♚|| яσуαℓѕ || αη α∂ναη¢є∂ яσℓєρℓαу || discussion

♚ || The Royal Gardens > → || Tree Garden

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Tree Garden

message 2: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Elise walked out into the gardens and found her favorite tree. She grinned from ear to ear and sat down on the swing that was put in years ago. Elise opened her book and began reading but abruptly stopped, hearing someone.

She put her book in her lap and called out, "Who is there?" She asked calmly and confidently.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alexander walks out from behind a tree, smiling brilliantly at her. His blue eyes shimmer in the full moon's light. "Hello, Miss. I am Alexander, Prince of a neighboring kingdom. I found you alone, and wanted to know if you could use some company.." he says, voice holding a light purr. "A beautiful young Princess like yourself should not be all alone, especially at night."

message 4: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn "I'm not alone, I'm with you." Elise said smiling. "And no need to be so formal. You can call me Elise. Not 'Your Highness' or 'Princess'. I'm sick of the titles- it makes me feel like I'm not a real person." Elise grinned at him. She slid over on the big swing, and offered for him to sit down.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex smirks at her, sitting beside her on the swing. "Such formalities must be used. I am afraid that even when you are alone, you are not truly alone, for there are always guards somewhere near. And, Miss, if they find that I am not being formal and kind to you, I may be thrown out. And, I would be deathly sad, for I want to be able to stay close to your radiance."

message 6: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Elise blushed. "Well my parents aren't like that normally. They know I don't like titles, so they let me go by Elise- my mother won't let anyone call me by my first name. She says a princess's name is sacred and should not be uttered." Elise said, imitating her mother.

"And besides, the guards can't just throw you out. Not without consent. And the only people above me are my brother and my parents." Elise said

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex smiles at her and nods, very charming. "Well, is there any other name I might call you? I do not want to call you by your first name, in fear of you mother, but I do not want to call you something that everyone else calls you...for fear of being forgotten in the sea of suitors before you," he says, voice almost sad. "I am afraid that I am not, officially, one of those suitors.." He looks away, sighing softly.

message 8: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn "My full name is Adelina Elise Kaia Isabel Noelle. No one really calls me Kaia or Noelle. I occasionally get called Isi." Elise said with a grin.

"I've personally love the name Noelle, though." Elise blushed.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "Then may I call you Elle?" Alex asks, smiling charmingly. "Elle... I like it. You look like an Elle... You know, beautiful, kind, smart...." He smooths a piece of hair back behind her ear. "Gorgeous..." He wraps his arm around her waist.

message 10: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Elise took his arms off of her waist. "Sorry, I'm.. Odd." Elise blushed a deep red. "And you can call me Elle." She told him, smiling. She slid off of the swing onto the grass. She grabbed her book and put it in her lap.

"And I don't have a sea of suitors." Elise added, blushing. "My brother is very protective, and tends to scare people off." Elise said calmly.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex frowns at her, kneeling beside her and stopping the swing before it hits her in the head. "Well... Your brother isn't here now... I am. Elle, I will be here for you, alright?" He gathers her in gentle arms. "Relax..." he whispers in her ear.

message 12: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Elise pulled away and walked away to a different tree. Elise started breathing deeply, trying to calm down.

'Not now. No panic attacks. No anxiety. Not now.' Elise thought nervously.

message 13: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Elise pulled away and walked away to a different tree. Elise started breathing deeply, trying to calm down.

'Not now. No panic attacks. No anxiety. Not now.' Elise thought nervously.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex frowns at her, moving back to the swing. "Elle? Elle, are you --" He is interrupted by a guard coming over and saying, "Your Highness? Are you alright?" Alex sighs softly, standing. 'What is happening? Is she alright? Did I do something?' he thinks with another sigh. 'You scare everyone away...'

message 15: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Elise breathed deeply. "I'm.. Fine." She breathed deeply and smiled at the guard. "I'm fine." She said calmly and the guard walked away.

Elise breathed shakily, and she covered her face with her hands.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex walks over to her, pressing his hand to her shoulder. "I am sorry, Elle. It's all my fault. I should just leave," he says.

message 17: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn "No- stay." Elise said, smiling. "I just am an odd person. It's my fault." She admitted. "when I get uncomfortable I just.. Freak out." She explained.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex shakes his head and sighs. "No... I always chase people away.... I will leave," he says, smiling at her now. He bows, taking her hand and gently kissing her knuckles. When he stands back up, he sighs again and then turns and starts to walk away.

message 19: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Elise put her hand on his shoulder. "You can stay." She said gently. "I'm just not really around people like you often. I tend to talk with children or adults. Never really people around my age." She admitted.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex stiffens. "People like me?" he asks. "That is not the best thing to hear from a person of whom I fancy.." He doesn't meet her gaze, still tense.

message 21: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn "You're outgoing and funny and people I usually am around are stiff and formal. It's a nice change, but a little bit overwhelming." Elise admitted. "But it's a nice change." She grinned.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex shakes his head slowly. "I make you nauseous. That is not good or nice, Elle," he says, not looking at her.

message 23: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn "I'm alone often or around children. I'm not used to the setting or being around people my age. Even at social events I get nervous and my anxiety acts up. Panic attacks." Elise explained.

"You seem really nice and fun to be around. But I'm not used to physical contact. It's often just a hand shake or a hug or a tap on the shoulder." Elise looked him in the eyes. "You can stay." Elise told him. She smiled

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex looks at her over his shoulder with a small smile. "You are sure that I am not bothering you?"

message 25: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn "Yes I am sure." Elise said cooly.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex flinches at her harsh tone and then sighs softly. "I am sorry," he says, turning to her.

message 27: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn "It's fine," Elise said calmly.

"So." She said brightly, "What do you like doing for fun?"

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex smiles widely at her. "I like to play the piano. Do you have a piano room?"

message 29: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn "Well we have a music room." Elise said calmly

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "Then, may you take me there?" Alex asks with a wide smile. "I would love to play you a song."

message 31: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn ((Is there one already here?))

Elise grabbed her book with her left hand, and grabbed his hand with another. "Okay," She said, and practically dragged him away.

♚|| яσуαℓѕ || αη α∂ναη¢є∂ яσℓєρℓαу ||

unread topics | mark unread