Imps of Goldstone Wood discussion

Goldstone Wood wiki

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S.A. (last edited May 02, 2015 10:46AM) (new)

S.A. Thorup (sathorup) | 3 comments I think this has been a long time coming. Whenever I've looked up a Tales of Goldstone wiki, I've never found one.

So, I started one!

goldstonewood.wikia.com

This is a great opportunity for us to collaborate and build an encyclopedia about this amazing series. I've started building the wiki, but there's tons of work to do! Please feel free to contribute.

I still need to get the writing guidelines in, which I'll steal from my other wiki.

message 2: by H.S.J. (new)

H.S.J. Williams | 374 comments Mod
I'm SO HAPPY TO START CONTRIBUTING!!!! It looks GREAT! :D

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (readingrogers) | 60 comments The wiki page looks sooo good! It must have taking so long to get all the details! Is there a need for any art? Portraits?

message 4: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Morgan | 12 comments If you still needed pictures for the character pages, maybe you could reach out or open it up to a number of different artists, if you wanted to; so there would be a wide array of different interpretations to these beloved characters and a number of our artists will get a chance to feel included and feel like their work is appreciated. I'm sure many of our artists would be absolutely honored. :)

message 5: by H.S.J. (new)

That's a great idea! I thought about if we needed more pictures, we should put our a call for some artists work! :)

message 6: by H.S.J. (new)

Do we have any good landscape/city artists? Cause our locations could use some loving artwork! http://goldstonewood.wikia.com/wiki/C...

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (readingrogers) | 60 comments Hannah wrote: "Do we have any good landscape/city artists? Cause our locations could use some loving artwork! http://goldstonewood.wikia.com/wiki/C..."

Perhaps I could give Rignaprava's denesme a go? I don't know how well it will turn out, but I'm going through a Rignaprava fan stage sooo...

message 8: by H.S.J. (new)

Sure, Hannah!!!

message 9: by Stargazer (new)

Stargazer R. L. | 135 comments WAIT WAIT WAIT. :O Some of that art work says it's by Stengl herself. Is that for REAL. O_O I mean, I knew she's an artist herself but I've never SEEN any of her things. Is it really her's?

The wiki's really cool guys! I don't know much about wiki's so I got lost a few times, but I love it! :)

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (readingrogers) | 60 comments Hey is there an email I need to send the Rignaprava demesne art for the wiki page? Should I just send it to Dame a Imraldera's library?

message 11: by H.S.J. (new)

Oops, sorry that I didn't reply to these!

Yes, Stargazer, Anne Elisabeth is an amazing artist! These are indeed hers! You need to read her illustrated novella, Goddess Tithe. :)

Yes, Hannah, just send it to the Library! :)

message 12: by Stargazer (new)

Stargazer R. L. | 135 comments She illustrated Goddess Tithe? I. Need. That. Book. Right. NOW. That is awesome!!!!