanced towards the direction, moving forward, as he finally spotted her. “Approaching her. Cover the entrance and exits, lets take her down quietly and away from everybody.” He told them.

————

Akira quietly roamed the streets by herself, heading towards the small forest. She rarely got free time during the late evening, so she was pretty happy. Most of the time, she was helping the task-forces with tracking or fighting. She didn’t really mind the job, except when it got rather bloody. She wasn’t comfortable seeing anyone in agonizing pain or knowing they had suffered either. Detective Thompson, had told her, she would get used to it eventually but it has been four years and she still felt the same way.

Akira wandered into the forest, smelling the trees and grass. Senses were always on high. She could hear two or three wolves already playing in the far distance. She wanted to turn and meet them but knew she wasn’t allowed to because of her collar. Akira was only allowed to turn three times a month, and she had already used her last one a couple of days ago on a mission. Even if she could turn, the other wolves will likely not want her because her silver colored collar will show she is part of the government.She sighed, before settling to lay in the grass and stare at the stars.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) [ ok ]