Creatures of the Night discussion

Homes in the City > Luna Alumno's House in the Woods

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Elizabeth, Vampire Princess (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 15063 comments Mod

message 2: by ♀ѕαgιттαяιυѕ_яσѕє♀ , What doesn't kill me better run because now I'm pissed (new)

♀ѕαgιттαяιυѕ_яσѕє♀  (SagittariusRose) | 48 comments Mod
Luna flies down from her tree, as an owl, hearing footsteps. She turns to fairy form, sitting on a branch. "Hello?"

message 3: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, I wish R.I.P ment Return If Possible (last edited May 02, 2015 11:05AM) (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 196 comments Mod
Gabrielle, lonely with her wolf, Whisper who she was riding, as she was quite big. Looks up from the soft white back fur of the wolf as she hears the words, "Hello?" Quicky getting of Whisper, she dosent answer but walks towards the voice.

message 4: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, I wish R.I.P ment Return If Possible (new)

((hello?))

message 5: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, I wish R.I.P ment Return If Possible (new)

((Hello!?))

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 24 comments Rose walked through the woods slowly her face red from running. "Persistent son of a b!tch..." She huffed wincing as some branches snagged on her expensive leather jacket. "Chasing me all the way out here... Saying he could smell me, what is he a dog?" She said as she walked blindly through the forest.

message 7: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, I wish R.I.P ment Return If Possible (last edited May 02, 2015 02:21PM) (new)

Gabrielle heard a nother voice, now she ran to the side of Whisper and didnt know what to do. So she perilously got a twig and snapped it.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 24 comments Roses head snapped up when she heard a twig snap. "H-hello?" She called out cautiously her eyes wide as her heart raced. "If it's that bastard from earlier I said I don't want anything to do with your company!" She yelled her voice shaking.

message 9: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, I wish R.I.P ment Return If Possible (last edited May 02, 2015 03:06PM) (new)

Gabrielle sunk down. mabye that wasnt such a good idear, and theres still that other voice! Oh...Noo! She though to herself, quickly standing up, turning to run of. Although she didnt get very far because as soon as she turned, she bumped into a tree, sending her backwards. "Ouch!" She squealed in surprise, now laying on the floor, proped up by her left elbow.

message 11: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, I wish R.I.P ment Return If Possible (new)

((kk thx))

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 24 comments Roses heart slowed and she ventured slowly towards the voice. Its a girl... But what's a girl doing out here? she thought as she called out softly. "Hello? Are you okay miss?"

message 13: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, I wish R.I.P ment Return If Possible (new)

"D-Hmm--Uaan-" Gabrielle stuttered, standing up and quickly brushing of the dirft of her white drees. Whisper helped her up also. She had badly hurt one of her arms, but surprisly her head was fine apart from everything being the slightest bit blurry.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 24 comments "Miss?" Rose asked again quietly, her voice warm and worried. "Are you okay? I thought I heard a scream but I wasn't sure... Um..."

message 15: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, I wish R.I.P ment Return If Possible (last edited May 02, 2015 03:13PM) (new)

((heres the turn order.

Me,
Soul Stealing,
♡Jessica♡,
And then EllaFanGal1219 when ever she comes back online.))

"F-Err-F-Fine." She stuttered again, wanting to get away. But she waited for the wold to stop sipnning first.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 24 comments "Are you sure?" She asked she silently walked closer till she could see the outline of the girl.

message 17: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, I wish R.I.P ment Return If Possible (new)

"Ugh." Gabrielle held her head with both hands for a few moments, then let them drop. "Fine, sure." She mumbled, just loud enough for the girl to hear. Whisper was now being used for her to lean on for a little bit.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 24 comments "If you say so, my name is Rose what's your name miss?" She asked as she walked closer.

message 19: by ♀ѕαgιттαяιυѕ_яσѕє♀ , What doesn't kill me better run because now I'm pissed (new)

((Sorry guys,i unexpectedly spent the whole day out))
Luna flies from her branch and turns to human form. "What are u all doing here?" Sniffs air. "And which one of u is HUMAN?!" Looks at everyone.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 24 comments "Uh... I am?" Rose squeaked as she looked around nervously. "Does that mean you guys aren't?" She said as she stepped back and stared at them.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 24 comments Rose jumped her hands flying to her neck as she stared at the other three. "S-state your races p-please..."

message 22: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, I wish R.I.P ment Return If Possible (last edited May 03, 2015 01:18AM) (new)

((Well, Thanks for waiting! ;_;))

Gabrielle looked to the rest of the girls in fright, she was frozen, as her hand griped tighter on Whisper. Her eyes windend in fear.

message 23: by ♀ѕαgιттαяιυѕ_яσѕє♀ , What doesn't kill me better run because now I'm pissed (new)

((sorry again :/))
Luna stares at ever on again. She is annoyed that there is a human here, but not all of them were bad. "my, uh, 'race' is unimportant... But... Who are you" Gestures to everyone.

message 24: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, I wish R.I.P ment Return If Possible (new)

((...))

Gabrielle mumbles something, then quitely says. "H-Human..."

message 25: by ♀ѕαgιттαяιυѕ_яσѕє♀ , What doesn't kill me better run because now I'm pissed (new)

Luna sighs, annoyed now. "What are your NAMES?"

message 26: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, I wish R.I.P ment Return If Possible (new)

Gabrielle jumped, gripping her Wolf Whisper as Whisper growled.

message 27: by ♀ѕαgιттαяιυѕ_яσѕє♀ , What doesn't kill me better run because now I'm pissed (new)

Ashira trots out from behind the willow and neighs loudly. Then she gets in front of Luna and rears up protectively. Luna strokes Ashira's mane. "Shh, it's ok girl," she whispers in the horses ear.

message 28: by ♀ѕαgιттαяιυѕ_яσѕє♀ , What doesn't kill me better run because now I'm pissed (new)

((No it's fine ;-) ))

message 29: by ♀ѕαgιттαяιυѕ_яσѕє♀ , What doesn't kill me better run because now I'm pissed (new)

((Hello?))

message 30: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, I wish R.I.P ment Return If Possible (new)

((sorry, I though jessica was going to post!))

Whisper grolwed more.

message 31: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, I wish R.I.P ment Return If Possible (new)

((Lol kk))

message 32: by ♀ѕαgιттαяιυѕ_яσѕє♀ , What doesn't kill me better run because now I'm pissed (new)

((Np just checkin))
Ash reared up again, wings flaring out and hitting Gabrielle. "ASHIRA!!" Luna shouts at the horse. Turns to Gabrielle. "I'm so sorry! She's SOOO protective. Really, I'm sorry," she offers her hand. "I'm... Um.. Luna..."

message 33: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, I wish R.I.P ment Return If Possible (new)

Gabrielle who was once standing up, saw a quick flash of black and was down ont he floor...again. This didnt help her head, as she found it hard to see one thing. "Off!" She said, as she fell down. Looking up after a few seconds, she saw a hand. About to take the offer, Whisper grlowed, snaped her jaw inbetween there hands and Whisper help Gabrielle up herself.

message 34: by ♀ѕαgιттαяιυѕ_яσѕє♀ , What doesn't kill me better run because now I'm pissed (new)

Luna snaps her hand back and turns to a wolf, crouching down to show whisper she meant no harm.

message 35: by ♀ѕαgιттαяιυѕ_яσѕє♀ , What doesn't kill me better run because now I'm pissed (new)

((Brb, I might not answer for like 15 mins.))

message 36: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, I wish R.I.P ment Return If Possible (new)

((kk))

Whisper still snarled lightly, but no not at the...Wolf human thing, but that the horse with wings.

message 37: by ♀ѕαgιттαяιυѕ_яσѕє♀ , What doesn't kill me better run because now I'm pissed (new)

Luna turns back to human. "Um, you don't look so good..." She says to Gabrielle. "Ash, go get something for this girls head," Luna notices Gabrielle looking at her weirdly. "Oh, your probably wondering, 'what the heck is she?' Well, I'm a fairy," Luna shows off her dragonfly wings."and a shapeshifter."

message 38: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, I wish R.I.P ment Return If Possible (new)

Gabrielle was only looking at her oddly because she couldnt see straight. "O-No! You dont need to get me anything! Really!" She said quitely.

message 39: by ♀ѕαgιттαяιυѕ_яσѕє♀ , What doesn't kill me better run because now I'm pissed (new)

"Oh, no no, I insist. You fell twice on your head! Don't worry, it's not poison. It's just an old recipe made from some herbs. Fix you right up." Ashira comes back with a blue bottle held gingerly in her teeth. "Here" Luna offers it to Gabrielle.

message 40: by ♀ѕαgιттαяιυѕ_яσѕє♀ , What doesn't kill me better run because now I'm pissed (new)

Luna looks at Rose and Jaze, forgetting she wasn't alone. "You know what? Let's just go inside my house." She gestures to the ladder leading up to the treehouse.

message 41: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, I wish R.I.P ment Return If Possible (new)

Gabrielle slowly takes the bottle of blue stuff, then stutters as Luna invites her in. "N-no, I really dont need it."

message 42: by ♀ѕαgιттαяιυѕ_яσѕє♀ , What doesn't kill me better run because now I'm pissed (new)

*sighs* "I understand that your probably scared but really I haven't had company well... Ever. Honestly, I'm pretty lonely. So, please? And, that tonic really helps."

message 43: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, I wish R.I.P ment Return If Possible (new)

Gabrielle couldnt really refuse, and she didnt like making people unhappy. "U-umm, ok then..." She mumbled.

message 44: by ♀ѕαgιттαяιυѕ_яσѕє♀ , What doesn't kill me better run because now I'm pissed (new)

"Ok, go ahead up, I'm right behind u."

((Jaze?? Rose?? You guys there???))

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 24 comments ((Holy crap what did I miss while I was asleep??))

message 46: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, I wish R.I.P ment Return If Possible (new)

((I think jess is.))

Gabrielle nodded, slowly climbing up.

message 47: by ♀ѕαgιттαяιυѕ_яσѕє♀ , What doesn't kill me better run because now I'm pissed (new)

((A lot, really. Luna invited u all inside, to sum things up))

message 48: by ♀ѕαgιттαяιυѕ_яσѕє♀ , What doesn't kill me better run because now I'm pissed (new)

((Well it was a lot for me and Rosie, but u didn't miss much ))

message 49: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, I wish R.I.P ment Return If Possible (new)

((OK! EVERYONE! NEW TURN ORDER!

Jessica,
EllaFanGal1219,
me,
Soul Stealing))

message 50: by ♀ѕαgιттαяιυѕ_яσѕє♀ , What doesn't kill me better run because now I'm pissed (new)

((Lol))
Luna looks up at the sky, seeing the sun rising. " ok, you guys coming? Cuz I have to get inside before dawn."

« previous 1