¢σℓєѕgяσνє {Seмι-Advαɴced} discussion

ƤƖαcєѕ ǀη Ƭσωη > Magical Remedies

Comments Showing 1-50 of 127 (127 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ӍдѕҞa (last edited May 02, 2015 10:17AM) (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 10369 comments Mod

(Just without the obvious witch signs)

Inside Back:

Inside Front:

message 2: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

December checked out the herbal teas someone was buying, murmuring softly her total. She opened the cash resister, tucked the bills away and handed the woman her change and her bag of teas, bidding her a good day and to come again. The store was often a quiet place, it wasn't too popular which she was thankful of but she knew she needed someone to assist her she just wasn't good with the whole interviewing thing or really anything social. She could just handle being a cashier and helping people find what they want. She came out from behind the desk to organize a self.

message 3: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

dreaмcнιld | 19907 comments Mod
Nathaniel was across the street on a bench just watching. He knew it was a witches shop so he decided to see if he could find a new one. Familiars were rare since most tended to fall in love and some but not all the children are able to shift. Both him and his younger twin sisters were but they found a set of twin witch as theirs. He could remember Brittany and how they worked but he had to move on from the past. He was supposed to help a young witch.

message 4: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

December hummed to herself as she worked, organizing the shelf and once she was satisfied she stood up and looked around. A few people, a few she meant by two, were wandering around the shop, one she could tell was a human but the other was a fellow witch she knew would want her assistance, but she wasn't the social type and was never one to approach first. She was happy that her shop became well known in the community, it kept her in business which was basically all she had now. She rounded to her desk, just as the other witch ventured over and December pointed to the curtain blocked room that lead into the 'witch' section as she preferred to call it.

message 5: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Nate decided to shifted when no one was looking. He shook out the light brown fur and padded across the street and looked in the window. Its funny to him how people would give him a pet name. He sensed both the witches personalities and one of them attracted him. His eyes were the only thing odd about him but other then that there was nothing. The older the witch was they were more likely to know what he was. Nate let out a playful bark trying to get the attention.

message 6: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

December assisted the human with checking out, going through the routine before bidding them softly a good day. Once the man had left she was about to head into the back when she heard a barking. Her brows furrowed in confusion since it sounded close by but she didn't have a god nor did the neighboring shops. She rounded out from behind the desk, heading over to the front door and noticed an adorable, well handsome, German Shepherd outside. She didn't hesitate to go over and open the door, having no qualms against letting animals into her store and propped the door open with a brick just in case it wanted to leave. December have known a lot about witches and what they could do, she didn't really have much knowledge on familiars.

message 7: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Nate padded his way over to her with his tongue out like a pant. Anyone would of thought him to be an adorable dog and want to pet him. Unlike a stray his fur was soft and clean but he had no collar to indicate ownership. Hesitantly he walked up to her with a yip. Most familiars acted like the animal they shifted into when they were in the form and to him it came naturally.

message 8: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

December looked over at him and smiled, crouching down and couldn't help but pet him, after making sure he was okay with it of course. "Hay bud," she said softly, stroking his nice soft and clean fur. She noticed that he didn't have a collar and had to wonder how he kept himself so clean and groomed. She didn't tend to treat animals like most people, well humans did, she always viewed animals as 'people' in a sense, they had feeling, even if most couldn't understand most of the gibberish she said, didn't mean she could bully them. A small bell rung through the store and December stood up, heading to the back room to cashier the witch who'd headed back there leaving the German Shepherd to wander around or leave if he wished.

message 9: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Nate padded over to the other witch and sniffed them but got nothing. Animals were special to witches because of the companionship and Familiars. He then went back over to December and laid down at her feet. He decided it was her that was what he was looking for. His indigo eyes were like a dark blue and most animals had brown. Nathaniel had his ears up and his head on his paws.

message 10: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

The older witch glanced over at Nate when he padded over, smiling a bit since she recognized what he was. She looked away when Nate walked on over to December who was oblivious, typing the code into the computer, giving her the total handing her the bag, tucking the bills away and bid her a good day. When the woman left was when December finally noticed him laying down at her feet and chuckled softly. She crouched down to scratch him behind the ear, "decided to stick around?" she asked softly. She couldn't help but be curious, since it wasn't often that an animal can in and laid a sort of claim like the gorgeous Shepherd did. This time though she actually noticed the colour of his eyes, and her brows furrowed in confusion, knowing that was not a normal colour, especially for a German Shepherd.

message 11: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Nate rubbed his head against her hand. He chose her and that formed a bond immediately. He could now telepathically talk to her in this form. Patiently he waited to see if she would give him a name. He also waited for her to see if she'd keep him because he wasn't leaving.

message 12: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

December smiled, laughing softly as she affectionately stroked his head. She felt suddenly, different, she just couldn't place why though. She shifted to sit down not, her legs becoming a bit too sore to stay crouching. "I wonder what your name is," she mused, mainly to herself, she didn't tend to like giving names to animals, it caused her to become attached and with her trust issues, letting anyone, anything in was hard to do. "You hungry boy?" she asked him, knowing she had food somewhere for him, when in doubt she knew she definitely had some left over cooked chicken which she knew was good to feed dogs.

message 13: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Nate licked her hand as telling her yes. He would let her try to figure out what she now meant to him. He couldn't disobey a direct order but he had faith in her. He also found her familiar to him in a way but couldn't place it. He might as well make himself at home with her. What he worried about most was his thoughts going through his barriers and to her but he had that in control.

message 14: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

December chuckled in response, wiping her salivated hand off on her leggings. She stood up then, "come on boy," she called as she rounded out behind the desk and headed over to the front door to close and lock it, not wanting anyone to come in and steal anything. After she'd done that she returned to the back of the store where she left the Shepherd and led him up a set a stairs that led to her living area.

((thread switch?))

message 15: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Nate followed her up the stairs. His nails clicked against the hardwood floors. As he walked with her he mesmerized the place.

message 16: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

December made her way downstairs, hearing Grey follow her down. She went around quickly to make sure her store was in order, turn on the cash register before she made her way over to the door, unlocked it and flipped the sign to open. She retreated from the door then and just took a deep breath.

message 17: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Gray curled up in a bal being the counter. He didn't want to be in the way of her work. Thinking of a way to explain what he was able to do.

message 18: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

December began checking inventory, knowing no one usually came in this early so she had loads of time just to clean and get things organized.

message 19: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Gray watched her quietly. He had started to piece small things together in the time being on explaining. How could he explain things so easily when people didn't understand him.

message 20: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

December had begun sweeping by this time, making her way slowly through the shop to pick up all the dirt etc. Eventually went into the witch section to sweep in there as well.

message 21: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Getting bored Grayson shifts and went to his car getting his clothes. On the way back he changed his shirt and then leaned against the counter. He found it nice to have some skin time the not.

message 22: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

December had finished by the time he came in and leaned against the counter, dumping the dirt she swept up into the garbage before she noticed that he wasn't in his Shepherd form. A few people decided to venture into her shop at this time as well.

message 23: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Grayson gave the people a small smile that light up his eyes. He had worked in a store before so it wasn't hard for him to not hit in with this.

message 24: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

The costumers were females and looked at him, the one blushed but both couldn't help but stare, returning the store and continued their way around the store but kept looking back at him. December watched the interaction and chuckled going behind the counter.

message 25: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Grayson looked at her for a moment. "Do you want me to explain some now or later?" He wore a red and black flannel shirt which he was now rolling up the sleeves to show the ink on his skin.

message 26: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

December glanced at him then down quickly, looking at his tattoos since she couldn't look him in the eye, "I think.. later, this is a sit down alone conversation," she murmrued, flicking her eyes to the girls ogling Grey- Grayson.

message 27: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Grayson nodded at her then looked down. "Gray is my nickname, its why I pushed the thought into your mind," he whispered. The male was rough on the exterior but he had a look to him that gave him the I'm sexy look.

message 28: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

December nodded, understanding, it also made sense why he gave her a different name when they met the first time, they were both hiding who they were. "I knew that was too close," she murmured, giving him a small smile. Eventually the girls came over to buy the product they selected. December attended to them quickly, trying not to start laughing at how much they were staring and one looked like she was struggling with a decision, maybe give her number to Gray.

message 29: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Grayson watched for a moment before going around to see if some of the others needed help. "My middle name is Nathaniel though, he said after getting back over to her.

message 30: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

December finished with them and watched them walk out, giggling and she shook her head. She didn't understand them. She looked over at Grey when he returned and nodded, it made sense, but he had told her that. She was nervous about the whole him knowing her last name.

message 31: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Grayson sighed and shook his head. "I can't leave you unless you die." He wouldn't let that happen though because he was to be here for a purpose.

message 32: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

December snapped her gaze up to him, her brows furrowed. He couldn't leave? That was reassuring, course that was sarcasm. She could think of a lot of problems that could arise from that but she brushed them off. "So there isn't much of an option now?" she asked.

message 33: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

"I mean as leave you as a familiar. I'm rather good with choosing people to be with. " I also cannot disobey a direct order but only state my opinion."

message 34: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

December took this information in, he chose her... she didn't know what to think of that, she knew she wasn't going to open up to him easily, but they'd eventually know each other enough right? She frowned at the last part though, "I see," she said, not sure how to feel about having such control over a person.

message 35: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Gray nodded at her with a sigh. "Its not that bad." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "My dad taught me a way if I had to disobey a direct order though."

message 36: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

December relaxed as soon as he mentioned that he knew how to get out of a command if he had to. She was glad he could, it made her feel at ease, she didn't trust her heritage, it tinted her blood and soul, she knew it did and it scared her as much as she didn't show it. She didn't realize that she'd spoken, "thank god," out loud though.

message 37: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Grayson nodded in agreement. He knew her family wasn't the greatest but he knew she wasn't evil like them. "I know," he muttered.

message 38: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

December jumped, realizing too late she said that out loud and gave him a weary smile. She glanced around noticing no one was in currently and looked back at him, "what did they do to you?" she asked, it was rare to know her family and not have them done something to them.

message 39: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Grayson shook his head. "They killed my human mother, human sister, my father, and my last witch. They disliked my father because he disobeyed a direct order from a witch they knew after he went to dark magic. The possessed my witch and had her kill my two year younger sister then my mother who were both home. Me, my younger twin sisters, and my dad cane home to see it and he sacrificed himself to kill her." He clenched his hands into fists. He disliked that he had to tell her what her family done to him.

message 40: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

December stared down at the counter as he told her the horror her family put him though, tense and swallowing hard, swallowing the tears. Of sadness, but mostly because of her hate towards her family, her parents how much she hated them for what they caused, the anger that she held deep inside. Eventually she locked it back up and murmured a soft, "I'm sorry," knowing it could never make it up to him but she needed to express that she was sorry for all the shit her family had done.

message 41: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Grayson grabbed her face a bit rough so she looked at him. "I don't want an I'm sorry. I've done some horrible shit and you wouldn't believe I did it. You deserve better then me but I'm gonna try to be there for you."

message 42: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

December gasped in surprise and looked at him, eyes wide. Her mouth was agape in her shock and she blinked. What horrible shit? She deserved better than him? She really did doubt that though. "I think," she murmured softly, "that..." she drifted off, just unsure what to say.

message 43: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Grayson shook his head at her then ran a hand through his hair. Those dark indigo eyes showed at conflict but he decided to tell her. "I have to trust you and the same for you to me so. I wanted revenge on what they did. Grief was rather harsh and so I don't remember much other then fire and blood. Coming to my senses when a vampire bit a girl, immediately I felt horrible because I sensed her personality."

message 44: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

December noticed him running a hand through his hair and the conflict in those rare coloured eyes. She tensed, wondering where he was getting at, she knew she had issues trusting people and it showed for the most part. She froze though, beginning to look a bit pale, what he was describing defined the night her family was slaughtered, the night she truly began to hate them, the night that she thought she had died. Her thoughts went to the shadowed form of the man walking away... "and..?" she whispered.

message 45: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

"I saved her. As a familiar sensing a personality like hers made me feel horrible." Gray looked at her with a sigh, "I was your age at the time December. You've changed since then."

message 46: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

December looked away from him and down at the floor, he was the one that saved her that night, but didn't save her from the guilt from being the cause of the man's death. "Changed how?" she asked softly, slowly coming to terms with all this but... it took a toll on her.

message 47: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

"It was something a didn't want to remember so I forget the faces but your personality is different slightly." Grayson sighed and looked at her. "I done it because I felt it would give me justice. I had two younger sisters."

message 48: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

December nodded, she understood why he had done it, he was lost in grief and anger, the desire for redemption. She didn't blame him, wished they'd gotten there sooner so the man she'd befriended hadn't of died... maybe. "I saw you," she said softly, "not much, but I saw you walking away, it was too dark to tell anything but the fact you were male.." she murmured.

message 49: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

"It was me. I was the last one out of the house," he sighed remembering the old leather jacket that was his dad's along with the worn out jeans. Gray hated killing but killed that night.

message 50: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

December nodded, just as she'd assumed at this point. She swallowed hard, just going through everything he's told her already, running it through her mind until her head was throbbing. It wasn't until the small bell from the door rang that she jumped and glanced over.

« previous 1 3